Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Monster 1.1.0 | Whitelist

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hype69

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:TheHype69
How long you will play for and what are your plans:2-4 hours/ day 2-7 days
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Not much just w/ friends :D ^^
Why do you want to play on this server: some friends invited me ^^
Skype or other form of contact:hype48
Any questions you have:.....

stephenseiber

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:stephenseiber
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i dont know how long. I am looking for a server to try out monster on and see if it is a mod pack i can stick with
Your experience with this or other modpacks: tekkit, ftb ultimate, ftb unleashed, RR
Why do you want to play on this server:this server seems like a good server
Skype or other form of contact:i have skype
Any questions you have:nope

YellowSpy

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: YellowSpy
How long you will play for and what are your plans: For quite a while, for sure
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I'm still learning but I learn fast.
Why do you want to play on this server: I have also two friends on this server so that's an option and to have fun and help others if needed :)
Skype or other form of contact: skype yellowspy009
Any questions you have: no

Mysticore

Jul 29, 2019
Jus2Beast, I have a client problem. "The following microblocks are not installed on this client. tile.Decoblock 1 tile.Decoblock 2 etc, loads of other block names".

EDIT : My bad, I installed the wrong version, 1.0.10 or something haha. Thanks anyway.

woogieboogie

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Woogieboogie
How long you will play for and what are your plans: How long i can't say, i work as a chef in the kitchen so my work hours are weird sometimes. but my plans are to have lots of fun together and make nice looking things.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have played direwolf20 pack for a long time. no experience with the latest updates or mods from 3 months ago.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to be part of a nice community to build epic things, have nice adventures and have a great time.
Skype or other form of contact: i have skype, TS3 or anything you want me to have :) ill tell you in pm if you need the info.
Any questions you have: none.

NewYorkHell

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: NewYorkHell
How long you will play for and what are your plans:I'll play every day i think , got a bit of free time. My plans ? Play with my friends ..
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I didn't got so much experience , but played for a while Mindcrack and Direwolf20 some months ago .. i'm a fast learner :D
Why do you want to play on this server: As i said above , I want to play with 2 of my friends.
Skype or other form of contact: Sure , there is it : g.robert74
Any questions you have: Nope

Herobrine22244

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: Herobrine22244
How long you will play for and what are your plans: i played like everday but i play like 1-2 hrs in mon-fri but saturday is almost the whole hour.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i played Unleashed and Monster pack before i know some of it
Why do you want to play on this server: cuz i hate unwhitelist server.
Skype or other form of contact: Pokemonrock55
Any questions you have: Nope :)

KabelSalatFuzzi

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Jus2,
Me -TheSpicePhantom- have become some information about base raiding... What tha heck are you doing with MY AE Assembler? In the rules stand "Don't steal from other players" and "Don't grief"... I know that TMA did it wrong way, but with torturing me, you can't even feel the vibes of an annoyed player :D And a question how long is TMA gonna be banned? Permaban, or Tempban? Only because i'm saving my stuff with Pib is not the permission for you to grief! Or steal, whatever. Now i'm annoyed!! I want my things back! All the things are pretty expensive! (about 6k iron for those two assemblers!)

If the info wasn't right, i'll feel a bit sorry.

Thanks Spice

BHSK

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: blahy
How long you will play for and what are your plans: As long as i could, build... probably.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I haven't yet played monster pack but i have a lot of experience in FTB packs like Unleashed, Unhinged, Direwolf20's and many more.
Why do you want to play on this server: Because i want to play with my friend (Kubasz) on a players friendly server.
Skype or other form of contact: I can give it in-game.
Any questions you have: Nope.

Jus2beast

Jul 29, 2019
Dear Jus2,
Me -TheSpicePhantom- have become some information about base raiding... What tha heck are you doing with MY AE Assembler? In the rules stand "Don't steal from other players" and "Don't grief"... I know that TMA did it wrong way, but with torturing me, you can't even feel the vibes of an annoyed player :D And a question how long is TMA gonna be banned? Permaban, or Tempban? Only because i'm saving my stuff with Pib is not the permission for you to grief! Or steal, whatever. Now i'm annoyed!! I want my things back! All the things are pretty expensive! (about 6k iron for those two assemblers!)

If the info wasn't right, i'll feel a bit sorry.

Thanks Spice

Come Ingame. Your stuff will be refunded. People just took it because TMAlin was banned.

Hi Ive added you two to the whitelist. i hope to see you ingame soon

KabelSalatFuzzi

Jul 29, 2019
Come Ingame. Your stuff will be refunded. People just took it because TMAlin was banned.

Hi Ive added you two to the whitelist. i hope to see you ingame soon

Okay, tomorrow i'll come online at 9am [UTC: +2] (for USA i think it might be at about 2am [UTC: -5/-6]) hope to see all my stuff! :-D see you then :p

KabelSalatFuzzi

Jul 29, 2019
If you mean me, i can't come on till tomorrow :-S because i have to learn for school :-D

Gesendet von meinem ST25i mit Tapatalk

Lucas aka sins666kt

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:sins666kt
How long you will play for and what are your plans:Forever,Play with friends and yolo(friend is liam_t_123)
Your experience with this or other modpacks:I had experiance in a few mod packs, but im quite new.
Why do you want to play on this server:To have fun with friends and meet new people.
Skype or other form of contact:brokenrules1
Any questions you have:Yolo sweg 4 jesus ?