Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Server IP: 77.111.243.13:25565
Alternative IP: miraicraft.verygames.net
Mod pack: Direwolf20 1.0.18
Difficulty: Normal
Hosted in: France

Server is changing mod packs. To reapply go to:
http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/miraicraft-monster-1-1-0-whitelist-freshly-started.43394/

Rules
Don't steal from other people.
Don't mess with other people's builds unless you've been given permission to do so.
Don't grief.
Don't cheat or exploit bugs.
Be mature.
Build at least 200 blocks away from the spawn.
Don't build within 150 blocks of other people without permission.

Welcome to MiraiCraft. The server has just transitioned onto this mod in the hope that we can find an active player base. We are currently accepting applications for new members to join our growing community whether they are experienced or not and are looking to take part in playing on our server. The server has recently been upgraded to 20 slots to accommodate for new players.

Currently not accepting new applications

Application
In-game name:
How long you will play for:
Your experience with this or other modpacks:
Why do you want to play on this server:
Any questions you have:

Please watch this thread after you have applied as I will reply as soon as possible. After your application has been accepted you are required to join the server within 5 days otherwise we will take this as you do not wish to join our community. After joining for the first time, you will be accepted as a full member of the community.

Last edited:

22222carson

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:2222carson
How long you will play for:a hour a day or more
Your experience with this or other modpacks:yes
Why do you want to play on this server:i would love a close community where you don't have to worry about getting griefed all the time
Any questions you have:

ghostconnell1975

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Ghostconnell1975
How long you will play for: atleast 2 to 3 hours a day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Have been playing with this modpack for about 2 months, though have played the other direwolf 20 modpacks since FTB launcher was released
Why do you want to play on this server: I like to join a server when it is new and fresh, as you do not get to far behind the rest of the crowd with tech tree, also have been playing single player for the last couple months and that is starting to get boring so would like to join a community
Any questions you have: Any plans for voice communications

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
2222carson and Ghostconnell1975, thank you for applying. I have added you both to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

In regards to the voice communications, nothing has been planned so far but I am aware that Skype is a popular choice. However I could look into it if more people want to use another voice comm service.

midgetassin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: midgetassin
How long you will play for: as much as i can
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have been playing a lot of packs and I'm really good at most mods some I'm learning
Why do you want to play on this server: I want a good server to record videos for YouTube with a friend
Any questions you have:

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi midgetassin, thanks for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

George Duggan

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:MrGeorge547
How long you will play for: at the weekends cause i ,have a good laptop their what can run lag free but when im at my girlfriends my laptop is to laggy to play on even on servers
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i started playing with modpacks since 1.2.5
Why do you want to play on this server: cause i like the direwolf20 pack also like to meet new people
Any questions you have: nope

Last edited:

Canned_Beans

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Canned_Beans
How long you will play for: Until the server goes down (if ever)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i've played basically all the ftb and tekkit packs
Why do you want to play on this server: i would like to play on this server, because i am bored of playing alone and ready to have fun interacting with other players and building with them.
Any questions you have: I'm good :)

Bl4ckR41nB0w

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Bl4ckR41nB0w
How long you will play for: until the server closes
Your experience with this or other modpacks: playing ftb since release and tekkit before a long time
Why do you want to play on this server: would like to start huge projects and make buildings with others..
Any questions you have: What do you think about the gregtech-mod?

adsy9

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Adsy9
How long you will play for: i will play for as long as the server is going :) usually a couple of hours a day if not more
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i have played on FTB modpacks since the launcher was released, and spent a lot of my time on a server that i have very bad lag with now
Why do you want to play on this server: as stated above i want to get into playing on a closely hosted server again and build with other people
Any questions you have: im okay :D

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
MrGeorge547, Canned_Beans, Bl4ckR41nB0w and Adsy9, thank you for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

Personally I don't like the gregtech-mod since I found it made it very difficult to get started.

TNTLover

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: jokulllogi
How long you will play for: Try to be on most of the time and while the server is going
Your experience with this or other modpacks: i've played whit most of the mods when they got released and the Dw20 pack just in general
Why do you want to play on this server:The other server i was on seems to be dead and i would like a nice and friendly community
Any questions you have: Nope

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TehKnight117
How long you will play for: At least an hour a day.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've played private packs, FTB Unleashed, Mindcrack, Direwolf, and FTB Ultimate.
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a server has no lag and has a friendly environment.
Any questions you have: Can we do mystcraft?

Redmouse567

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:Redmouse567
How long you will play for:As long as I am able to given school commitments
Your experience with this or other modpacks:With I have some experience with direwolf and mindcrack
Why do you want to play on this server:I would like to play on this server so that I may be apart of a welcoming community that will allow me to regain my footings in the world of minecraft
Any questions you have:None

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Speed IMG, Kezaraux and Redmouse567, thanks for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

As it currently stands, I am allowing for use of all mods, mystcraft included. As for chunkloaders etc, I do not limit these but ask that you use them with moderation.

merrybike

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: merrybike
How long you will play for: 1/4 hours aday, for as long as the server stays fun!
Your experience with this or other modpacks: since early beta MC. ;D
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a fresh DW20 server!
Any questions you have: potato or potato?

superzip

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: superzip
How long you will play for: 1-2 hours a day more in the weekend
Your experience with this or other modpacks: been playing with mods since early beta, and know a lot about the mods and how to use them (or how not to)
Why do you want to play on this server: i want a small server with friendly people.
Any questions you have: nope

DieHarlequin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: DieHarlequin
How long you will play for: Depends on university. Most likely an hour or two a day.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Been around since ultimate
Why do you want to play on this server: Wanted to get back to multiplayer minecraft, been a while
Any questions you have: none for now :)