Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Monster 1.1.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

KnutEV

Jul 29, 2019
The reason I declined was that you clearly hadn't read the main post since in your additional questions, you ask about something that is no longer happening on the server. Like I said before, feel free to reapply after reading the post.

Hi xPsYh0, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.
I'm sorry, i kinda "skimmed" through it and it did not catch my attention and for that I am sorry, but its kiiiinda a bum if i wont get to play with my friends because of this

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, i kinda "skimmed" through it and it did not catch my attention and for that I am sorry, but its kiiiinda a bum if i wont get to play with my friends because of this
i would think if you post a new application where you take more time to fill it out you would be considered again, i dont think whinning about it will help your cause.

KnutEV

Jul 29, 2019
i would think if you post a new application where you take more time to fill it out you would be considered again, i dont think whinning about it will help your cause.
thats not necessary, i would write exactly the same, exept for the question, of course :)

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019

Again, its like you aren't even reading what I have replied with. Every single time, I have said, "Feel free to apply again". If that doesn't tell you to reapply so you can play with your friend then I don't know what will...

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
thats not necessary, i would write exactly the same, exept for the question, of course :)
if you had bothered to read what CheeseMonkey wrote in the decline post "feel free to reapply" why don't you just do it instead of posting useless posts? :)

KnutEV

Jul 29, 2019
After reading the rules thoroughly
Again, its like you aren't even reading what I have replied with. Every single time, I have said, "Feel free to apply again". If that doesn't tell you to reapply so you can play with your friend then I don't know what will...
SORRY, i read i TOTALLY wrong, when you wrote "reapply" i thought "reply" :p Sorry about that, Im on it! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1395584895][/DOUBLEPOST]In-game name: MrChrocolatebar
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Will probably play alot, a little unsure exactly how much because of school and such. My plans is to make a sofisticated base with high capabilities which also looks good
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have played a lot of Feed The Beast, like Unleashed, Direwolf 20 and so on.
Why do you want to play on this server: Because it looks like a good server, also some of my friends are playing on this server
Skype or other form of contact: I use teamspeak, mostly
Any questions you have: I dont have any questions right now

Last edited:

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Marxtai
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play a couple of hours a day, I was whitelisted on the old server and I really enjoyed the community. My plans are to make things that look good and that are also functionnal in order to take advantage of as many mods as possible.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing FTB for a long time and DW20 pack for a little while (couple of months), I just started on the Monster pack yesterday, I'm familiar with many mods in it and if I don't know something about a mod, I will look online until I have it figured out.
Why do you want to play on this server: As I've said previously, I was a member of your old (DW20 based) server/map and I really liked the community. I'd like to be a part of this one too, and to help develop the server in its early days.
Skype or other form of contact: marxtai851 (skype) or PM on the FTB forums
Any questions you have: None

Thank you!

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TehKnight117
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I usually play for an hour everyday and I plan on creating a better base with the blocks given from all the mods.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played some of the FTB packs such as Unleashed, Mindcrack, Direwolf, etc.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want a server that is always on and has a friendly community. I don't enjoy resets that are too often cause I want to be able to play with all the mods instead of some.
Skype or other form of contact: shamil1187
Any questions you have: Nope.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Marxtai and TehKnight117. Thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

Shadowbolt152

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: shadowbolt152
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play as much as i want to really. As for my plans my base will hopefully be a 87 block pyramid :D
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Not alot. See below
Why do you want to play on this server: Learning with other people and having fun while doing it.
Skype or other form of contact:My steam id is Ignis10183
Any questions you have:Nope :3

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jartim5
How long you will play for and what are your plans: maybe 1 to 8 hourser a day. and my plan are to build a big base together with froken01
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have no experince with monster but i have play alot on the other modpacks.
Why do you want to play on this server: i playede on the direwolf server i would like to follow this server because the people that i have met so far was sweet and awesome.
Skype or other form of contact: you ca email me [email protected]

Kyukatsuki

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Kyukatsuki
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I usually play for 6-8 hours at a time on random days through the week. I plan to explore the interactions between mods to find new and interesting ways of automating my FTB experience.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing FTB since it came out with the early Ultimate pack, and was an avid Tekkit player before that.
Why do you want to play on this server: I've been playing on other servers that have had problems with instability, poor moderation, and harassment.
Skype or other form of contact: Skype name - ACGreen86
Any questions you have: Are there any other mods that are going to be a problem for you (such as computercraft or rotarycraft)?

Last edited:

bolsward1

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Bolsward1
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Around 2 to 5 hours a day.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have been playing modded versions of minecraft for around 3 years. And the last few months I have played monster.

My plan is to create the reactorcraft fusion reactor, and keep it running smoothly.
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been playing on a other private monster server, however that server was lagging too much.
Skype or other form of contact: My skype is: bilano.gaskilov
Any questions you have: Does the server have a economy plugin?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I dont have the power to accept you but I can answer your question, the server does not have an economy plugin.

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Mysticore
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'll play until the server goes down!
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Played with Feed The Beast for roughly 2 years. Played around with Thaumcraft, Computercraft, Thermal Expansion, Tinker's construct and a few others.
Why do you want to play on this server: I've been meaning to find a small community on Feed The Beast where I can share my skills in FTB with others.
Skype or other form of contact: live:mystcore
Any questions you have: none