MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mr_PuddingMan
Where you heard about the server: Just browsing the forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Im currently on the quest to find a server to call home. This seems like the perfect one to call home. I love to play this game with other people. it makes it so much better.
If you have any bans on record: No I do not have any bans on record
What can you bring to the community: Help out others with their problems, try my best to build unique builds and lend a helping hand.
Added, welcome to the server.

Cane_Dubbio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cane_Dubbio
Where you heard about the server:Chemistry_Geek
Why you would like to play on the server:I think it's fun to play on servers with other people.
If you have any bans on record:No bans
What can you bring to the community:I can help other people if they need it

Godricsword2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Godricsword2
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm just looking for a good FTB server that doesn't have a lot of lag causing plugins, and you guys look good!
If you have any bans on record: Nope!
What can you bring to the community: I'm a good builder, and I wanna get into EE3 as soon as it's added so I'm a pro at it.​

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Cane_Dubbio
Where you heard about the server:Chemistry_Geek
Why you would like to play on the server:I think it's fun to play on servers with other people.
If you have any bans on record:No bans
What can you bring to the community:I can help other people if they need it

IGN: Godricsword2
Where you heard about the server: On the FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm just looking for a good FTB server that doesn't have a lot of lag causing plugins, and you guys look good!
What can you bring to the community: I'm a good builder, and I wanna get into EE3 as soon as it's added so I'm a pro at it.
Both of you have been added, have fun on the server!

Kila_Dylbert3021

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB and looking for a nice community to blend in with.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Friendship and help.

BrianAwesome100

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Where you heard about the server: Searching the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and have a nice little community with other FTB fans and minecrafters
If you have any bans on record: None what so ever
What can you bring to the community: Complex automated systems, and towns

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kila_Dylbert3021
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm new to FTB and looking for a nice community to blend in with.
If you have any bans on record: Nope
What can you bring to the community: Friendship and help.
Added, welcome to the server!

IGN:
Where you heard about the server: Searching the FTB forums.
Why you would like to play on the server: To have fun and have a nice little community with other FTB fans and minecrafters
If you have any bans on record: None what so ever
What can you bring to the community: Complex automated systems, and towns
You seem to have forgotten your IGN

Legru

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Legru
Where: This forum
Why: I'm looking for a nice FTB server to settle, learn about all the mods and hang around with nice mature players.
Bans: None
What can you bring: A good member who will learn, teach, help and build a nice factory with cool machines...

Cygog

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cygog
Why: Looking to play with some friends on a cool new server.
What can you bring:Fun loving player that will work well with others.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Legru
Why: I'm looking for a nice FTB server to settle, learn about all the mods and hang around with nice mature players.
What can you bring: A good member who will learn, teach, help and build a nice factory with cool machines...
IGN: Cygog
Why: Looking to play with some friends on a cool new server.
What can you bring:Fun loving player that will work well with others.
Both added, have fun on the server!

Tentonaxe

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tentonaxe
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a new home in MC that involves tech-oriented mods.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I'm a very methodical builder, i'll usually spend the first week or two in a temporary home, then move into a new much larger home, possibly in a community if i trust them. My latest large build was a giant skull, if i decide on this server as my permanent home i'll end up building it again if i find a good location. http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/mcPCserver/2012-11-08_222112.png

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tentonaxe
Why you would like to play on the server: I'm looking for a new home in MC that involves tech-oriented mods.
What can you bring to the community: I'm a very methodical builder, i'll usually spend the first week or two in a temporary home, then move into a new much larger home, possibly in a community if i trust them. My latest large build was a giant skull, if i decide on this server as my permanent home i'll end up building it again if i find a good location. http://i1052.photobucket.com/albums/s459/mcPCserver/2012-11-08_222112.png
Added, welcome to the server! There's a ton of great locations on the server, I've had a hard time myself finding the right one

Wubbbi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wubbbi
Where you heard about the server: Here in this Threat! ;D
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a stable, up to date and friendly server and I guess this is one of those :D
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods that are installed. My plan is to set up a nice little factory. Maybe with the help of other people :D. If anyone has questions to some mods, just ask ^^

Anderson Ribeiro

Nov 13, 2012
IGN: arallak
Where you heard about the server: in this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Make friends and build cool stuff.
If you have any bans on record: I've never been banned.
What can you bring to the community: I intend to build a farm with a factory several floors.

ThinkInvisible

Jul 29, 2019
(IGN ThinkInvisible)
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server on the FTB forums, of course. I'm trying to browse around for some good servers, because all the ones I find keep having VPS host problems or bad admins.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like a nice server (it has its own site!); I haven't tried a whitelisted FTB server before and I believe it may be better than open servers.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans that I can remember; and I've only even seen the ban function in use once or twice.
What can you bring to the community: I have some knowledge of Lua and other programming languages, as well as a good amount of common sense and various knowledge of other mods.

Please note that I can only be online from around 5:00AM to 6:45AM, and then 4:30PM to 9:00PM on weekdays; or 5:00AM to 9:00PM weekends.

Alph4 Elit3

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ELIT3XG4M3R
Where you heard about the server: On FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To enjoy the mod pack with others as well as share my knowledge with them
If you have any bans on record: Never had one
What can you bring to the community: Industrialization

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Wubbbi
Where you heard about the server: Here in this Threat! ;D
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a stable, up to date and friendly server and I guess this is one of those :D
What can you bring to the community: I know a lot about the mods that are installed. My plan is to set up a nice little factory. Maybe with the help of other people :D. If anyone has questions to some mods, just ask ^^
IGN: arallak
Where you heard about the server: in this forum
Why you would like to play on the server: Make friends and build cool stuff.
If you have any bans on record: I've never been banned.
What can you bring to the community: I intend to build a farm with a factory several floors.
(IGN ThinkInvisible)
Where you heard about the server: I heard about the server on the FTB forums, of course. I'm trying to browse around for some good servers, because all the ones I find keep having VPS host problems or bad admins.
Why you would like to play on the server: It looks like a nice server (it has its own site!); I haven't tried a whitelisted FTB server before and I believe it may be better than open servers.
If you have any bans on record: I have no bans that I can remember; and I've only even seen the ban function in use once or twice.
What can you bring to the community: I have some knowledge of Lua and other programming languages, as well as a good amount of common sense and various knowledge of other mods.

Please note that I can only be online from around 5:00AM to 6:45AM, and then 4:30PM to 9:00PM on weekdays; or 5:00AM to 9:00PM weekends.
IGN: ELIT3XG4M3R
Where you heard about the server: On FTB Forums
Why you would like to play on the server: To enjoy the mod pack with others as well as share my knowledge with them
If you have any bans on record: Never had one
What can you bring to the community: Industrialization
You've all been added, welcome to the server!

IHaveNoExcuse

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveNoExcuse
Where you heard about the server: On this message board
Why you would like to play on the server: I've always wanted to play with mods but I dislike single player and I could never find a good modded server. I like the sound of this server because of the rules and the advertised friendly community. A friendly community is all I really want.
If you have any bans on record: None that I am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I always try to help out others if I can. I'm always willing to help out the community.

solaris187

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Solaris187
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a pro-hosted FTB server that doesn't have 90% of the FTB mods restricted. A friendly community of mature players is also important to me
What can you bring to the community: I started out playing Tekkit so I am used to the more modded and Higher Tech aspects of Minecraft. I am rather self-sufficient so I do not need any hand holding. I like to contribute to the servers community as I can as well.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: IHaveNoExcuse
Where you heard about the server: On this message board
Why you would like to play on the server: I've always wanted to play with mods but I dislike single player and I could never find a good modded server. I like the sound of this server because of the rules and the advertised friendly community. A friendly community is all I really want.
If you have any bans on record: None that I am aware of.
What can you bring to the community: I always try to help out others if I can. I'm always willing to help out the community.
IGN: Solaris187
Why you would like to play on the server: Looking for a pro-hosted FTB server that doesn't have 90% of the FTB mods restricted. A friendly community of mature players is also important to me
What can you bring to the community: I started out playing Tekkit so I am used to the more modded and Higher Tech aspects of Minecraft. I am rather self-sufficient so I do not need any hand holding. I like to contribute to the servers community as I can as well.
Accepted!