Whitelist Server MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

amitplattner

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 17
Your experience with the modpack: playing a few weeks in mindcrack with a friend
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 3 year
Why would you want to join our server: to spend time :)
Have you ever been banned and if so why : no
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: no 12 year-olds
Your ig name: PlattnerX
if you can please add my friend aswell
Your Age:
Your experience with the modpack:
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: a month
Why would you want to join our server: Because he's bored and a different server is unavailable
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: same as me ;)
Your ig name: dor27

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
Jaarl , Wizzie , jilbark , tdawlings (very nice and proffessional presentation for somebody of your age and for now i don't really look for somebody but thanks anyway) , TTT123456 , Jiggy , husum555 (welcome back ;) ) , Stownedage all of you guys have been accepted and whitelisted , welcome everybody and i hope you will have fun on our server :) !

Brock

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:22
Your experience with the modpack: Everything
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: 1 year
Why would you want to join our server: need some chill peeps to chill with
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: dont be a D***
Your ig name: Mobanicman

tdawlings

Jul 29, 2019
Jaarl , Wizzie , jilbark , tdawlings (very nice and proffessional presentation for somebody of your age and for now i don't really look for somebody but thanks anyway) , TTT123456 , Jiggy , husum555 (welcome back ;) ) , Stownedage all of you guys have been accepted and whitelisted , welcome everybody and i hope you will have fun on our server :) !
I'd be on now, but the launcher has decided to screw up and refuses to launch the pack. I'll start as soon as I can.

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
is zax0ng whitelisted to :eek: don't see him in the list :(

Wizzie09

Jul 29, 2019

thanks anyways hope your server will go well

Hellzorrrr

Jul 29, 2019
Hii wizzie here i tried logging in but it said i was not whitelisted. is it because there is a difference in profile name and account name in that case my account name is Andkovsted
No, The whitelist uses your Minecraft Account Name. (The one you login with, and wich is also shown Ingame, Only the logon Name, don't give away your password)

Darky212

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 24
Your experience with the modpack: Im pretty good with the mod pack wouldnt say im the best but i sure give it ago
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: For like a year and half now
Why would you want to join our server: been looking for a server with proper specs for running FTB
Have you ever been banned and if so why : n/a
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:
-Respect is really important so don't insult each other < Is really important when it comes to gaming.
-Don't spam the chat , if you want to talk to your friend only you can use /tell and DON'T USE CAPS LOCK ;) < as i livestream and record i dont really want people spamming chat when im doing them :p
Your ig name: Dark_Dider

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
zax0ng has not been whitelisted because his application was not impressive at all , it must have taken him 1 minute to do at best and since i don't accept that many people i only accept people that take the time to make a nice presentation but if he's your friend i guess i can make an exception , Dark_Dider you have been whitelisted , welcome !

Tombenpotter

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16 and very mature if its a problem :D
Your experience with the modpack: I played vanilla for a while and decided to get involved in FTB recently (4-5 months) I am personnaly loving the Thermal Expansion, IC2 and Mystcraft stuff, these are the ones I prefer :)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: well, between 1-2 years, i dont exactly remember
Why would you want to join our server: I want to join a server with a nice community of people i can trust not to grief me and play nicely with, cause I find singleplayer boring..
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have never been banned
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Its is no griefing/stealing, its the most awful thing for a person who played hard to get something and discover its not here anymore
Your ig name: it is Tombenpotter, as my Forum name :D

Jiggy

Jul 29, 2019
zax0ng has not been whitelisted because his application was not impressive at all , it must have taken him 1 minute to do at best and since i don't accept that many people i only accept people that take the time to make a nice presentation but if he's your friend i guess i can make an exception , Dark_Dider you have been whitelisted , welcome !
Ahw ok, yeah he is a friend of me and TTT. I will let him post a new application. Hope that one is better then the one he had before.

freelancer_12345

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with the modpack: I managed to get quite far in the tech tree and mystcraft and started on thaumcraft.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Cant give a time frame, but I was here from mid alpha
Why would you want to join our server: Looking for somewhere to interact with people and still have lots of tech. Im all alone on my SSP...
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Always ask permission before messing with stuff that's not yours
Your ig name: freelancer_12345
If possible, I would also like to request a mystcraft age, so I can do Thaumcraft and quarries without wrecking the landscape for other users, with the following specs:
Biome:
  • Autumn Woods
  • Desert
  • Forested hills (Not forest hills)
  • Green Swamplands
  • Tagia
Biome Controller: Large Biomes
Lighting: Standard
Sky:
  • Blue Clouds
  • Blue Fog
  • Blue Sky
  • Blue Sunset
Terrain Features:
  • Caves
  • Crystals
  • Dungeons
  • Lakes
  • Lava Lakes
  • Mineshafts
  • Ravines
  • Strongholds
  • Villages
Terrain Generation: Standard
Time: Fast
Weather: Fast
This SHOULD create a uncorrupt world
Also have some pics of my buildings
2013-01-25_19.03.30.png

2013-01-25_19.03.39.png

Edit:
As an add-on, if anyone wants to team with me I'll be happy to help with mod learning. I know most of the mods and how they work. (First come, first serve. I'll only team closely with a couple of people)

jordan221299

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:13
Your experience with the modpack:Been playing for a while now
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:1 year or so
Why would you want to join our server:cause im looking for a server where I can relate to other people
Have you ever been banned and if so why once because I was stood outside someones base and accused of greifing
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:no no greifing someones hard work
Your ig name:jordan221299​

lester

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with the modpack: I have just come across this mod pack,i know some stuff about IC2 and Buildcraft. but i want this to be a learning experience for me! i really want to work with bee keeping, it interests me.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I personally have played since the 1.8.1 beta update
Why would you want to join our server: well i would love to join a server with more mature people in it, and i like playing minecraft with a community! Most of the time i have just played singleplayer so i was looking to change it up a bit and get a little more active in the feed the beast community.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope i have not
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: be respectful of others, and the server.
Your ig name: lester241

ALPHA_COMMANDO

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:17
Your experience with the modpack: I have played mindcrack on FTB for a couple of weeks along with some direwolf, and they are really fun. It took some time to get use to it, but I feel that I've done well so far. Buildcraft and Industrial craft are my favorite mods right now and I hope to explore the other ones in depth.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: since 1.6.6 beta
Why would you want to join our server: I would enjoy to play as a community and work on large projects with friends, especially architecture! It is also just fun to walk around and see what other players have come up with and try to get inspired to build something new.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No x-ray cheats/flying on the server, you have to respect the server and its players.
Your ig: ALPHA_COMMANDO8

Woodrow

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with the modpack: I have a large amount of experience with the mods separately and I have actively played the Feed The Beast for the last month or so.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I have played minecraft since early Beta days. (1.4_01)
Why would you want to join our server: I am looking for a small, whitelisted, mature community with a stable player base and an active community. I'm looking forward to contributing to group projects and hopefully sharing some ideas with people as well as learning something new from them.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No I have not. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/9917bb72642d0d10d7fe654769f130eeb31bd069
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No Xray/Hacked Clients. It takes the fun out of the game for myself and others.
Your ig name: Woodrow_

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
when i will be on at the same time as you i'll make you're dimensions but you have to understand that the dimension will be open to the other people as well if you have no problem with taht like i said i will make it when i'll be on at the same time as you :)

mitchy08

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:14
Your experience with the modpack:Watched direwolf20 series from like season 3 single player and smp season 4 and learnt alot about mods mainly ic2 bc rp2 forestry te but im learning like everyone does
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:about 2 years
Why would you want to join our server:To join a friendly community and enjoy minecraft and enjoy with people single player gets boring, i want to have fun too
Have you ever been banned and if so why :N/A
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:No hack, cheats play fairly and no pvping/greifing/stealing if not allowed
Your ig name:GoodBoyMitch