Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nrb33

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: nrb33
How long you will play for: 10+ hours per week, ( maybe more on days off work)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Played Mindcrack & direwolf a fair bit, but that was around 4-5 months ago so I might take a day or two to get back into my groove.
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm looking for a nice community to spend some time making fun and interesting contraptions with.
Any questions you have: None I can think of.

Rhyme

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: EvilCloset
How long you will play for: 1-3 hours on weekdays, 3-4 hours on weekends
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Haven't played this modpack but have played the mindcrack modpack so this will be a nice new experience for me.
Why do you want to play on this server: I took a break off minecraft in general and hopefully this is will give me some motivation to come back :p . I would love to be in a small friendly server .
Any questions you have: Will there be map resets ?

xDeadguyx

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: xDeadGuyx
How long you will play for: on weekends for 3 hours
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have some experience in direwolf.
Why do you want to play on this server: Im looking for a fresh new DW20 server with friendly people,and new stuff.
Any questions you have:nope

SpiteAspect

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Obiwancloneobi
How long you will play for: 1-2 hours weekdays maybe more on weekends or school breaks
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Played since ftb came out and played tekkit before
Why do you want to play on this server: It looks like a nice DW20 server with nice people
Any questions you have: Will there be map resets?

Evydder

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Evydder
How long you will play for: 2 to 4 hours deponds on the day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: just to play techic but then moved to direwolf
Why do you want to play on this server: to meet more people and get to the mod pack
Any questions you have: i got a spare ts3 server that needs a use.

RoyalDarkness

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: RoyalDarkness
How long you will play for: how should i know?, but in general i have alot of free time...
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i play alot with mods
Why do you want to play on this server: because am board
Any questions you have: i don't...

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi c22FallenOne, nrb33, EvilCloset, xDeadGuyx, Obiwancloneobi, Evydder and RoyalDarkness, thank you for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

zampa00

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: zampa00
How long you will play for: when I have time
Your experience with this or other modpacks: the last modpack I played was the ultimate pack 1.4.7
Why do you want to play on this server: it seems a peaceful server
Any questions you have:

Shinychar

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Shinychar
How long you will play for: who can say? i should play about 1-2h a day, 4 days a week
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have been playing with mods since 1.7.3 beta (when i discovered buildcraft). I have been plaing with FTB's modpacks since their relase.
Why do you want to play on this server: To play with my firend in my free time.
Any questions you have: i don't