Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Monster 1.1.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Well, Cheese is the only server maintaner, and I dont talk to him as he is never talking on skype. I would do something.. but he just ignores me

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
well, thats not good, i guess ill be looking for a new server then. i can't stand the 5 secound block lag and never ending crashes anymore.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Yea your better off tbh cheese needs to fix up and if he doesnt want to do anything atleast give me access to sort it all out.

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
yeah me 2, i think the server is overflooded, it needs a restart, or an upgrade to have more memory to run on..

xXBlazingAngelXx

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name:caelans123
How long you will play for and what are your plans:Ill most likely play until im completely bored
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Ive played tekkit Like 6 other mod packs from ftb currently an agrarian skys singleplayer
Why do you want to play on this server:because i haven't been able to play ftb for a couple months due to having a crappy computer but i just ordered a new processor so i can play it now and this server seemed the most vanilla ftb server in the list with an good community from the applications
Skype or other form of contact: Caelan.Scott(skype)
Any questions you have: N/a

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldnt bother applying.This server is dead. The owner does nothing about it. I would carry it on IF the owner even replied to me

boratanoim

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Boratanoim

How long you will play for and what are your plans: About unhealthy 10 hours a day and complete everything

Your experience with this or other modpacks: about 3 years mostly ftb unleashed but now onto monster

Why do you want to play on this server: Because I want a small community with nice friends and awesome community

Skype or other form of contact: skype teamspeak

Any questions you have: Does the server have 0 lag :D

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
I wouldnt bother applying.This server is dead. The owner does nothing about it. I would carry it on IF the owner even replied to me

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Sionyn
How long you will play for and what are your plans: I will play for as long as i can, my plans is to learn more about automation instead of doing everything manually..
Your experience with this or other modpacks: year and a half-ish
Why do you want to play on this server: Used to play a lot of modded minecraft until i realised my computer was just not good enough, so now i have a brand new and better pc and im looking for some minecraft servers to join.
Skype or other form of contact: Sionyn1995(Brothers old Skype account, which now belongs to me.)
Any questions you have: -

XxSaRobz09xX

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Boratanoim

How long you will play for and what are your plans: About unhealthy 10 hours a day and complete everything

Your experience with this or other modpacks: about 3 years mostly ftb unleashed but now onto monster

Why do you want to play on this server: Because I want a small community with nice friends and awesome community

Skype or other form of contact: skype teamspeak

Any questions you have: Does the server have 0 lag :D
Griefer

blomstrand98

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: blomstrand98
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i will play untill the server is still up :) my plans is too build a nice base by myself or with someone else
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have experience about direwolf 20 and monster :)
Why do you want to play on this server: i want to play on this server because i want a server to play on not just a singleplayer world that i am playing on right now.
Skype or other form of contact: skype. Name linkan162
Any questions you have: none.