Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
We now think we have found the issue and we are working on getting it fixed right now, it appears our file validation system to ensure that files aren't tapered with is currently not updating for new files so the file upload system is down, we hope to have this fixed as soon as possible.
Is fixing the problem going well, does it seem like the problem isn't too terrible?

bwillb

Jul 29, 2019
Still nothing huh... You guys have a private pack of it up already, no? Why not just give the password for that?

TheVirQ

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry guys. Our archives with modpacks are deleted by hackers. We can't release it this year.

CornPlanter

Jul 29, 2019
The whining is getting disgusting. When there's no communication they cry about no communication, when precise problems are described they cry about fixing taking too long. Go away, go make a modpack yourself and play it

Evercron

Jul 29, 2019
Do not get me wrong but wherein such complexity transition to a new version Minecraft or Forge to me as a developer it is not absolutely clear. So much is changing API? I think not, then what is?

I'm from Russia so badly write in English.:D

Your English is FAR better than my Russian!

Protokohl

Jul 29, 2019
Can't wait for the update. I built my own MultiMC pack because I couldn't wait :D. I will be interested when it comes out as I would like to know what the new mods are. I cannot seem to find a list somewhere of all the upcoming mods in FTB 1.5 but that's OK. Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.