Whitelist Server Mineguild Network

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SlovMonov
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on many other servers, none of which are worth staying on...
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft since Tekkit first came out... many years back.

although.. I am returning after taking a few months off so I am new to the lastest mod pack.

Leoxandro

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Leoxandro
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on 10 or more different servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:From the beginning of minecraft

Last edited:

Medved_Niger

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: Medved_niger
Have you ever played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played alot
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: from the beginning of the minecraft

Eisregen

Jul 29, 2019
I don't think I would like to add mods to this modpack since then people will need a private launcher and such. Sorry :(

well its own launcher would not be necessary because the ftb launcher has the possibility to edit the pack or just copy directly into the modsfolder and start the dire pack
I have myself a few extra mods and can use the launcher without problems

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: the_un_creeper
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yeah.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ever since 1.8b prerelease
Quick note: I probably won't get accepted for my age, since i will be put under the stereotype that everybody under 16 is a squeaky annoying idiot, so if you won't accept me at least i should remind you age<maturity.

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SlovMonov
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on many other servers, none of which are worth staying on...
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded minecraft since Tekkit first came out... many years back.

although.. I am returning after taking a few months off so I am new to the lastest mod pack.
Promoted to member. Welcome to the server!

- IGN: Leoxandro
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played on 10 or more different servers
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?:From the beginning of minecraft

Ign: Medved_niger
Have you ever played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played alot
Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: from the beginning of the minecraft

- IGN: the_un_creeper
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yeah.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: ever since 1.8b prerelease
Quick note: I probably won't get accepted for my age, since i will be put under the stereotype that everybody under 16 is a squeaky annoying idiot, so if you won't accept me at least i should remind you age<maturity.
I am quite aware of that. I give a chance to everyone to join our servers :)

well its own launcher would not be necessary because the ftb launcher has the possibility to edit the pack or just copy directly into the modsfolder and start the dire pack
I have myself a few extra mods and can use the launcher without problems
Well... we'll soon have a map reset since there will be a new 1.7 modpack soon-ish (at least I hope so). I could add the mods but that would mean that all players would need to add their mods to their client, that's why I don't want that atm. We can talk on private more about that :p

SpongeMD

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SpongeMD
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played 3 tekkit and 2 FTB servers before
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded MC for almost 2.5 years now

The_un_creeper

Jul 29, 2019
So, I was exploring in delta and someone fell into the trap of planting a divine rubber tree
its around x2500 and z2500.
note: whoever planted this tree MUST NOT CHOP IT DOWN WITH A LUMBER AXE UNLESS THEY WANT THE SERVER DEAD

cy1tBDE.jpg

Last edited:

TylerTeH

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: zZzTeHzZz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes alot. I mostly play on just one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started ftb back in 1.4.7 mindcrack pack but before i played the tekkit

Lazil10

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: theholymage
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played a small server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have played a a lot of different modded minecraft but my i started with tekkit, then FTB

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SpongeMD
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, I've played 3 tekkit and 2 FTB servers before
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I've been playing modded MC for almost 2.5 years now

- IGN: zZzTeHzZz
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes alot. I mostly play on just one.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: I started ftb back in 1.4.7 mindcrack pack but before i played the tekkit

- IGN: theholymage
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have played a small server
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: i have played a a lot of different modded minecraft but my i started with tekkit, then FTB

So, I was exploring in delta and someone fell into the trap of planting a divine rubber tree
its around x2500 and z2500.
note: whoever planted this tree MUST NOT CHOP IT DOWN WITH A LUMBER AXE UNLESS THEY WANT THE SERVER DEAD
Haha yeah, somebody, a long time ago, made that mistake. xD
Looks pretty cool though

Critik

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Critik1
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, on the mindcrack pack awhile ago on its first version ... for like a year, and then a bit of direwolf 20.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Maybe 1-2 years, been switching from modded minecraft to vanilla a couple of times so I missed a couple of mods updates.

Also, my friend that is going to post right after me, is pretty new to minecraft, I want to show him the modded version of minecraft. He doesn't know much, but we will play together and ill teach him.

28meters

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:28meters
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. I'm looking for another one because the one i recently was on shut down.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ive been playing modded minecraft for a few years now. im still getting use to some of the newer mods but i know majority of them

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Critik1
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, on the mindcrack pack awhile ago on its first version ... for like a year, and then a bit of direwolf 20.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Maybe 1-2 years, been switching from modded minecraft to vanilla a couple of times so I missed a couple of mods updates.
Also, my friend that is going to post right after me, is pretty new to minecraft, I want to show him the modded version of minecraft. He doesn't know much, but we will play together and ill teach him.

- IGN:28meters
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes i have. I'm looking for another one because the one i recently was on shut down.
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Ive been playing modded minecraft for a few years now. im still getting use to some of the newer mods but i know majority of them

MonkeyWalk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MonkeyWalk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i had a server running my self :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Started playing whit mods since MC 1.0

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: MonkeyWalk
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes, i had a server running my self :D
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Started playing whit mods since MC 1.0
Promoted to member. Welcome!

MinatoNamikazeKun

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _MinatoNamikaze
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 2010

FrostStorm

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:_FrostStorm_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1year

_AfterWind

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: _MinatoNamikaze
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: Yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Since 2010

- IGN:_FrostStorm_
- Have you played on other modded servers before?: yes
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: 1year

Plenti

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Plenti
- Have you played on other modded servers before?:Yes, I have. I've played on some of the open servers that I've found on these forums. Both for Monster and Direwolf
- Since when are you playing modded minecraft?: Uh, I've been playing since the start of the year I supposed when I first found out about FTB.