Open Server Modded Minecraft | 1.6.4 Direwolf20 v1.0.21 | [GriefPrevention] [Little Banned] [Morphs] [New Map]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

EnderKiller7

Jul 29, 2019
server is extremely epic and fun. everyone on the server is nice except a certain mod. there isn't much lag at all and there is tons of stuff to do. and you can't get griefed if you protect your claim which is awesome and enderchests can be locked so only you can get in them. the most unliked thing is probaly that some items are restricted to donors and stuff but i can see why that would actually be

clawstrider

Jul 29, 2019
I just wanted to say how much I love this server. After going through about 5 or 6 different servers for this modpack, I started to notice a trend. Nobody had time for the new guys. Whether I was simply ignored, or just even insulted, no server seemed welcoming.

However, ModdedMinecraft has really bucked this trend. After joining this server with no knowledge of FTB, I have quickly learnt all about it, being given help by many of the fantastic community members and staff.

The owner seems really active and on the ball, and I have honestly noticed the number of crashes decrease as I have played. I recommend this server, and if anyone does decide to join, you're welcome to contact me ingame if you ever need a hand. My ingame name is clawstrider.

morphman

Jul 29, 2019
Morphman ingame here and this is the most orderly and most stable server I've found so far. Great group of mods and the server is unusually stable, considering there's usually 40-60 people on at any given time.
Little to no problems with griefing, bad attitudes and little lag.

raser12

Jul 29, 2019
The only server that works.

After trying countless servers that either did not work, or had bad admins i found this one.
I was bid welcome and started building my house a little away from spawn

Really fun server with lots of people to talk with and alot of things to learn

My house.
xfK2aDw.png

And i'm always on the server when I can, and my name is raser12.

Korvoxx

Jul 29, 2019
This server was a diamond in the rough. On average there was about 15-20 ppl online when i joined now it has grown to 3 times that size. Great admins and great players. This is my server and i am and will always remain Callber123.

blackjack2222

Jul 29, 2019
Hello there blackjack here. One of the many great staff on there and there to help. This is one server u need to join for fun and epic players to join and meet and even chat to. This server offers many things to do on there from building in Competitions, Mining for massive power, to epic friends to help u along the struggles of mods. The staff is always active and on to help u with ANYTHING u might need. Server has very little ban list to protection players from greif and thief that come from these items. MMC has been though thick and thin and always finds its way through.

Last edited:

angel_tear

Jul 29, 2019
Server With very minimal lag and Helpful staff and Friendly players!
I will be here to stay.

2014-01-25_23.25.04.png

Thank you for providing such a stable server
Thanks, angel_tear​

minecraftgamer

Jul 29, 2019
Ive been trying to find a server that has almost no lag, friendly community and a well developed server. After going through several servers i saw on the forum, I stumbled upon this one, and am really enjoying it. The server has a little ban list and great plugins to prevent griefing and ensure improved gameplay :).

IGN: _Hatem_

lukexo

Jul 29, 2019
This server has really friendly and active staff who are willing to help in any situation. the players are all respectful and nice, we all live in a relatively lag free world and have lots of fun! This is one of very few servers i have found which have nice/active staff and has little lag most of the time!

in game name: lukexo

leelawd

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you everyone so far, so glad to see that we have pleased so much of you :)

- Updated the server to 1.0.12

Starscar51

Jul 29, 2019
Hi i am Starscar51 (my ign). I absolutely love anything that has to do with magic. Mods like Ars Magica 2 and Thaumcraft 4 are my absolute favorites. I have spent a while with these mods and have only scratched the surface of what i can do with them. Also i love this server. As soon as i found it i knew it was the one for me. There are great staff, great players, great everything.
P.S: This is for that upcoming contest that Lee posted on the website

fmc100

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server it is the best I always try to get on when I have time. If your not already on you should come join the server.
~fmc100

Superflame11

Jul 29, 2019
This is the best server around . I Have not been a member long but the server community is amazing and i am glad to have leelawd to thank for this.
Come and join us , to experience the most fun ever !
IP: Dw20.moddedminecraft.net
Enjoy ;)

gadget3302

Jul 29, 2019
I love this server, it is full of mature minecrafter's that want to build and have fun. They do not put up with greifing or bullying. Kodos admins!

sharpy

Jul 29, 2019
Great server with great stuff and community.
There is not much good servers that I have been able to find but this one is the best with so few banned items and so fast problem/crash etc. fixing.
My IGN: sharpyyy
Here is my house in the server:
2014-02-02_16.24.24.png