Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm not sure where you got that link but its not maintained by us at all, we do have a 1.5.x update list but that is not it, ours has a white background. We don't have permission for mo-creatures so it will not be included in our packs any time soon.

In other news I still cant get the repo fixed, when that is fixed 1.5.x will be released as a private pack beta and the 1.4.7 builds that have been in beta will be updated to RB.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know if its any indication of Mo Creatures.. (Who knows.. it might).. But I know someones posted this link earlier

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgnSLIUjIjLcdGtTcWRUWUxEODVBY0Q4N1FSV3dlRUE#gid=0

And.. Strangely enough.. it does have Mo Creatures listed on it..

Last I checked that is not an official spreadsheet. The mod is there for the sake of being there and the spreadsheet is no indication of what is to come.

Edit: Ignore me, captainnana managed to sneak a reply in while I was typing.

Wisdoms

Jul 29, 2019
That is just plain disrespectful of another human being! If it is supposed to be a joke it ain't funny. IF you can, try to have a little empathy for the feelings of others.
I thought it was as hilarious as this update's estimated arrival.

Melynxis

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the heads up, I had saw that thing pop up a few pages back and had wondered if it was indeed a valid doc or not.

The work you guys do is appreciated.. Anyone who has tried to compile one of these things manually can understand the time and frustrations involved :) Keep up the good work guys.

Everlast

Jul 29, 2019
Hey, I'm not sure where you got that link but its not maintained by us at all, we do have a 1.5.x update list but that is not it, ours has a white background. We don't have permission for mo-creatures so it will not be included in our packs any time soon.

In other news I still cant get the repo fixed, when that is fixed 1.5.x will be released as a private pack beta and the 1.4.7 builds that have been in beta will be updated to RB.

8tm2e36.png

Care to elaborate as to why Slowpoke claims different reasons for the lack of a release?

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Care to elaborate as to why Slowpoke claims different reasons for the lack of a release?

I was told to upload the pack about 2 days ago for testing but when I did so it wouldn't install onto the launcher due to an issue that I thought was on the launcher. This is the issue that slowpoke is referring to as to why we didnt release the code. Turns out the issue is due to a sync issue between the repos which is what I posted about just now. So basically we are talking about the same issue slow's post is just using out of date information before we had pinned down what the problem was.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
Because he was replying to another Redditor, clearly. I only posted the screenshot for the part which is relevant to this thread (as highlighted).
ok but it sound strange to me that the last place for find infos is FTB forum.

fortunately captainnana is here, thank to him

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Because the reddit community is important and we are not I guess. :p
Well seen as slowpoke is not the person dealing with the problem and there is more relevant/up to date information here that is clearly not the case. I am keeping you as up to date as I can it doesn't make any difference who the information comes from as far as I know, if so just say and I'll stop...

Reactions: Ako_the_Builder

TheVirQ

Jul 29, 2019
Well seen as slowpoke is not the person dealing with the problem and there is more relevant/up to date information here that is clearly not the case. I am keeping you as up to date as I can it doesn't make any difference who the information comes from as far as I know, if so just say and I'll stop...
Will RP2 be in 1.5.x ftb pack?

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Seems you just cant win Cap heads they win tails you lose, yeah so maybe stop the info go back to what if's & maybe.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019

Dont take it so seriously. My comment was in jest. Maybe I could have made that more apparent.
I realise your under a lot of pressure being the only person to poke their head above the wall.

And if you haddn't noticed I have posted about 3 times in this thread that I'm not interested in eta's just honest information which I think we are getting from you.
I also said I am gratefull for your information.

It was a light harted reply to a post is all. Sorry if you took offence. None was intended.

Reactions: captainnana

Gammelvarg

Jul 29, 2019
When the modpack is available, where will you post the password for the private pack? Thank you in advance

Captainnana

Jul 29, 2019
Dont take it so seriously. My comment was in jest. Maybe I could have made that more apparent.
I realise your under a lot of pressure being the only person to poke their head above the wall.

And if you haddn't noticed I have posted about 3 times in this thread that I'm not interested in eta's just honest information which I think we are getting from you.
I also said I am gratefull for your information.

It was a light harted reply to a post is all. Sorry if you took offence. None was intended.
Ok, no problem, its just difficult to figure out what posts are jokes and which ones are just being annoying.

Reactions: Molten
Status
Not open for further replies.