MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Bryce792

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Luigi799
Why you would like to play on the server: To Help People And Play With My Brother
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community Helping People Get Started In Feed The Beast

Dakota

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DK15
Where you heard about the server:Right here
Why you would like to play on the server:I enjoy playing with people and this server seems populated which means plenty of opportunity's to meet people.
If you have any bans on record:Not that I know of
What can you bring to the community:I can bring fairly extensive knowledge of the mods with the exception of gregtech as well as a fun loving attitude.

TheHaloCaptain

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: From a fourm thread on PlanetMinecraft.

Why you would like to play on the server: I like the Feed The Beast modpack and I like to play Minecraft. I like being on Multiplayer because you can be with other people.

If you have any bans on record: None

What can you bring to the community: Im good with redstone and I can help whenever I can.

heartgold3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:heartgold3
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to find a nice dedicated ftb server
If you have any bans on record: yes a while ago because the server admin had a grudge on me
What can you bring to the community: help to new ftb players and help in developing a great community

Techtronic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Techtronic
Where you heard about the server: right here on the ftb forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i want to join in on the fun of ftb. try new things. meet new people.
If you have any bans on record: nope and i don't plan on getting any
What can you bring to the community: ingenuity, perseverance, and a positive attitude

Brandon Ca

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: TrinityExtreme
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: i would like to because i really hate single player. its so boring without some1 to play with/ or to talk to. I love to interacting with people, and even maybe helping them is possible.
If you have any bans on record: no i have not been banned before.
What can you bring to the community: what can i bring to your community is a happy, hard working player who loves to play FTB. A person who likes to play video games. my skills in FTB is using Redstone, Industrial craft, Buildcraft, and i am pretty decent with forestry.

UpsilonAlphaMu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: sev07knight
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play with my friends on a dedicated server
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: A helping hand

Reactions: musicxmaster

musicxmaster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MusicxMaster
Where you heard about the server: The feed the beast forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play this awesome new modpack with friends on a dedicated server
If you have any bans on record: Yes, once over a misunderstanding with an admin about a friendly co-op destruction project with a real life friend. The people of that server would ban over 1-block accidental breaks without much talk of ban appeals, and I really wouldn't have anything to do with them.
What can you bring to the community: Friendliness and optimism. Also Rum and a basic understanding of forestry

Reactions: UpsilonAlphaMu

DWEEB

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: LORD_DWEEB
Where you heard about the server: Well iv just been trying to find a server and this one looks good :)
Why you would like to play on the server: Just want to come play with everyone meet new people learn some new skill pass down some skills and just have fun :D
If you have any bans on record: I havnt been banned on any servers :)
What can you bring to the community: Well i can come have a laugh help people out and just have fun with everyone :D

Oen

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: oennich440
Why you would like to play on the server: Because i want a good FTB server to play on - i cant find many but this one looks really good :)
Where you heard about the server: on the FTB fourums
Bans: None
what can you bring to the community : I would like to learn and excel at FTB and meet new people on a nice FTB server to play on :D

sootool

Jul 29, 2019
so this is the deal,
every time i log on the server it crashd, now this dosent happend on other servers and i would like to contine playing on this one.
i log in on x and z of -760 and 236, aroung that area
can you please help me? i realy wana contine on this server!

omgwtf123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:eek:mgwtf123
Where you heard about the server:feed the beast fourum
Why you would like to play on the server: because i have been playing tekkit and i am not satisfied, i need feed the beast
If you have any bans on record:none
What can you bring to the community:i know allot about the tech mods like ic2 bc3 etc.

AlienBrain

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: AlienBrain
Where you heard about the server: Browsing about the Feed the Beast Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would love to experience the FTB multiplayer.
If you have any bans on record: No, I haven't been on many servers anyways.
What can you bring to the community: An awesome beard :3 Also some friendly chatter and a bit of creativity i guess. Also did i mention i have an awesome beard?

Parick over

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Archenemy666

Where you heard about the server: Just looking around on Google

Why you would like to play on the server: I want to see how much different FTB is from Tekkit. The mod pack looks fantastic.

If you have any bans on record: Yes actually I do. I can explain both of them in detail. My first ban is from a friend of mine's server. He banned me because he's a troll. The second ban happened a long time ago, but a few of my friends and myself went on another server and decided to be jerks. We griefed buildings and blamed it on someone else. We got caught after a bit, but I assure you that it was simply for lolz. I am a respected Moderator on another server, and I make sure not to be so immature anymore.

What can you bring to the community: Well, I can bring alot of knowledge of the mods of tekkit to this server, and I c

an also build cool underground complexes :D