Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

NullCascade

Jul 29, 2019
Need a separate file for updating servers, I imagine. Anyone know how long that usually takes, in comparison to the client releases?

Edit: I know they're made at the same time. I mean to be released, not made.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Well so much for that guys. 5 Seconds in and I already found a crash bug. Expect more waiting while they fix it. And avoid the Vending tab.

maigel

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question here. What exactly is it that takes so long for you guys to update a modpack? From what I can imagine you just collect the mods and maybe tune some configs, no?
Or is there some custom modding going on in the FTB packs?

Note that I'm not trying to say you guys are working slow or anything, I'm just legitimately interested in what exactly goes on during an updated behind the scenes.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Just a question here. What exactly is it that takes so long for you guys to update a modpack? From what I can imagine you just collect the mods and maybe tune some configs, no?
Or is there some custom modding going on in the FTB packs?

Note that I'm not trying to say you guys are working slow or anything, I'm just legitimately interested in what exactly goes on during an updated behind the scenes.

Mostly cross mod compatibility issues would be the most time consuming. As would waiting for mod authors to get there mod released.

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
Still not seeing 0.7 for 152wgt or ngt .-. so where is everyone getting it

Well, you all just downloaded the wrong version, well done :)

I believe the version we downloaded isn't the correct one. It's disappeared from the launcher now. We just got trolled.

I got "Warning: GregTech exploit detected" message when I loaded it up. So I assume there's problems with it.

Stilleraben

Jul 29, 2019
same for me actually ...
maybe all of the repos are not updated yet ?
I've gone through all the repos in my launcher and they are all at 0.6[DOUBLEPOST=1372272715][/DOUBLEPOST]
I believe the version we downloaded isn't the correct one. It's disappeared from the launcher now. We just got trolled.
haha Figures xD good joke tho considering we're all anxious for it to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.