MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

xXVboyXx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXVboyXx
Where you heard about the server: FTB server
Why you would like to play on the server: This server sound cool im going to try it :D
If you have any bans on record: Yes, but its long time ago, that Admin hate me and banned me ...
What can you bring to the community: im good in IC I can helps others

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xXVboyXx
Where you heard about the server: FTB server
Why you would like to play on the server: This server sound cool im going to try it :D
If you have any bans on record: Yes, but its long time ago, that Admin hate me and banned me ...
What can you bring to the community: im good in IC I can helps others
Accepted!

nanooki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: JarrenDirk
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join because I have found literally no good feed the beast servers
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: I can bring mod help, enforcement of rules, and build help

Ethan62

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ethan623
Where you heard about the server:
FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking to play FTB with some friends, a nice home wanted.

If you have any bans on record:
No
What can you bring to the community:
Laid back willing to help guy.

Gobady

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gobady
Where you heard about the server: FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play FTB with my friend and it seems like great fun!
If you have any bans on record: Nope :)
What can you bring to the community: A player which will be friendly to all and take part in events

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Oh sorry, posted that around 10PM, sort of grogy at that time
IGN: BrianAwesome100
IGN: Gobady
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play FTB with my friend and it seems like great fun!
If you have any bans on record: Nope :)
What can you bring to the community: A player which will be friendly to all and take part in events
IGN: Ethan623
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking to play FTB with some friends, a nice home wanted.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Laid back willing to help guy.
IGN: JarrenDirk
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to join because I have found literally no good feed the beast servers
What can you bring to the community: I can bring mod help, enforcement of rules, and build help
Welcome to minemod!

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: youriyo20
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB modpack forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a fun server just to get my knowledge up for forestry
What can you bring to the community: A nice and fun guy who never bugs anyone

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: youriyo20
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB modpack forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a fun server just to get my knowledge up for forestry
What can you bring to the community: A nice and fun guy who never bugs anyone
Accepted.

tappeddarkman

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tappeddarkman
Where you heard about the server: from a friend(Ponder07)
Why you would like to play on the server: to have a good time.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: a mature guy that doesnt mess with other peoples things.

Stokesy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Stokesy719
Where you heard about the server: On the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play this server because i think it is a good server and i want to start fresh on a white listed server
What can you bring to the community: I can bring happiness and laughter to the community

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: tappeddarkman
Where you heard about the server: from a friend(Ponder07)
Why you would like to play on the server: to have a good time.
If you have any bans on record: no
What can you bring to the community: a mature guy that doesnt mess with other peoples things.
IGN: Stokesy719
Where you heard about the server: On the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to play this server because i think it is a good server and i want to start fresh on a white listed server
What can you bring to the community: I can bring happiness and laughter to the community
Accepted, welcome to the server!
When i try to join the server it says "You're not whitelisted on this server"
I have re-typed the username, if it isn't working, you've given us a misspelled username.

Youriyo20

Jul 29, 2019
Oke i can join now but i accedently updated my launcher so now i need to wait until the server is updated fml:(

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
I have 2 questions
1. is that EST or another?
2. For some reason when I try to launch in 1.0.6 version of the mod pack, it freezes, Could someone help me?
Errr change that to tommorow were getting no support and having big problems
And not sure about freezeing.. re-install?