Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Monster 1.1.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Moltior

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Tavirius
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I'm likely to play anywhere between 1-8 hours in a day spread randomly across 4-7 days in a week. Unless I get carried away with something else, I will be focusing on high-efficient and compact automation builds but using unorthodox methods, that's all I will give away for now. As long as nothing goes wrong I'm planning to be in for the long-haul, I like to establish myself firmly when playing Minecraft.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Several hundreds of hours game time between Monster/Direwolf20/Unleashed/Ultimate.
Why do you want to play on this server: First time trying out multiplayer in Minecraft and I was looking for a new server with a smallish population with good friendly rules and this seemed to fit the bill.
Skype or other form of contact: Skype or e-mail. Just PM me if needed since I prefer not to post contact info publicly.
Any questions you have: None at the moment.

TexmexEi

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TexmexEi
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I wanna start A freshly new life in your Server With Great People.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have played Direwolf20, Tekkit Classic, Tekket Lite, FTB Unleashed.
Why do you want to play on this server: I Want A tiny good Server to play on.
Skype or other form of contact: Pm If Necessary
Any questions you have: Nope
Greetings !

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi rvdmaazen, Moltior and TexmexEi, thanks for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

KilcHD

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: KilicHD
How long you will play for and what are your plans: 2+ hours at day,i will play on this server forever! :D
Your experience with this or other modpacks: tekkit classic,FTB unleashed,magic world,farm,direwolf20...
Why do you want to play on this server: I want server where dont have grief and kids who rage.. I love whitelisted server!
Skype or other form of contact: sseff.pro
Any questions you have: If i be accepted can u give me IP on skype? sseff.pro :D

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Kilc, correct me if I am wrong you have 32 bit windows and 2GB ram? if I am right on 32 bit you wont be able to play sorry. and if I am right with the ram you probably cant play because monster requires about 1.2gb ram to work properly and windows requires about 1gb so 2gb ram is not enough.

ceyhan12

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ceyhan12
I will play problably pretty much since I really like games :)
I am familiar with the mods because I played FTB monster for a while
I want to play because a friend is playing too on this server
Pm me if you want

Last edited:

Bobbastemeijer

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: bobbastemeijer
How long you will play for and what are your plans: almost everyday and have fun with a couple friends
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have played a lot of tekkit and other small modpacks.
Why do you want to play on this server: a friend of mine told me about it and it sounds realy fun
Skype or other form of contact: bob.bastemijer265
Any questions you have:

Last edited:

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi ceyhan12 and bobbastemeijer, thanks for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

Kupperu

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: vapouriser56
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as this server is alive and kickin :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have moderate experience with this modpack. I've also played madpack, skyfactory, unleashed, mindcrack and direwolf20 pack
Why do you want to play on this server: I prefer to play online then offline because it's more fun, and also its less lonely :D
Skype or other form of contact: skype : ken.minecraft99
Any questions you have: I dont have any :)

Aleck

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Aleckohol
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I am a pretty active daily player who would stick around and likely bring in many other people if this server turns out to be what I am looking for. :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Have been playing Monster for months now through all the beta builds and many other FTB packs before it.
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a Monster 1.1.0 with KAMI and more enabled to replace the server I was playing on before that just recently had to shut down due to the admins not having time for it any more.
Skype or other form of contact: Skype: pretty.much.aleck Gtalk: [email protected]
Any questions you have: What essential commands are included? Is there a world border (if so, where?), and what items are banned, if any?

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Kupperu and Aleck , thanks for applying. I have added you to the white-list and hope to see you in-game soon!

Last edited:

PeteTB

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TasteDis
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I don't know, I'll play as much as I feel like, and my plans are to have fun :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played a bit of Direwolf20, but I'm still kinda of bad at all the modpack stuff.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to have fun, and picked what looked best. Although I have a habbit of finding newish servers because I like it when I'm not a latecomer
Skype or other form of contact: Preferably only giving it away in private.
Any questions you have: Not really ;-)

Last edited:

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hello PeteTB, thanks for applying. I have added you to the white-list and hope to see you in-game soon!

nilmor

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nilmor
How long you will play for and what are your plans: Own The whole Game !
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have Try Diferent Packs !
Why do you want to play on this server: My Brother is playing :D
Skype or other form of contact: Pm if neccesary
Any questions you have: -

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Nilmor, thanks for applying. I have added you to the white-list and hope to see you in-game soon!

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
I was never whitelisted even though I was like the third person to apply

Sent from my Moto G using Tapatalk

Please watch this thread after you have applied as I will reply as soon as possible. After your application has been accepted you are required to join the server within 5 days otherwise we will take this as you do not wish to join our community. After joining for the first time, you will be accepted as a full member of the community.

This is under the main post. You did not join in the 5 days so you were removed, sorry.