Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
Not sure if intended, but few tin gravel veins spawned on grass randomly Xd

I put a 1.5.1 pack together a few weeks ago and the same happened to me. I think it's supposed to be like that? I remember seeing similar in some of DW20's ForgeCraft vids. It's supposed to give you an easy way to get ores early game.

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Yep if you read the page now it has:
Codes removed for a while while we push update that will break worlds!

They'll be back later. Sorry you missed them.

@Molten: You might want to remove those code's from your post. Doesn't look like Slow wants them distributed atm.

I was hoping I didn't miss it. Oh well, more waiting seems to be par for the course. I hope one of the added mods is Xycraft. I really like that mod and hope it can be updated soon.

Nass

Jul 29, 2019
I think its great you guy have uploaded the 1.5 beta. However, whats the status on the 1.4.7 update that was also supposed to be uploaded? Thanks

Reactions: kleshas

_ras_

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, it seems i found a bug:
-Set inventory to NEI creative mode
-Get Goggles of Revealing
-DRAG and put them in head armor slot(right clicking seems to equip them and not crash, removing them also)
Result: "Shutting down server"
Log: http://pastebin.com/3DxmDDz7

Equipping them in survival or vanilla mode DOES NOT crash minecraft.
@Edit. Every single armor equipped that way crashes the game.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019

Powersthatbe85

Jul 29, 2019
I think its great you guy have uploaded the 1.5 beta. However, whats the status on the 1.4.7 update that was also supposed to be uploaded? Thanks

Yes! give it to us now!! we are needy. But ya I hope you guys still plan on releasing the 1.4.7 updates.

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
Weren't or aren't we suppose to be getting a version with gregtech but with recipes in easy mode.

Au Revoir

Jul 29, 2019
For everyone that in impatient, why don't you go make your own 1.5.x modded Minecraft? It's not hard, and it doesn't take a genius.

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
Yeah i think there will be a Gregtech version and a non Gregtech version, there was two beta versions so i am assuming there will be two full release version.
[Not Confirmed, Just Assumption]

Status
Not open for further replies.