Mod Pack Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Mann

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue. I updated my server last night and my brother and I played on it just fine. I get to work and try to log on (after getting the update) and it says I am missing the same 3 mods. I tried the force update to download again, I even deleted the jar file and re-downloaded it and it still tells me I am missing those 3...

danteh1

Jul 29, 2019
can somebody go in survival in the Mindcrack version and try making an advanced solar panel and tell me if anything unusual happens?

QueWhat

Jul 29, 2019
Hihi everyone :)

Got an issue with Java Relection in my client and was wondering if there was anyone that could take a look at my pastebin and tell me what if anything I am doing wrong. http://pastebin.com/Rs65hscq its find of annoying and if the forestry mod is not working properly as it states this could be an issue. Thanks in advance to any and all that look into this.

TGB
You are more likely to obtain assistance by posting your issue within the Support area (either the tech support thread or the support site) than on here, it is also the right place to post :)

Sertas

Jul 29, 2019
Seems that soaryn is not releasing a 1.5 version: Source

That does make me sad. Is 1.6 that close and do the mod authors have that much info for it or are we going to have to wait another 2 months before all the mods are updated? Waiting sucks but I understand why the mod authors would want to .

Sinxar

Jul 29, 2019
The Direwolf20 pack seems to have an issue with chunk loaders in the latest update. Both server and client.

Just putting that out there (im sure it has been mentioned already though). If you can't play it, try to downgrade the pack to the last version.

Merachon

Jul 29, 2019
can somebody go in survival in the Mindcrack version and try making an advanced solar panel and tell me if anything unusual happens?

If by weird you mean the hard recipe, that can be altered in the config file for the advanced solar panel mod

ShayneJud

Jul 29, 2019
This may have been reported, but I checked the previous 3 pages and didn't see it anywhere... Anyway... everytime I launch the 1.5.2 Beta with GregTech, I am told there is a new Mod Pack Available and do I want to update. I have updated about 5 times over the last few days and nothing in my Mods folder has changed since I originally downloaded the mods on 5/24/13. I did add "Rei's Minimap" (via the Launcher GUI), I am not sure if that is related or not. I just wanted to mention it.

piedudeaus

Jul 29, 2019
This may have been reported, but I checked the previous 3 pages and didn't see it anywhere... Anyway... everytime I launch the 1.5.2 Beta with GregTech, I am told there is a new Mod Pack Available and do I want to update. I have updated about 5 times over the last few days and nothing in my Mods folder has changed since I originally downloaded the mods on 5/24/13. I did add "Rei's Minimap" (via the Launcher GUI), I am not sure if that is related or not. I just wanted to mention it.

its a bug. Just stick with 0.2 for now and it wont keep trying to update!

nobleone

Jul 29, 2019
I am having the same issue. I updated my server last night and my brother and I played on it just fine. I get to work and try to log on (after getting the update) and it says I am missing the same 3 mods. I tried the force update to download again, I even deleted the jar file and re-downloaded it and it still tells me I am missing those 3...
I ran into same thing, but got working by copying the 3 mod from updated client mod folder to server mods folder.

Reactions: Merachon

NJM1564

Jul 29, 2019
I think I missed something here. Are the 1.5 packs up? and if they are how do I get them?

The beta FTB 1.5 supplemental packs are out. Still in testing. And are not 1.5 versions of any previous or future packs. And they will not be updated to 1.6. They are incompatible with any existing maps and any map made with them will be incompatible with all future packs. They only exist to tied over all the impatient people who can't wait for standard updates.
Our current 1.4 maps will most likely be compatible with the 1.6 updates. But there are indications that they might not.

Molten

Jul 29, 2019
Interesting. Ill try shutting down the enhanced vanilla biomes and see for myself if it works, Altough it seems about right. hope if BOP wil lbe added in 1.6, a solution for this will be implented so even in BOP biomes these things will spawn.

Trying to find a forrest biome for quarried stone can be a bit hard if you have a biome mod. I just noticed Railcraft adds in it's configs right at the bottom an option to add up to four other biome id's that allow quarried stone generation. The same with sulfer.

Thought that might help your situation.

Note: Flat biomes like woodland work really well as the quarried stone apears in patches that break the surface so the flatter an area the easier it is to see.

Ako_the_Builder

Jul 29, 2019
I think I missed something here. Are the 1.5 packs up? and if they are how do I get them?

A 1.5.2 beta pack is the launcher, private packs tab, enter the code 152wgt or 152ngt if you want the pack with or without gregtech. You may need to change the version (recommended tab next to private packs tab) as the 0.3 seems to only give you vanilla minecraft.

blockingspider3

Jul 29, 2019
Slowpoke, I have no clue where to inform someone about a crash of FTB. So could you give me something i can email the file to so someone can look at it?

VhmZ

Jul 29, 2019
Will there be a server version for the 1.5.2 mod packs? There was a beta server version for the 1.4.7 packs as well (before the mindcrack pack and such).

sporkwars02

Jul 29, 2019
judging from what i have seen you wont get any assistance. i am having the same problems as other with the missing mod packs on the server. i pressed the contact button and sent a message stating that i am paying for a server i can no longer access. the server had a ftb button to press to bring in all the mods, and no option to update the ftb pack. so now i am stuck paying good money for a server i have not been able to log in to for 3 days. i love the ftb content but loosing patience with devs that make the older version options that don't work. not good practice leaving your paying customers hanging imo.

Tyrellan

Jul 29, 2019
judging from what i have seen you wont get any assistance. i am having the same problems as other with the missing mod packs on the server. i pressed the contact button and sent a message stating that i am paying for a server i can no longer access. the server had a ftb button to press to bring in all the mods, and no option to update the ftb pack. so now i am stuck paying good money for a server i have not been able to log in to for 3 days. i love the ftb content but loosing patience with devs that make the older version options that don't work. not good practice leaving your paying customers hanging imo.
So build the server yourself? It's not that hard. Get the minecraft.jar file from minecraft.net - download forge - add the forge files into the minecraft.jar - pop it on your server; and start it. After it's set everything up; shut it back down - and add whatever mods you want into the mods folder. Boom, you're all done. To make it even easier, you should be able to use all the mods from the single player 1.5.2 packs they've set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.