Open Server Modded Minecraft | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.21 | [GriefPrevention] [Little Banned] [Morphs] [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Player shops are now avaliable!

Also, i want to thank everyone for playing on our server! it has been a pleasure talking to all of you.

Our current record for online players: 50/50!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Possibly updating to 1.0.10 later today, depending on how much of our current players want this update to happen

NightFire666

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so apparently there is a crash bug with Logistics Pipes.. Didn't know.. Now I can't get in without crashing. If possible can someone go to my place and break the logistics pipes?

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
its fine, but in future try keep these reports to the website only please, it catches the attention of the staff faster.

If your on the website, ill post when it back up

EDIT: Servers back up

Last edited:

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I am safe to say that running the 1.0.10 pack for 7 hours straight, there has been no major TPS issues even with 46 people online it was still up at 18+, could this be that the stability has finally stabilized?

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I have updated a couple donation perks, started work on a couple minigames and am adding more things to spend points on in our website shop.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
A New record of 63 people online at one time was set last night! Glad to see so many people are enjoying our server!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to express my thanks to the awesome people that have joined so far! So many donations aswell since christmas, major thank you to all of the people who have contributed so far!

JGIrwin

Jul 29, 2019
It has been nice meeting all the new players, the community is now very active helping make everyone's life easier. Come join us if that is what you want.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I want to thank everyone who has supported us the past month, so many kind comments and people helping us along!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Yesterdays crashing issues have been fixed and the TPS seems to be alot more stable than it used to be!

bigstik

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys, i just wanted to post here and say that the server is pretty amazing, it does what everyone want's it to do and the things that are banned (which trust me, is a minimalist list) you don't actually need - here's a screenshot [ http://imgur.com/Xc0JoxN ] with me and the house i have and share with others, because as well as the staff being friendly, so is the community! The server is cool and the staff "don't take the mick" when sorting out issues, but there are hardly any any-ways.

My in game name is bigstik, so if anyone wants to find me, just /msg me :p