• Tinker's Construct

Votes: 38 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

electrifeye

Jul 29, 2019
For the next list, you should add Flan's Mod.

It's not really got any progression in it though - It adds awesome planes, guns vehicles but I'm not sure you could make a whole pack around them - You really need some other mods to compliment vehicles, like Trident had - vehicles only complimented the pack.

I guess the problem is there's no feeling of progression in it, other than vanilla stuff - In any mod that you can really make this sort of pack around, there will be some sort of thing to differentiate between day 1 and when you finish it. Like you had a pulveriser on day 1 and a big reactor when you finished for TE, or you had a few flowers and finished with whatever late-game botania goes into (I've not played with it too much, so I'm excited for this pack). With Flan's you have a basic plane a few days in, when you finish, you have a slightly bigger plane with more guns on it, that just meant you spent longer mining iron.

Last edited:

CuteTurret

Jul 29, 2019
Voted for IC2, pretty much because of the idea of a "nostalgia" pack based around Railcraft, BC and IC, but using their new features instead of the same 1.4.7 things.
The progression would also be a little more complex for the player, without access to easy and cheap power and teleportation, we would be seeing more use of RC for transport of things like lava or oil, or big pipelines.

Reactions: Pudding01

iTube

Jul 29, 2019
Is there also a (optional) HQM quest-line planned or is it "just" the pack with the mods?

BMan2505

Jul 29, 2019
I'm somewhat new to Botania but doesn't that contain mostly flowers and enviromental blocks? I can't see how that would mostly pertain as a center mod. I mostly see Thaumcraft as a center mod but that's just my opinion.

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
I'm somewhat new to Botania but doesn't that contain mostly flowers and enviromental blocks? I can't see how that would mostly pertain as a center mod. I mostly see Thaumcraft as a center mod but that's just my opinion.

Botania has a large amount of content. I haven't personally run through it, but from all I've seen and heard I would argue it's as large as TC4 and Blood Magic.

THEminer72

Jul 29, 2019
Voted for IC2, pretty much because of the idea of a "nostalgia" pack based around Railcraft, BC and IC, but using their new features instead of the same 1.4.7 things.
The progression would also be a little more complex for the player, without access to easy and cheap power and teleportation, we would be seeing more use of RC for transport of things like lava or oil, or big pipelines.
I'd like a nostalgia pack, but based on 1.2.5.

Caesura

Jul 29, 2019
Any news on Resurrection? Looking forward to making some stupid contraptions and factories with Railcraft and all the fun but challenging things gregtech and the like bring with it!

Reactions: CuteTurret
Status
Not open for further replies.