MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xlolfox
Where you heard about the server:FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server:Because i like whitelisted servers and i like FTB
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:After i begin to play i will probably look for friends and start little town

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:xlolfox
Why you would like to play on the server:Because i like whitelisted servers and i like FTB
If you have any bans on record:Nope
What can you bring to the community:After i begin to play i will probably look for friends and start little town
accepted!

The_New_Pro

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Protieus
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Too have fun and record some FTB With nice people
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can help by showing others what the server is like and about FTB with my videos. Also I like too help others who live by me (In Game)

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Protieus
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Too have fun and record some FTB With nice people
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can help by showing others what the server is like and about FTB with my videos. Also I like too help others who live by me (In Game)
Whitelisted!

David Cooper

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lsurox22
Why you would like to play on the server: I love FTB, but hate griefers. I love getting involved in the community and making things together. This seems like a great server that will be fun to play on with little to no griefing.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical things with redstone and pipes. I would love to build some buildings that can be used by everyone such as a place to dump all your ores and have them macerated and smelted.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lsurox22
Why you would like to play on the server: I love FTB, but hate griefers. I love getting involved in the community and making things together. This seems like a great server that will be fun to play on with little to no griefing.
What can you bring to the community: I love building technical things with redstone and pipes. I would love to build some buildings that can be used by everyone such as a place to dump all your ores and have them macerated and smelted.
Accepted!

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Korsovan
Where you heard about the server: The Beastly Server topic of the beastly forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I think it would be just plain old fun
If you have any bans on record: Nope, I try to not to douche it up on servers
What can you bring to the community: Me, myself, and my mod playing experience. Would love a server to start fresh and make a youtube series as well. maybe I can assist with community builds?
Still says I'm not whirelisted :(

Gabriel

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: Just roaming the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a great FTB server and this one seemed like it was the best as of yet.
If you have any bans on record: No I do not.
What can you bring to the community: I can a happy attitude, and some interesting conversations~

Brosif123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brosif123
Where you heard about the server: browsing forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like a nice server to play on.
What can you bring to the community: I've played with modded minecraft for a long time now and am very familiar with the mods used in the pack, i'm full of ideas and play well with others.

ctallet8

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ctallet8
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a nice protected, whitelisted feed the beast server
If you have any bans on record: Yes I have 2, but they were mistakes and were revoked
What can you bring to the community: I have been a mod on 2 servers and can bring peace to the community.

Gabriel

Jul 29, 2019
I forgot my IGN in my last post sorry!
IGN: ZenTehWolf
Where you heard about the server: I was roaming the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good server that isn't too bad. This one seems like it fits my desires
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any, no.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a positive attitude! and interesting conversations.

Stirke

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stirke7 & Fiarwire
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a nice well administered server to try out the mod pack (noobs to these mods)
If you have any bans on record: No and No
What can you bring to the community: nice attitudes

this application is for me and my friend.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Brosif123
Where you heard about the server: browsing forums
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like a nice server to play on.
What can you bring to the community: I've played with modded minecraft for a long time now and am very familiar with the mods used in the pack, i'm full of ideas and play well with others.
IGN: Ctallet8
Where you heard about the server: Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to find a nice protected, whitelisted feed the beast server
If you have any bans on record: Yes I have 2, but they were mistakes and were revoked
What can you bring to the community: I have been a mod on 2 servers and can bring peace to the community.
I forgot my IGN in my last post sorry!
IGN: ZenTehWolf
Where you heard about the server: I was roaming the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a good server that isn't too bad. This one seems like it fits my desires
If you have any bans on record: I don't have any, no.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring a positive attitude! and interesting conversations.
Added, welcome to the server!
IGN: Stirke7 & Fiarwire
Where you heard about the server: here
Why you would like to play on the server: looking for a nice well administered server to try out the mod pack (noobs to these mods)
If you have any bans on record: No and No
What can you bring to the community: nice attitudes

this application is for me and my friend.
Both added, welcome!

mindspirail

Jul 29, 2019
ign:mindspirail
Where you heard about the server: in the feed the beast fourms
Why you would like to play on the server:to find a good comunity and a non lagyserver
If you have any bans on record:there was this one server where i did xray but that was a long time ago and it was an xray texturepack
What can you bring to the community:in nice and i always try to help out i am new but il try to help as much i can