1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by frommyeyez, Jan 21, 2013.

1. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

Hi everybody i'm here to present my server , i'm looking for 10-15 really mature person that can take care of themself ,i'm goign back to school so i won't have much time to administrate people so in other words , not 12 years old asking for 3 redstone and causing trouble , anyway , here are the specs .

Whitelist
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Since the server is whitelisted and we are quite strict about it we require a presentation of yourself , please specify :

Your Age:
    Your experience with the modpack:
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:
    Why would you want to join our server:
    Have you ever been banned and if so why :
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:
    Your ig name:​
    Ip
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Specs of the server
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -The server itself is hosted on a dedicated server with 24go of ram and and intel xeon 2.80Ghz ,so lagg is not an issue but the server is hosted in Europe so people with bad/average connection in america may have some pretty bad lagg.
    -Pvp is deactivated
    -The server is done completely in survival , meaning that even the admins are getting their resources legitimately
    -No mods are deactivated but try to keep the number of world anchor to a minimum(the creation of dimensions are disabled but i can make you a dimensions with the specs you would like to have (this is to avoid having somebody make 50 dimensions to get the right one))
    -The server is on normal difficulty
    -Our community have both french and english players so try to respect one another

-we have protection mods so you can /lock your stuff (don't forget to lock both side of a double chest and both block of a door) or you can alway request me to protect an entire zone for you !

Rules of the server
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -ABSOLUTELY no grief or stealing tolerated , if you are found guilty of one of those it's an automatic ban
    -Respect is really important so don't insult each other
    -Don't spam the chat , if you want to talk to your friend only you can use /tell and DON'T USE CAPS LOCK ;)
    -Have fun :D

Admins
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    frommyeyez

2. Shalen

Shalen New Member

Your Age: 16
    Your experience with the modpack: I play modded Minecraft since I started playing Minecraft. I don't like Vanilla very much.
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I haven't counted the days, but at least an year. I'm quite good playing modded, however.
    Why would you want to join our server: Because I want to play with my friend max0088 on a good server. We have already tried a couple and had bad experiences and we really hope this server will be the right one.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why: Never be banned. I respect rules and belive in them.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Having fun respecting the other players.Your Age:
    Extra notes: I'm italian and I would play on your server with max0088. He's a little bit younger than me but isn't a silly guy. I'm hoping you'll whitelist both of us.

IGN: SirShalen

3. Aesify

Aesify New Member

Your Age:17
    Your experience with the modpack: Experienced with BC and IC2 (with gregtech)
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Been playing vanilla since Beta 1.2_01. Tekkit since it came out. FTB since the main Beta pack came out
    Why would you want to join our server: Been playing mindcrack pack mainly just started on DW20 looking for a nice server to settle in (hopefully in EU)
    Have you ever been banned and if so why : http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/6f04798d770f5b7d8bc6041ee3bb77be5c38f5f5
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: People respecting each other

4. Kronza

Kronza New Member

Your Age: 16, 17 Tomorrow :D
    Your experience with the modpack: I don't have a ton of knowledge in the DW20 Pack, but I have basically no-lifed the Mindcrack pack since it came out, so learning this modpack shall not be a problem.
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I've been playing Minecraft in general since Alpha 1.2.3_01.
    Why would you want to join our server: I like the aspects of a small, White-Listed servers, where the number of Douchebags is very low, if it all.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why: Yes, when my family was going on vacation, I was banned for inactivity, just because I ran out of time to tell the server owner before we left.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No Griefing, and Stealing.

5. max0088

max0088 New Member

Hi frommy.
    I'm Max,i'm italian and i want to play in your server,if possible.
    Here there are the informations you ask:
    Your Age:14
    Your experience with the modpack:some weeks,but i've played so much tekkit/technic pack in the past...
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:2 years
    Why would you want to join our server:i search a server for play Direwolf's 20 Modpack.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why :I never get banned.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:Have fun without griefing.

I'm a Shalen's friend,so i play in your server with him.
    I hope you accept my request,
    Max.

6. Excisio

Excisio New Member

Your Age: Fifteen
    Your experience with the modpack: I know a bit about a few of the mods involved, though I have plenty to learn
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I've been playing since Beta 1.3.
    Why would you want to join our server: I work best when I get to interact with others, and I would like to learn and help with others.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have not been banned.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing/stealing seems to be the most important, as it can ruin any person's fun.

7. Topgun202

Topgun202 New Member

David,14[DOUBLEPOST=1358801357][/DOUBLEPOST]David,14
    like the modpak been using it for a couple weeks
    have played minecraft for about 1 year[DOUBLEPOST=1358801403][/DOUBLEPOST]o n also never got banned[DOUBLEPOST=1358801469][/DOUBLEPOST]most imp rule for me is to have fun[DOUBLEPOST=1358801529][/DOUBLEPOST]lol dont no french tho only spanish :(

8. DVeagle74

DVeagle74 New Member

Your Age: 20
    Your experience with the modpack: Been playing with FTB maps since before the modpacks came out, and the Direwolf20 pack since that one came out
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Just after they added the nether.
    Why would you want to join our server: Looking for a fun server to plan on and build.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect, it pretty much covers everything but the technical.

IGN: DVeagle74

9. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

shalen , maxx0088 , kronza , excisio and dveagle74 you have been whitelisted :) ! (if your ig name is the same as the forum one)

10. _momomo

_momomo New Member

Your Age: 23
    Your experience with the modpack: A few days, but I played most of the mods outside of FTB
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since alpha 1.1.2_01
    Why would you want to join our server: I was practicing a few days in SSP and now I want to join a friendly community and have some SMP fun
    Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: gameplay wise: no griefing/stealing, community wise: respecting each other, not being childish
    Your ig name: _momomo (with the underline)​
    Looking forward to play on your server.​

Edit:​
    v Thanks alot .​

11. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

_momomo you have been whitelisted welcome :)

12. Excisio

Excisio New Member

Actually my IGN is ccturner

13. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

i added your ig name to the whitelist ^^

14. nick martin

nick martin New Member

Your Age: 17
    Your experience with the modpack: i have used the mindcrack mod pack but i am new to the direwolf one and i am really exited to learn.
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I bought minecraft during the 1.7 update.
    Why would you want to join our server: I enjoy playing with a community, big or small I have more fun playing and communicating with other players.
    Have you ever been banned and if so why: I have never been banned from a server.
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No bullying, stealing or greafing.
    My IGN: TryHardxDieHard

15. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

TryHardxDieHard you have been whitelisted , welcome !

16. _momomo

_momomo New Member

fail, thats not true, ages are disabled. well you can remove me from the whitelist if you want to.

17. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

they are not disabled , i just don't make them craftable , if you wanted a specific age you just had to ask , i don't take the risk of having somebody making 50 random ages just to try to get the one he wants

18. _momomo

_momomo New Member

well thats part of the mod and also part of the fun.

19. frommyeyez

frommyeyez New Member

Well if you want go and make yourself a server and let people create random ages , we will see how long your server will last , i made a direwolf20 server before and let people make ages and it created so much lagg that i had to do a clean up of the maps because somebody decided to make 50 random dimensions.

20. gloveman1213

gloveman1213 New Member

Your Age:14
    Your experience with the modpack: is great
    For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1.5 years
    Why would you want to join our server: Looks like a great group of people
    Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
    For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No stealing or griefing
    Your ig name: gloveman1213