Minefactory Reloaded and Soul Shards

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I've stayed out of the dungeons.

[edit] Hey, I used our the dimdoor nexus to go back to spawn as I always do and somehow instead I ended up in empty complete darkness. Wha?
For a while I thought it was just lagging but a linking book worked fine. Now I'm afraid to use the dimdoors again.

ApSciLiara

Jul 29, 2019
I've stayed out of the dungeons.

[edit] Hey, I used our the dimdoor nexus to go back to spawn as I always do and somehow instead I ended up in empty complete darkness. Wha?
For a while I thought it was just lagging but a linking book worked fine. Now I'm afraid to use the dimdoors again.
Ah fuck I think somebody might have broken something. I'll have to come on and fix it (now that I can come on and fix it, woot woot!)

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
No it wasn't you. I just went back into the nexus and there was my book!

It turns out that it was dark because I had installed Night Vision and that doesn't work in pocket dimensions. Oops.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps you're being a bit of a jerk there buddy.
Perhaps I thought writing "I used our the dimdoor nexus to go back to spawn as I always do" was clear enough. Perhaps I assumed people replying to me had carefully read every detail. Perhaps I expect too much from people. Perhaps I'm not your buddy. Perhaps I'm taking a running gag too far.

Reactions: ApSciLiara

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Perhaps I thought writing "I used our the dimdoor nexus to go back to spawn as I always do" was clear enough. Perhaps I assumed people replying to me had carefully read every detail. Perhaps I expect too much from people. Perhaps I'm not your buddy. Perhaps I'm taking a running gag too far.

I thought you may have accidentally went into a wooden door. Jesus Christ.

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
Back on the topic of MFR auto spawners (which I'm now using, yay):
So I have an auto spawner and it's full of Monster Essence and Energy and I have a Safari Net (villager) in it, but it's not actually doing anything. I even tried a lever and a pressure plate but it still didn't spawn anything. I also tried a cow Safari Net but no difference. Help!

[edit] Um, is the problem that I only have a Single Use Safari Net?

Peppe

Jul 29, 2019
Back on the topic of MFR auto spawners (which I'm now using, yay):
So I have an auto spawner and it's full of Monster Essence and Energy and I have a Safari Net (villager) in it, but it's not actually doing anything. I even tried a lever and a pressure plate but it still didn't spawn anything. I also tried a cow Safari Net but no difference. Help!

[edit] Um, is the problem that I only have a Single Use Safari Net?
Yes. Only full net works

EternalDensity

Jul 29, 2019
I killed a ghast with my looting 3 sword, for 4 ghast tears (my first on this server) now I have a book of alkahestry and a safari net... and way too many villagers who found a door on the other side of a complex network of tunnels in my base :D Good way to get emeralds and mystcraft pages :D