Whitelist Server MiraiCraft | Direwolf20 1.0.18 | Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Shadowbolt152

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: shadowbolt152
How long you will play for: I could play all day if i wanted to, Or not at all.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Not alot, See below
Why do you want to play on this server: Learn how everything in DW20 Works and socialize.
Any questions you have: Will a microphone be required?

JrHBK

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:JrHBK
How long you will play for:1-5 hours depending on school
Your experience with this or other modpacks:Since Ultimate 1.0.2 Monster Since 1.0.3
Why do you want to play on this server:Looking for new nice community

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi shadowbolt152 and JrHBK, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-ingame soon.

A microphone is not required.

TechnoBubble

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: TekkyGud
How long you will play for: Usually 20hrs a week if not more. Depends on my plans as well as how i am feeling.
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I have played minecraft for 4 years, I have been playing with mods since before the FTB Launcher Existed. Back when Tekkit was the popular pack.
Why do you want to play on this server: I would like to play on this server because i am looking for a small community, that is nice as well as friendly. I can contribute a lot of things to the community including a workshop for players to come and gather items as well as hang out and build with others. I am willing to give all of my knowledge with the mods to other people if they require help.
Any questions you have: None at the moment :)

Princet Penguin

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: insnpngn
How long you will play for: I'm currently a student, so a couple hours a day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been playing Direwolf packs for about two years, I think
Why do you want to play on this server: I'd like to join a friendly community, make some new friends
Any questions you have: Nope

blooddrunkreaper

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: blooddrunkreaper
How long you will play for: as often as I can between work and other games I play
Your experience with this or other modpacks: been playing FTB both single player and multiplayer since the FTB beta pack
Why do you want to play on this server: I have been looking for a mature server that won't get reset constantly and prevent me from completing my large project ideas
Any questions you have:

Marxtai

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Marxtai
How long you will play for: I play on average 2-3 hours a weekday, and a little more on weekends. I play a lot of games so I'm not always playing Minecraft, but I do dedicate quite a bit of time to the FTB. :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks: I've been using the DW20 pack for a few months and I've been following Direwolf20 on Youtube for longer than that. I have some experience with most of the mods, and when I have a question I'll go search online until it's answered. ;)
Why do you want to play on this server: I'm looking for an active and friendly community to play with.
Any questions you have: No

Thank you for considering my application, looking forward to playing with you.

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Princet Penguin, blooddrunkreaper and Marxtai, thank you for applying. I have added you all to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

killswitch921

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name:killswitch921
How long you will play for: 2 or 3 hours on and off
Your experience with this or other modpacks: none but have lots of experience with the mods
Why do you want to play on this server: just looking for a server to play on
Any questions you have:Is there going to be punch and pie?

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi killswitch921, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

Penguin1337

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name:XxPENGUiNZzII
Age:14 hope this doesn't affect my chances as i am quite mature.
How long you will play for:an couple of hours each day maybe more :)
Your experience with this or other modpacks:I am very experienced with most mods in the pack and hope to learn a bit about the few mods I don't understand like ars magica.
Why do you want to play on this server:there aren't many server that will allow younger people like me to play however I am very mature and won't grief and just want to play in a nice community.
Any questions you have:Is it alright if I record youtube videos on the server? And how often do you reset the server map? Also my skype name is Bradley.hardcastle942 if you want to ask me any further questions?

Thecougard

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: ThecougarDs
How long you will play for: Nights and weekends when I have time with school
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Very little, but looking to learn!
Why do you want to play on this server: I've only ever been on a vanilla server, and want to get into modded minecraft, but much prefer online
Any questions you have: Probably many once I start if chosen! :)

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi Penguin1337 and Thecougard, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

You are allowed to record on the server but please tell people when you are about to start recording.

Bematrix

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: Bematrix
How long you will play for: About 1-2 hours a day
Your experience with this or other modpacks: Been playing Direwolf20's modpack for quite a long time, started with the very old Techinc long ago
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a friendly community to play on and have some fun
Any questions you have: Nope!

06koconnell

Jul 29, 2019
In-game name: 06koconnell
How long you will play for: couples of hours a day on weekdays and as much as i can at weekends
Your experience with this or other modpacks: ive been playing with this pack for a while and am pretty confident with the mods
Why do you want to play on this server: the server i was playing on was very unstable and so i wanted to change
Any questions you have: just checking that its a 24/7 server

CheeseMonkey

Jul 29, 2019
Hi 06koconnell, thank you for applying. I have added you to the whitelist and hope to see you in-game soon.

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
Application
In-game name: c22FallenOne
How long you will play for: Depends on the server really ;) also depends on my daughter ^^
Your experience with this or other modpacks: started with vanilla, then tekkit, then mindcrack, then ultimate, then dw20, i know my way around mods ;)
Why do you want to play on this server: Looking for a lag-free playing-experience with nice ppl to play with
Any questions you have: i read something before about you not liking gregtech.. so i assume it's not enabled/at least not in hard mode?