Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
Is Slowpoke updating the original post in this thread or dropping hidden gems throughout? I can't tell from looking at the original post.

slowbro69

Jul 29, 2019
i like the blue lines i just miss all the stuff it adds but i really want to see the new things he adds in 1.6 and stuff becuse i think he said xycraft was ading power and stuff

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Is Slowpoke updating the original post in this thread or dropping hidden gems throughout? I can't tell from looking at the original post.

The original post is unchanged. And Wild has bin posting the more interesting official stuff on this thread latly.

i like the blue lines i just miss all the stuff it adds but i really want to see the new things he adds in 1.6 and stuff becuse i think he said xycraft was ading power and stuff

He's bin working on xycraft power and smelting for a while. He was beta testing it before 1.5 was released. He's probably perfecting it in a 1.4 environment and then going to port it directly to 1.6 once it hits. So expect a surprisingly short amount of time for him to update to 1.6. Short for the amount of stuff that's going to be released.
Disclaimer: Though I could be wrong.

slowbro69

Jul 29, 2019
He's bin working on xycraft power and smelting for a while. He was beta testing it before 1.5 was released. He's probably perfecting it in a 1.4 environment and then going to port it directly to 1.6 once it hits. So expect a surprisingly short amount of time for him to update to 1.6. Short for the amount of stuff that's going to be released.
Disclaimer: Though I could be wrong.
thank you thats what i thought

D

Dennis19977

'' What’s Happening at Mojang?

First of all, Scrolls has been released and 60,000 players are already competing for the top ranking! Read all about this new trading card strategy game over at Scrolls.com.

Also, you haven’t forgotten about the pew-pew shooter Cobalt, have you? It’s still being worked on, and the v121 update and Mac OS X release is “very, very, close to be released” :D Head over to www.PlayCobalt.com for videos and downloads.

-> And finally, Minecraft 1.6 - the “Horse Update”, will be released next week! The update has leads, carpets, hard clay, donkeys, mules, and of course horses! This update requires a new Minecraft launcher to load. We’ll post more info about that here and on Mojang.com when it’s ready. ''

fangfire

Jul 29, 2019
'' What’s Happening at Mojang?

-> And finally, Minecraft 1.6 - the “Horse Update”, will be released next week! The update has leads, carpets, hard clay, donkeys, mules, and of course horses! This update requires a new Minecraft launcher to load. We’ll post more info about that here and on Mojang.com when it’s ready. ''

And this part right here just made my daughters day, she can finally get a horse and leashes for her cats.

Lathanael

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, why is DartCraft not in the GregTech beta pack?
Have you played with it? If yes i really wonder why you are asking. DartCraft needs ALOT more balancing until we can consider it to be used alongside with GregTech. At the moment it makes any attempt made by GregTech to balance the game obsolete(i know some are not really good!)

Reactions: YasukiHumai

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
DartCraft needs ALOT more balancing until we can consider it to be used alongside with GregTech.
I dare say, that's the understatement of the century. :) I switched to 152ngt and after playing around with DartCraft, it immediately got uninstalled from my server. It's way overpowered.

JezuitX

Jul 29, 2019
So if 1.6 is coming out next week are we just going to scrap the 1.5.2 mod pack? I mean it's not even ready for release before the next update is up. I both love and hate when Minecraft updates. If I could just float an idea about the FTB community it would be this. Can we just pick a few mods that require world gen, minus RedPower, and build a mod pack around those? Then slowly add more as they get tested. Kind of like an evolving pack.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
So if 1.6 is coming out next week are we just going to scrap the 1.5.2 mod pack? I mean it's not even ready for release before the next update is up. I both love and hate when Minecraft updates. If I could just float an idea about the FTB community it would be this. Can we just pick a few mods that require world gen, minus RedPower, and build a mod pack around those? Then slowly add more as they get tested. Kind of like an evolving pack.

Your modpack is evolving!

Status
Not open for further replies.