Open Server Modded Minecraft | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.21 | [GriefPrevention] [Little Banned] [Morphs] [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
I heard you are looking for a Direwolf20 server, well this could just be the one for you!

Welcome to Modded Minecraft!

Our server runs with MCPC+ Bukkit to make sure that most plugins and mods work smoothly together and give our players the best experience we can.

We have created a custom plugin which i have named MMFixes. This plugin is designed to stop certain items from bypassing GriefPrevention claims and allowing me to let everyone use these items without fear of everything being torn to shreds by the few who abuse these things.

We are also currently taking suggestions on our forums for anything we can add to help improve your experience as a player of our server. We are already taking some of these suggestions and creating games and such for everyone to use.

IP: Dw20.moddedminecraft.net

Server Specs:
- 32GB DDR3 RAM
- Intel Xeon E3 1245v2 (4 cores / 8 Threads)
- 3.4GHz (3.8GHz Turbo Boost)
- 24/7 with all staff access to control panel in-case something ever goes wrong

Features:
Will not lose inventory on lava / fire / suffocation deaths
Voting accumulates Points for use within the donation shop
As much items unbanned / unrestricted as possible without putting others at risk
Owner is on frequently every day, problems are fixed asap

Rules:
Be Respectful to both staff and players.
No hacking in any way, shape or form.
Do not intentionally lag the server.
Do not Dupe or use any exploit.
Do not Grief / Steal
Do not spam the chat.
Do not ask staff to use their powers for personal gain.

Banned Items:
Chunk loaders
Wand Focus: Equal Trade
Quarry / Arcane Bore restricted to mining worlds
Gravity Gun

Plugins:
McBans
GriefPrevention
ReportRTS
Randomlocation

If you are having any problems please contact us using our website: www.moddedminecraft.net

Last edited:

Ryan784

Jul 29, 2019
Just a heads up to all players, Morph abilities do seem to be disabled (at least for newbie/regular rank); since that wasn't in the post decided I would add it.

Cheers!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
just so people know, true they are disabled at the moment but my team of staff are currently discussing whether or not to enable them again. a decision is going to be made by tommorow (19th)

Reactions: Ryan784

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Server has updated to 1.0.6

waiting for all staff to come on for a final decision on the morphing abilities.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Recent lag issues have been fixed, registration bugs have been fixed.

Thank you to all the people who have recently joined our server! its been great talking to all the new faces :)

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Just added an Admin Shop last night and adding our vote point shop to our website tonight!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to inform everyone that Servo upgrades on TE Item ducts are very buggy, so far the crashes that have resulted from this have been fixed as fast as possible with as minimal damage to players area's thanks to the superb cooperation that people have provided in the light of these crashes.

Assassin243

Jul 29, 2019
I have been a member since Lee opened his first Tekkit server over a year ago and have without question enjoyed watch it grow not only in knowledge but in respect for its players. Of all the servers I have been on this one has by far taken my heart. Their staff is always willing to offer a helpful hand to aid you in your burdens no matter the task. The regular player base is like a family, everyone knows one another, their strengths, their build styles and they set aside their differences to better their weakness. Needless to say it is a rare occurrence when you are left to your own devices unless you make that choice. The soul that drives this server and that has kept it strong through its year in operation is the level of respect that each player is given, staff and even players go up and beyond the call of duty to ensure everyone has the best experience possible. The two owners although may be absent at times are always watching over the server, they are behind the scenes always tinkering, fixing and adapting to answer the wishes of their players. No other server have I ever been on that the owners openly work with their player base to provide an equal and fair opportunity to have the voice of the players heard, to have what they want implanted into their experience. The server itself has very few items banned due to the unnecessary efforts of Lee to create a specified plug-in to prevent grief and allow a more in-depth player experience with far more items available to use as they see fit. This server has survived through times of hardships but one thing that never ceases to amaze me is its ability to fight on through the storm. This server is solely run by the donations of those, like me who have seen the true heart of this server, who have had an experience like no other server and created friendships on common ground. Yes the rewards for donating are generous, however we do not donate solely for a fancy title, no we donate because this server deserves to live, it deserves a chance to change your heart and provide an experience that you will remember.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Current record of online players: 43, can we beat that?

Achieved 29th at roughly midnight GMT

JGIrwin

Jul 29, 2019
I have played on servers run by Lee since the tekkit days, I am now an admin on the server and the community has grown over this time and we have learned what most players want from running ultimate and unleashed servers before. We are a strictly no griefing of any form, NOT a plot server were if its not claimed it is up for grabs. So come join our community and help keep the community strong, we have staff on most hours of the day so there should normally be someone to help you out and if not the community is friendly and helpful.

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Like this server? Why not post what it is we do to make your time enjoyable!?

Don't like this server? Why not post why you dislike it, who knows we might be able to do something about it!

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Currently working on our mob arena and shops!

Cant wait for everyone to try this arena :)