Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

88VoidMiner88

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name : 88VoidMiner88
How long you will play for : during the weekends, 2-3 hours if i have no school work, and in the weekdays if i have time
Your experience with this or other modpacks : been playing ftb since 1.4.7, i know most of the mods well enough to make automated systems
Why do you want to play on this server : i want to play in a small server, a lot of things works better for multiplayer, and the server is located in france, which have better ping for me than servers in usa
Any questions you have : Nah, can't think of any

Zach

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: zb2009
How long you will play for: atleast an hour a day on average
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have been playing with mods since before ftb started and I have been playing the dw20 pack for awhile and I know the mods pretty well.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on a nice server that doesn't restrict its members.
Any questions you have: Nope

Alexiy

Mar 3, 2014
Riga, Latvia
In-game name: AlexiyOrlov
How long you will play for: maybe hour per day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I'm familiar with many mods of this pack, I play modded all the time
Why do you want to play on this server: want to have some fun. Also it is located in Europe, so I hope lag will be small.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi merrybike, superzip, DieHarlequin, 88VoidMiner88, Zach, ShellyPilotAce and Alexiy, thank you for applying. Sorry for the late reply for some of you, I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you online soon.

As of now, no new applications will be accepted. Feel free to apply, but I may not accept them until a later date.

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:JrHBK
How long you will play for:1-5 hours depending on school
Your experience with this or other modpacks:Since Ultimate 1.0.2 Monster Since 1.0.3
Why do you want to play on this server:Looking for new nice community

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
Im having an issue at current that my client is crashing when i log into the server will try to get this sorted as soon as possible and get back onto the server.... was when i logged out and restarted my client, when I tried to log back in it keeps on crashing have tried my single player save aswell and also happens there

So as I said will try and resolve the issue and get back online as soon as I can

akahunt

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: akahunt
How long you will play for: at least few hours a day.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Been playing with ultimate and unleashed before this for quite a while. I have also been watching dire's new video recently and checking out the newer version mods.
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on an small server with friendly people, also i think its really nice to be in a small and tight community.
Any questions you have:

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi akahunt, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

akahunt

Jul 29, 2019
Hi CheeseMonkey,
Thank you for adding me, but when i just tried to log into the server, and i discovered that i am on v 1.0.18...
sorry for that, mistake on my part. But i wanted to ask u how do i get the 1.0.16 version
i went through the list of packs and didn't see that one...
-akahunt[DOUBLEPOST=1394383564][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi CheeseMonkey,
Thank you for adding me, but when i just tried to log into the server, and i discovered that i am on v 1.0.18...
sorry for that, mistake on my part. But i wanted to ask u how do i get the 1.0.16 version
i went through the list of packs and didn't see that one...
-akahunt

oh i got it, thanks anyways :)

Knut

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: En_Terrorist
How long you will play for: i will play until i have completed every mod id like to do :) soo a long time.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have had my own Dw20 server back when 1.4.7 rolled. also played alot of tekkit 1.2.5. and various other packs on the FTB launcher
Why do you want to play on this server: Because this looks like a newly started server, so many people wont be at end game and im at the beginning.
Any questions you have: Not really, just hoping for fast reply and have a nice day.

jartim5

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jartim5
How long you will play for: 1 - 8 hours a day its all up to if its weekend or not
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have play direwolf, mindcrack and ultimate for about a year and i have been looking forword to new one.
Why do you want to play on this server: i have no server to play on at this moment and sp is geting boring so why not try my luck and see if i could find a new server to
Any questions you have: i would like to know a little about the server specs like Ram, cpu etc.

HappyGuy36

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Happyguy36
How long you will play for: 1-2 hours a day (more in the weekend)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: been playing with mods since early beta, and know a lot about the mods and how to use them (or how not to)
Why do you want to play on this server: i want a small server with friendly people.
Any questions you have: nope

froken01

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: froken01
How long you will play for: Somewhat around 1 - 7 hours
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing many of the modpacks including Ultimate, Mindcrack and tekkit
Why do you want to play on this server: Sp is getting pretty boring and the last server i played on were having internet issues
Any questions you have:

MoonsMist

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: MoonsMist (I like wolves and they howl at the moon so I figured that would work out for a username! It also sounds girly which is good because I'm a girl :p)
How long you will play for: I will play on this server on school nights from 6-9.
Your experience with this or other mod packs: I've been playing quite a few mod packs (Attack Of The B Team, Voltz, Big Dig & FTB)
Why do you want to play on this server: I want to play on this server because my Good Friend ( shellytheboss12 ) recommended it to me and I want to continue recording small YouTube videos for our Channel. He said it is lag-free with an amazing community. I would play on this server with him after school most of the time as well because of the rules and atmosphere. I also like small servers because I can get to know everyone and gain trust in all the members.
Any questions you have: I have no questions :)

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi jartim5, Happyguy36, froken01 and MoonsMist, thank you for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

_j053_

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: _j053_
Age: I'm 15 (Don't worry, I AM mature and dislike immature people)
How long you will play for: I'm not incredibly active... I usualy play only on weekends for long hours, however right now I've been playing on weekdays as well.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played modded minecraft for almost 2 years now. I know the theorical part of mods, however I'm usually not good at building.
Why do you want to play on this server: This server looks small (wich is a good thing) and is not overwhelmed with plugins
Any questions you have: yes: I have a friend who is having trouble with posting his own app, so I will post it for him. I hope i'ts not an issue.

In-game name: ElSrCheto
How long you will play for: He plays more than I do. He does play everyday usually.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: He has played with mods for almost a year and he is a quick learner so he does know modded minecraft.
Why do you want to play on this server: He has been trying to play with me for a while but most servers either don't respond, or are'nt good.

TheGyroKid

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:TheGyroKid
How long you will play for: As ling as i can.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Ive played FTB unleashed for like 5 months
Why do you want to play on this server: Becasue i wanna be on a server thats freindly and isnt that big and i wanna be able to play on this mod pack with other people
Any questions you have:

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi _j053_ and TheGyroKid, thank you for applying. _j053_ I have added both you and your friend to the whitelist and also TheGyroKid too. I hope to see you all in-game soon.