Whitelist Server MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thebome54321

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:14
Your experience with the modpack: Just started playing FTB.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: About 2 years
Why would you want to join our server: I would love to join the server to have fun and just play on the server. I will be very active because i play alot.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have been banned on a regular minecraft server for cheating. But i have learned my lesson
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Don't Cheat.(Learned my lesson}
Your ig name: thebome54321

Woodrow

Jul 29, 2019
Hello, I posted my app a few hours ago. When I first created my application, I had on that yes, I had been banned from one server and listed the full reason why. After posting, I looked up my ban history to make sure the ban was still there, and upon seeing that it wasn't, edited by appeal saying that I had not been banned. The full story of the ban : My friends discovered a vanilla SMP server in Minecraft 1.7.3. While their playtime on the server dwindled off, I remained active on the server and was eventually promoted to admin. In the shift to 1.8.1, by friends became more active in the server (Minecraft as well) and we began playing together. The server owner had the swell (sarcastic) idea of implementing a faction plugin even against my discretion. He only allowed the creation of factions by server admins and charged myself and a fellow admin (friend of server owner) with the leadership of the factions. The problem I had with factions in a small community is that it created a hostile environment and often turned players against each other. After a successful raid of the enemy, the other factions leader had a personal vendetta against myself and my fellow faction members. He would misuse his admin powers by teleporting to players without warning or reason and marking their coordinates. He was promoted to senior admin later and was given access to console (I did not have access). When I confronted him one day of the server, he promptly removed my admin powers and banned me through console and wiping my forum account. Some of those friends I had on the server currently play on yours and could vouch for me if asked. I fully respect and understand all rules and wish to join your community. Understanding that bans are suspicious and often unacceptable in a community environment, my ban was not due to any rule breaking. Thank you for reading,

-Woodrow

zax0ng

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
Your experience with the modpack: I am quite alright with all the mods. Tough i still need to learn the mods. As example Forestry and ComputerCraft
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I think it is around 1 year? I started when minecraft 1.2.5 came out.
Why would you want to join our server: I want to join the server cause 2 friends of me are in the server to (Jiggy & TTT123456) and would love to stay with them as i was with them both in the server we all played in before. I love to build and help other people if i can. I can also get along to with people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have never been banned on any server.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect is the biggest thing, don't grief other people their stuff or steal them. And to say it easy; Don't do stuff that other people don't like.
Your ig name: zax0ng

Also sorry for my first application, realy wanted to join the server with them. I hope its not a problem i reapply again.

TheProdWad

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: Alot.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since early alpha.
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for a fun and enjoyable server.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing
Your ig name: jack_moncrieff1

uncutas

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 19
Your experience with the modpack: Good, played tekkit before, when ftb launched, moved instantly.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: From BETA 1.2_2
Why would you want to join our server: It looks to be great.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Yes because I killed a player even though pvp was on i got banned.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing.
Your ig name: uncutas

Tyrarian

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14 but mature
Your experience with the modpack: Fair but focussed
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Several years
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for a nice community to be in, and to play with the modpack.
Have you ever been banned and if so why :Yes, the server was lagging and I was sprint jumping so it looked as though I was flying
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Have fun, don't grief and don't spam
Your ig name: Tiger12349

HJxHaz15

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14
Your experience with the modpack: I have been watching a lot of YouTube videos on DireWolf20 and MindCrack (mainly Keralis and Xisumavoid) and I have been reading up on many of the machines. I love the microblocks and the machines, it brings MineCraft to a whole new level.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I have been playing PC since this Christmas but, have also played the xbox 360 version and watched YouTube videos for quite some time.
Why would you want to join our server: I have been playing some single player but, its been really boring lately and I have been looking for a unique multiplayer server and came across this one. I love playing as a community, where you can help others out, go on adventure with friends, and most of all I enjoy seeing what others have built. I believe this would be a lot of fun and would put forth much dedication to this server.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No x-ray, griefing, stealing, spam and to be friendly to others.
Your ig name: HJxHaz15

MaryuZ

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:24
Your experience with the modpack: Pro at: Forestry, Buildcraft, Ic2, TE and RP2
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1 year
Why would you want to join our server: Hoping that SMP will allow me stuff that usually kills my machine in SSP (RP2 frame quarry and sorting system...basiclly timers kill my fps)
Have you ever been banned and if so why : never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No quarry in the overworld....huge world holes like that are just ugly....and if you do it over an ocean the water flow that gets left behind causes lots of lag.)
Your ig name:2muChPride​

KillerKani

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
Your experience with the modpack: Advanced
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since alpha
Why would you want to join our server: Want a nice and friendly Community and want to Team up with some people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not that i know :D
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Dont be a D**K!
Your ig name: KillerKani​

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
when i will be on at the same time as you i'll make you're dimensions but you have to understand that the dimension will be open to the other people as well if you have no problem with taht like i said i will make it when i'll be on at the same time as you :)
What times are you on and ill come on then?

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
_Kronza_ , Woodrow (i understand your story and it's okay alot of people misuse their power and you explained yourself in a really mature way) , HJxHaz15 , 2muChPride (but i doubt that it will create less fps lagg in mp , fps lagg is really only about your pc) you are all whitelisted , welcome ! And freelancer it really depend , i'm pretty busy lately and i live in canada , i usually connect at around 7-8pm here

GeekyGavin

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age : 11
Your experience with the modpack : Pretty good (except for TC3)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general : Beta 1.8
Why would you want to join our server : I don't like to play on SP
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Yes, once because a kid accused me for saying something.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server : No griefing or stealing.
Your ig name : GavinHTML

TheProdWad

Jul 29, 2019
_Kronza_ , Woodrow (i understand your story and it's okay alot of people misuse their power and you explained yourself in a really mature way) , HJxHaz15 , 2muChPride (but i doubt that it will create less fps lagg in mp , fps lagg is really only about your pc) you are all whitelisted , welcome ! And freelancer it really depend , i'm pretty busy lately and i live in canada , i usually connect at around 7-8pm here
What about my whitelist app?

Husum

Jul 29, 2019
What about my whitelist app?

If you are not on the list, your application didn't get accepted :)
If you had read the thread you would see that its mostly serious applications that are accepted and not those that were just put together in an instant...

TheProdWad

Jul 29, 2019
If you are not on the list, your application didn't get accepted :)
If you had read the thread you would see that its mostly serious applications that are accepted and not those that were just put together in an instant...
Mine wasn't put together in an instant, it was a serious application. Why would you think it wasn't? What, you think I'm just applying to fuck with people?

GedasFX

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age : 14 (15 in 2 weeks)
Your experience with the modpack : Veteran
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general : approx 2 years (Alpha 1.2.6)
Why would you want to join our server : I hate SSP, and laggy SMP Servers
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Yes, becouse the server was illegal and I hate those things with a passion.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server : No griefing one.
Your ig name : GedasFX

Husum

Jul 29, 2019
Mine wasn't put together in an instant, it was a serious application. Why would you think it wasn't? What, you think I'm just applying to fuck with people?

Because your application contains about a word for each question and can't have taken more than a minute to create...
If you read some of the other applications that got accepted you see that they all describe e.g. which mods they have great experience with, or go in depth with the other questions. You can see alot about the different people on how they choose to fill out a simple application.
But its not up to me to decide anything so forget i said anything....

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
Husum is right , i am not accepting that many people so i am only accepting people that put efforts in their applications , not people that make their application in 1 min.