MineMadness | [Direwolf20][1.4.6][Dedicated]| Whitelisted | Full Survival |English and French|Mature

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
Hi everybody i'm here to present my server , i'm looking for 10-15 really mature person that can take care of themself ,i'm goign back to school so i won't have much time to administrate people so in other words , not 12 years old asking for 3 redstone and causing trouble , anyway , here are the specs .

Whitelist
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since the server is whitelisted and we are quite strict about it we require a presentation of yourself , please specify :

Your Age:
Your experience with the modpack:
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:
Why would you want to join our server:
Have you ever been banned and if so why :
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:

Ip
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
www.minemadness.net

Specs of the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-The server itself is hosted on a dedicated server with 24go of ram and and intel xeon 2.80Ghz ,so lagg is not an issue but the server is hosted in Europe so people with bad/average connection in america may have some pretty bad lagg.
-Pvp is deactivated
-The server is done completely in survival , meaning that even the admins are getting their resources legitimately
-No mods are deactivated but try to keep the number of world anchor to a minimum
-The server is on normal difficulty
-Our community have both french and english players so try to respect one another

-we have protection mods so you can /lock your stuff (don't forget to lock both side of a double chest and both block of a door) or you can alway request me to protect an entire zone for you !

Rules of the server
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-ABSOLUTELY no grief or stealing tolerated , if you are found guilty of one of those it's an automatic ban
-Respect is really important so don't insult each other
-Don't spam the chat , if you want to talk to your friend only you can use /tell and DON'T USE CAPS LOCK ;)
-Have fun :D

Admins
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
frommyeyez

Bellaabzug21

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:15 IGN: SoarynTheEagle
Your experience with the modpack:I know quite a bit about the modpack, enough to make a sorting system that will automatically process my ores and then return them back into the sorting system. The sorting system will also take any stone I have and turn it into stone bricks to be used with Xycorium to make xycorium bricks.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:Two years and roughly six months
Why would you want to join our server: Because it's no fun playing by myself in my single player world. It gets lonely and there's no body to show off to.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Once, because I was incorrectly accused, I talked to the owner and was able to get unbanned.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing and raiding of course, it's no fun working really hard at making a huge red power quarry only to have someone blow it up with a nuke.

datajugend

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 25
IGN: datajugend
Your experience with the modpack: Played around with this pack in singleplayer. Played alot with the mods from earlier packs and launchers.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since early alpha.
Why would you want to join our server: Looking for a mature and stable server with friendly people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing.

eio2007

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 16
Your experience with the modpack: I have been watching Direwolf20's videos for about a year and I jumped onto the modpack as soon as it was released, I have a pretty good understanding of how to do things, being a tekkit veteran :)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I bought the game when alpha first came out because my friend wouldn't stop pestering me about it :p
Why would you want to join our server: Because This is the best server suited for me that I could find at the time on the forums, and It looks pretty good!
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have never been banned permenantly from a server, I have however been banned once temporarily for breaking a new rule I didn't know about.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: NO GREIFING. I think its the best rule because everyone knows what it is, and it covers tons of things: breaking blocks, spamming blocks everywhere... It can even be used to say 'No stealing' or 'No killing' Because all these things I classify as greifing.

Hope I get in :) Thanks for reading!

-eio2007

Oh! I almost forgot, I'm bilingual too! (English and French)

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 20
Your experience with the modpack: I've been playing FtB for about 2 months. I've played a little bit of the DireWolf20 pack since it was released.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I have been playing since Alpha, so about 2 and a 1/2 years.
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for a small friendly community to play FtB with. I want to play with people who are as enthusiastic about the game as I am.
Have you ever been banned and if so why: Never!
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: I think respecting others is the biggest rule. We're all people and we all deserve respect. Also, if you respect someone, you won't grief them or steal from them.
IGN: Ashen92

Thank you for the opportunity!
Ash

SirSutty

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 22
Your experience with the modpack: Been playing tekkit ages ago and been playing this as soon as it came out so I am used to most of the mods.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since about mid beta stage
Why would you want to join our server: Would like to play on a server with this modpack, could be fun :D
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I think I may have been banned once because I joined a server and instantly got kicked before I could do anything
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No greifing, makes the game suck when you have to worry about your stuff.

IGN: SirSutty

sirfire155

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with the modpack: I have been playing FTB for about a month, but know alout about it from watching videos and such. i have followed alot of the mods in FTB seperetly aswell. I aslo palyed tekkit for a bout half a year.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: last versoin of Alpha
Why would you want to join our server: i would like to join your server becuase i have been looking for a dedicated server with whitelist that i can go on with a couple of my friends if they get whitelisted as well. i am eager to play FTB direwolf20 on a server with a good community
Have you ever been banned and if so why : No
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: The most important rule on a server is no spamming and rude language, becuase when you are trying to focus and have a good time, people who are rude and disrespectful are a nuicence to all.

IGN: sirfire155

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 14, although I'm pretty mature for my age
Your experience with the modpack: I've been playing these kind of mods for quite some time now, I started with the tekkit which is a choice I regret, I then moved on to this.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: I've been playing Minecraft since Beta 1.5, I'm pretty experienced with vanilla and know most of it.
Why would you want to join our server: I've been looking for a server to call home. I think this might be a well managed server. I would love to meet new people and have fun while doing so.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : I have not been banned before.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: The most important rule to me is the one about respect. Its an important thing to have. You shouldnt be going around and insulting people. That could hurt some people's feelings and such.

fatjesus1911

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:14
Your experience with the modpack:i have been playing for a while and i have played tekkit so i understand most of it
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general:1 year
Why would you want to join our server:i want a small server that is dedicated and has a nice community
Have you ever been banned and if so why :no
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server:no griefing or stealing
mc username is fatjesus191

milkncookie

Jul 29, 2019
Experience: I played with mods for a long time and i have a great time with them especially watching direwolf become a legend from his first video.
How long?: I've been playing since beta and i love the mechanics of the game.
Why: i've been trying to find a server that is both small, calm, and with a great community to play with.
Have i been banned: no
The most important rule: I honestly think the most important rule would be to be fun and help each other, (this is what makes us humans, the ability to work together) and i think minecraft should follow the same rules.

Chocopotato

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: chocopotato
Your Age: 15
Your experience with the modpack: I've played around with FTB for a bit and have decided to start properly playing it
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Not too sure but its been a while I think Beta 1.8.1
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for a server thats freshly started and this looks like a server that could have a nice community
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: The most important for me is griefing. Griefing can in a few minutes destroy hours and hours of work which just disgusts me and anyone who does it deserves to be instantly banned.

Zeadd

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 19 IGN: Zeadd
Your experience with the modpack: haven't been using direwolf modpack, but i have experience with the mods that are included
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Been playing since the game was in beta
Why would you want to join our server: Single player is boring, and i feel that a multiplayer setting enhances minecraft in great ways
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Not that i know of.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Friendliness. If everyone can get along well then you dont have to worry as much about rules, because people will be less likely to grief

magma11

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 19
Your experience with the modpack: I've beeen playing the mod pack since release, it makes life so much easier than manually installing every mod :p. I've been playing MC with tech mods since 1.0 full release, and it's alot of fun.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since 1.4 beta release. (mid 2011 iirc)
Why would you want to join our server: Well, I'm looking for a friendly server to play on, a place where I can build, have fun, and not worry about being stolen from.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: in my opinion, having a no tolerance policy on griefing and stealing is a big rule to have. Stealing can devastate people, and griefing can set you back even further. One time I played on a server and I didnt notice the "griefing is allowed" policy they had :(. I was ransacked in the first hour I played.
IGN: magma11

Mastermayne

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age:16

Your experience with the modpack: I started to play ftb about 2 weeks ago, but i played tekkit for about a year, so i know most of the mods very well. i only played in single player yet but i wantedto show my creations to others.

Why would you want to join our server: 'cause i'm looking for mature people and in this server, mostly everybody is above my own age.

For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing. people spend hours making things and then these come to destroy everything, ruining the IG life of a player. i would delete their account from minecraft. net if i could

More: i speak english/french so i can help anybody on the server, thank you :)

IGN: Mastermayne

Lamp218

Jul 29, 2019
Your experience with the modpack: I've played FTB since the Insanity map for 1.2.5 came out. Played many of the mods individually for quite a while though.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Since the first Halloween update. Yay pumpkins!
Why would you want to join our server: I would like to play the mod pack with other people, just because I enjoy the company, and seeing the creative builds others do.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope.
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: The respect other players rule. Respect is extremely important to me.
IGN: Lamp218

RoboGerrold

Jul 29, 2019

Your experience with the modpack: just started but i have played tekkit alot
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: started playing in beta 1.8
Why would you want to join our server: want to play FTB with others
Have you ever been banned and if so why : never been banned on FTB
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: Respect all other players/rules is important to me.
IGN: RoboGerrold

daverboon

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 37
IGN: daverboon
Your experience with the modpack: Started playing since it launched.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Few months.
Why would you want to join our server: Your running the direwolf20 pack and the server has good specs.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: I'd say no griefing is a very important rule but more importantly is the follow the rules rule.

arturziomas

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 23
Your experience with the modpack: I've been playing it since it came out.
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Can't remember to be honest, about 1, 2 years?
Why would you want to join our server: I'm looking for fresh, new server with nice community.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Never
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing, minecraft is about building stuff not destroying it.
IGN: arturziomas

RandomShovel

Jul 29, 2019
Your Age: 13, but mature, and nice.
Your experience with the modpack: I'm extremely familiar with the mods on the pack, and have been playing since it came out. :)
For how long have you been playing minecraft in general: Around 1.1 of minecraft.
Why would you want to join our server: I've recently played on singleplayer, but I've gotten bored. I would like to have fun with other people.
Have you ever been banned and if so why : Nope
For you what is the most important rule to have on a server: No griefing, nothings fun if someone ruins it for you.

frommyeyez

Jul 29, 2019
soaryntheeagle
datajugend
eio2007
Ashen92
SirSutty
sirfire155
Mr_PuddingMan
milkncookie
chocopotato
Zeadd
magma11
Mastermayne
Lamp218
daverboon
arturziomas
all of you are accepted and whitelisted , welcome to our server and community :)