MineMod.org | Premium FTB Server

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

iownyunoob

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: iownyunoob
Where you heard about the server: I was playing on smp2 and heard about smp1, seemed cool.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I really would like to play FTB on a multiplayer server.
If you have any bans on record: No
What can you bring to the community: Laughter and weird builds

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: I was playing on smp2 and heard about smp1, seemed cool.
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I really would like to play FTB on a multiplayer server.
Ill whitelist you as soon as I get in-game were have lots of server issues atm

thatdudegerrit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thatdudegerrit
Where you heard about the server: Google Search
Why you would like to play on the server: I love smp and FTB.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I love to have fun and play with others. I'm a good builder. Give me something to do and I'll do it.

futurejam

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: I typed it in on google

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play because I love Feed the Beast and Minecraft

If you have any bans on record: I have been jokingly banned from my mates server but I was allowed back on :p

What can you bring to the community: I can bring a happy, chirpy personality and very advanced minecraft skills :)

Please accept me, futurejam (also my ign) :D

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
Where you heard about the server: I typed it in on google

Why you would like to play on the server: I would like to play because I love Feed the Beast and Minecraft

If you have any bans on record: I have been jokingly banned from my mates server but I was allowed back on :p

What can you bring to the community: I can bring a happy, chirpy personality and very advanced minecraft skills :)

Please accept me, futurejam (also my ign) :D
IGN: thatdudegerrit
Where you heard about the server: Google Search
Why you would like to play on the server: I love smp and FTB.
If you have any bans on record: None
What can you bring to the community: I love to have fun and play with others. I'm a good builder. Give me something to do and I'll do it.
IGN: RougeAgent
Where you heard about the server: The forums this post
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to build and have fun
If you have any bans on record: Yes(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/61b3006dbcaa2e4ed1782e458283cd67a6cb1c4e)What What can you bring to the community: Redstone stuff, Im still learning so I can bring more later
You're all whitelisted. Welcome :)[DOUBLEPOST=1353396990][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: RougeAgent
Where you heard about the server: The forums this post
Why you would like to play on the server: I want to build and have fun
If you have any bans on record: Yes(http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/61b3006dbcaa2e4ed1782e458283cd67a6cb1c4e)What What can you bring to the community: Redstone stuff, Im still learning so I can bring more later
Ok, thanks for being honest with us. I'm sure you don't want to worsen your ban record so please follow the rules and respect the players.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Korsovan
Where you heard about the server: The Beastly Server topic of the beastly forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I think it would be just plain old fun
If you have any bans on record: Nope, I try to not to douche it up on servers
What can you bring to the community: Me, myself, and my mod playing experience. Would love a server to start fresh and make a youtube series as well. maybe I can assist with community builds?

louiskw

Jul 29, 2019
UPDATE: Server is now updated to the latest version. Whitelists will be added in due course.

Yusunoha

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yusunoha
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a fun FTB server to play on
What can you bring to the community: An active player

Rhinehart_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:............................................................. Rhinehart_
Where you heard about the server:-------------- Tompa974
Why you would like to play on the server:Tompa wanted us to check out servers before we decide on one, i will send you a msg, if i need to be removed from the whitelist due to future inactivity
If you have any bans on record: nope, though i was banned once from DFO but after quite a bit of greif it was repealed
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ae509e5b6b30190bab6aea1a51bcdd83392120c3
What can you bring to the community: the city of industry team,

MrOnionz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mronionz
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'v been playing single player and would like to play with more people, i feel that i can thrive more in a group environment
If you have any bans on record: i do not have any bans on record
What can you bring to the community: my experience with the mods as well as my creativity to help make the server look better.

Mez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Yusunoha
Where you heard about the server: FTB Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I am looking for a fun FTB server to play on
What can you bring to the community: An active player
Added, welcome to the server!
IGN:............................................................. Rhinehart_
Where you heard about the server:-------------- Tompa974
Why you would like to play on the server:Tompa wanted us to check out servers before we decide on one, i will send you a msg, if i need to be removed from the whitelist due to future inactivity
If you have any bans on record: nope, though i was banned once from DFO but after quite a bit of greif it was repealed
http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/ae509e5b6b30190bab6aea1a51bcdd83392120c3
What can you bring to the community: the city of industry team,

Added, We are looking forward to you and your teams future projects!
IGN: Mronionz
Where you heard about the server: FTB Server Forum
Why you would like to play on the server: I'v been playing single player and would like to play with more people, i feel that i can thrive more in a group environment
If you have any bans on record: i do not have any bans on record
What can you bring to the community: my experience with the mods as well as my creativity to help make the server look better.
Added, welcome to the server

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted!

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Korsovan
Where you heard about the server: The Beastly Server topic of the beastly forums
Why you would like to play on the server: Because I think it would be just plain old fun
If you have any bans on record: Nope, I try to not to douche it up on servers
What can you bring to the community: Me, myself, and my mod playing experience. Would love a server to start fresh and make a youtube series as well. maybe I can assist with community builds?

So yeah.... This again

minemannx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minemannx
Where you heard about the server: feed the beast website
Why you would like to play on the server: im looking for a ftb server who dosn't wanna constantly restart/shutdown :(
If you have any bans on record:not thats im aware of
What can you bring to the community: im a decent player and always help new players/players with mods i know

Eeki

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Vdippi
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I Like playing in servers because you can share your resources and get new online friends.
If you have any bans on record: 1 and I was unbanned too (Got banned cause the owner was witch hunting for a grieffer)
What can you bring to the community: A new face and a good miner. I also know a few basic things about every mod in FTB.

xx1guardian1xx

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minemannx
Where you heard about the server: feed the beast website
Why you would like to play on the server: im looking for a ftb server who dosn't wanna constantly restart/shutdown :(
If you have any bans on record:not thats im aware of
What can you bring to the community: im a decent player and always help new players/players with mods i know
IGN: Vdippi
Where you heard about the server: The FTB forums
Why you would like to play on the server: I Like playing in servers because you can share your resources and get new online friends.
If you have any bans on record: 1 and I was unbanned too (Got banned cause the owner was witch hunting for a grieffer)
What can you bring to the community: A new face and a good miner. I also know a few basic things about every mod in FTB.
Whitelisted :D!