Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemonblue

Jul 29, 2019
You have no patience.
Or he's saying instead of downloading .6 when they're already mentioning .7 he'll just wait for it? If anything it's showing patience.

Also, TC has gone through 2 more dev builds already and probably .63 might be coming out soon to fix the backpacks .61 added since they apparently lose all the items in them when you exit the game :X

Reactions: YasukiHumai

YasukiHumai

Jul 29, 2019
Or he's saying instead of downloading .6 when they're already mentioning .7 he'll just wait for it? If anything it's showing patience.

Also, TC has gone through 2 more dev builds already and probably .63 might be coming out soon to fix the backpacks .61 added since they apparently lose all the items in them when you exit the game :X

Mostly I was harassing him because he is my server admin and I know him. He has no patience. :p

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
0.7 is going to be .. bigger .. like, seriously. Just between you, me and the Internet, I think Slow's gone mad.

Expect significant news soon.

What's he going to do hit up the minecraft forums or run a google search for minecraft mods thin hit download all. :D
That.. would be rather cool.

Arii1986

Jul 29, 2019
From Slowpokes twitter: "New version of the 1.5.2 pack should be going live sometime in the next 24 hours or so. We hope to add 10+ new mods into the pack."

Drawde

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't a bug, so not posting this in that thread. I assume it's a config problem

I updated to version 6 of the NO Gregtech version. And my Applied Energistics system could no longer make oak planks because the Thermal Expansion sawmill now produces 4 planks per log. Which makes the sawmill worthless, since that's the vanilla crafting amount and sawdust has no practical use at this point in the game.

There is no change for this listed in the TE's website, including the changelog. So which mod changed this? I checked the TE config and nothing there.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
This isn't a bug, so not posting this in that thread. I assume it's a config problem

I updated to version 6 of the NO Gregtech version. And my Applied Energistics system could no longer make oak planks because the Thermal Expansion sawmill now produces 4 planks per log. Which makes the sawmill worthless, since that's the vanilla crafting amount and sawdust has no practical use at this point in the game.

There is no change for this listed in the TE's website, including the changelog. So which mod changed this? I checked the TE config and nothing there.

Interesting. It *sounds* like a Gregtech tweak, but I actually doubt that as well. I'll take a look, but yeah, sounds strange. I know we keep separate configs for each pack due to the tweaks many mods have with gregtech and gregtech does with many mods. Something doesn't sound right there though.

Shadowise

Jul 29, 2019
From Slowpokes twitter: "New version of the 1.5.2 pack should be going live sometime in the next 24 hours or so. We hope to add 10+ new mods into the pack."

Ahh... sounds too good to be true. Fingers crossed for Wednesday then.

Hopefully MPS-Addons got rolled in.

Wyld

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't hear it from me, but we now have a "working" WGT 0.7 build. Three mods (including one we REALLY want/need) seems to be having hiccups with the latest recommended Forge. Communications with mod authors is underway. I think tomorrow, I might do some initial testing and if things work well enough, do some streaming of the tests .. because, hell, why not. May as well expose you poor bastards to the processes I have to go through ;)

In some ways, it should be called 0.7+ because of all the extra things added in ..[DOUBLEPOST=1371551129][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ahh... sounds too good to be true. Fingers crossed for Wednesday then.

Hopefully MPS-Addons got rolled in.

OOH! MPS Addons! It's not in the pack, currently, but it's something I want to check as soon as this revision is stable. Few things to check there, but it would be cool if we can.

giesergast

Jul 29, 2019
will it be announced when the 1.6 update comes out cuase i wanna update my server fast and also give a few a few days of creative and lots of kaboom :)

Nerixel

Jul 29, 2019
will it be announced when the 1.6 update comes out cuase i wanna update my server fast and also give a few a few days of creative and lots of kaboom :)

1.6 vanilla hasn't even come out, relax! I'm sure there'll be an announcement of some kind when the next recommended pack is released.

Spitefulrain

Jul 29, 2019
You didn't hear it from me, but we now have a "working" WGT 0.7 build. Three mods (including one we REALLY want/need) seems to be having hiccups with the latest recommended Forge. Communications with mod authors is underway. I think tomorrow, I might do some initial testing and if things work well enough, do some streaming of the tests .. because, hell, why not. May as well expose you poor bastards to the processes I have to go through ;)

Will 0.7 be adding any new world gen? Deciding if I want to make a 0.6 world or just wait :)

Also, after adding BoP to 0.6WGT, I can also no longer climb ladders. The only config files I have changed are the changes you previously listed to the BoP config

Reactions: The Mobius Archives

Yarma92

Jul 29, 2019
Spitefulrain
Will 0.7 be adding any new world gen? Deciding if I want to make a 0.6 world or just wait :)

Also, after adding BoP to 0.6WGT, I can also no longer climb ladders. The only config files I have changed are the changes you previously listed to the BoP config

We know one mod is adding new bees to the world (confirmed on Slow's twitter). Therefore it would be safe to assume there may be new hives added which would mean new worldgen. Also 10 new mods, odds are they have their own world gen. Also currently Xycraft is missing from the beta pack so again that may also be added.

TL DR Expect new worldgen.

Geekomancer

Jul 29, 2019
I know a bunch of people dislike it because of "OMGOP", but I added Ars Magicka to the .6, and holy carp, is it awesome. I hope it could get officially added to the pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.