MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

iPython

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iPython
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server by just browsing the forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play on this server, because I've been trying to find a server I can stick to with a nice community, and this one looks like a keeper.
If you have any bans on record: None currently. Nor any in the past.
What can you bring to the community: I suppose I can bring entertainment. I enjoy talking to people which keeps them as well as my self constantly entertained.

Also question are all mods enabled?
If possible can I submit a whitelist application for a friend of mine? If so it's below if not I'll ask him to post.

IGN: Aw3s0m31ncarnate
Where you heard about the server: Python referred me here, so that we could play together.
Why you would like to play on the server: I think this server is a server I'd enjoy playing on. A lot of the servers I've played on aren't whitelisted, and thus I sometimes can't connect. Also Python might get on this server, and I'd like to be a team with him.
If you have any bans on record: No, sir I do not have any bans on my record.
What can you bring to the community: I've got a lot of experience with Tekkit, and Feed The Beast in general, and I can help people out. :)

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Frankieh907

Where you heard about the server: I found it on the FTB forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.8.1, but always ssp.
Now with the FTB launcher I have to make a new game and would like to play on a server.

I like to see what other builders make and get some knowledge and/or inspiration out of that.
If you have any bans on record: No bans
What can you bring to the community: I hope to build with or help other players and have some fun doing it.
Accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1353518396][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: iPython
Where you heard about the server: I heard about this server by just browsing the forum.
Why you would like to play on the server: I'd like to play on this server, because I've been trying to find a server I can stick to with a nice community, and this one looks like a keeper.
If you have any bans on record: None currently. Nor any in the past.
What can you bring to the community: I suppose I can bring entertainment. I enjoy talking to people which keeps them as well as my self constantly entertained.

Also question are all mods enabled?
If possible can I submit a whitelist application for a friend of mine? If so it's below if not I'll ask him to post.

IGN: Aw3s0m31ncarnate
Where you heard about the server: Python referred me here, so that we could play together.
Why you would like to play on the server: I think this server is a server I'd enjoy playing on. A lot of the servers I've played on aren't whitelisted, and thus I sometimes can't connect. Also Python might get on this server, and I'd like to be a team with him.
If you have any bans on record: No, sir I do not have any bans on my record.
What can you bring to the community: I've got a lot of experience with Tekkit, and Feed The Beast in general, and I can help people out. :)
Sure and accepted!

Yooman117

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yooman117
Where you heard about the server:
I saw the server by browsing the forums .
Why you would like to play on the server:
I'd like to play on this server because I've been looking for a modded Minecraft community to become a part of, and this seems like a great place to start! :) I also want to share some of my more elaborate machine builds with the community.
If you have any bans on record:
0 bans sir, I've always been kind to everyone I've ever been on server with.
What can you bring to the community:
I think I can bring out the creativity in the server, I always suggest other ways to do thing and I'm always willing to help with builds. I also have a ton of experience with the tech mods and I'm willing to help those that just started playing.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:yooman117
Where you heard about the server:
I saw the server by browsing the forums .
Why you would like to play on the server:
I'd like to play on this server because I've been looking for a modded Minecraft community to become a part of, and this seems like a great place to start! :) I also want to share some of my more elaborate machine builds with the community.
If you have any bans on record:
0 bans sir, I've always been kind to everyone I've ever been on server with.
What can you bring to the community:
I think I can bring out the creativity in the server, I always suggest other ways to do thing and I'm always willing to help with builds. I also have a ton of experience with the tech mods and I'm willing to help those that just started playing.
Accepted!

Avius

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: avius
Where you heard about the server: this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i need to meet peeps that like minecraft
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: been playing since alpha and im an older gamer

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: avius
Where you heard about the server: this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: i need to meet peeps that like minecraft
If you have any bans on record: nope
What can you bring to the community: been playing since alpha and im an older gamer
Accepted!

kingkong

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Im searcing for a FTB server thats looks cool, and this is mature and friendly
If you have any bans on record: Dont think so
What can you bring to the community: Machines, cool builds and a mature player who is friendly. IGN: jollysis98

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
Why you would like to play on the server: Im searcing for a FTB server thats looks cool, and this is mature and friendly
If you have any bans on record: Dont think so
What can you bring to the community: Machines, cool builds and a mature player who is friendly. IGN: jollysis98
Welcome to the server :)

deadman43-

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: deadman430

Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.1, but always ssp.
Now with the FTB launcher I have to make a new game and would like to play on a server.

I like to see what other builders make and get some knowledge and/or inspiration out of that.
If you have any bans on record: None at all clean :D
What can you bring to the community: I hope to make a little village power by the city next to it :D

Kardashev

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: kardashev
Why you would like to play on the server: Like friendly helpful communities where grieving is not tolerated.
If you have any bans on record: No bans on any server.
What can you bring to the community: I like building nice structures that are usable. Enjoy helping others.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: On these forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To help people with mods and learn a few things about them
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can make pretty cool setups and could show people how to make them

Mez

Jul 29, 2019

Why you would like to play on the server: I've been playing modded minecraft since 1.2.1, but always ssp.

What can you bring to the community: I hope to make a little village power by the city next to it :D
IGN: kardashev
Why you would like to play on the server: Like friendly helpful communities where grieving is not tolerated.
If you have any bans on record: No bans on any server.
What can you bring to the community: I like building nice structures that are usable. Enjoy helping others.
Where you heard about the server: On these forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To help people with mods and learn a few things about them
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: I can make pretty cool setups and could show people how to make them
Added, welcome to the server.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019

Accepted.

Extraordinary

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: extraordinary
Where you heard about the server: The Forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to meet some new friends, have some relaxing gaming & to learn more about feed the beast.
If you have any bans on record: None.
What can you bring to the community: I can bring the basic knowledge of F-T-B for anyone that is seeking help.