Whitelist Server MinecraftManiacFTB ULTIMATE! [Nightly BackUp][Dedicated 24/7][Totally Friendly][White-List]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ariesgaming

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): callum
In-Game Name: aries_gaming
Hobbies/Interests: gaming drinking golf.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): no
What experience with FTB do you have?: basic my friends are teaching me
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: to make some good new friends and perhaps some people to join me and my friends on recording.

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):people call me rebo
In-Game Name:carz98
Hobbies/Interests:carz and minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):vailla server's back in beta i believe i dont think ftb tho
What experience with FTB do you have?:bee's and gregtech
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:friendly people and a small but tight community

Name (Optional):rossy
In-Game Name:rossyboi09
Hobbies/Interests:turtle's
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):im not sure but ive been playing with carz98
What experience with FTB do you have?:bee's and gregtech
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:small tight community with chill people

MedLuke

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Luke
In-Game Name: MedLuke
Hobbies/Interests: I've played a fair amount of rugby. I have recently taken up kayaking. I game on 360 and PC and i'm a student at university.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nope, I haven't played many servers actually.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have a single player world on unleashed where I got relatively far. I found recipes too easy to achieve such as quarries, and so think gregtech would suit me. But I learn fast and will adapt to ultimate quickly I'm sure.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I would like to play with a relatively small, friendly group of other people to work together to progress in FTB. I already have a couple of people on this server who I know too.

Xitrion

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Criss
In-Game Name:Xitrion
Hobbies/Interests: Computers Programing gaming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): non what i know
What experience with FTB do you have?: about 50% cus ther is new patches and items
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Happy endings and happy people no Crying kids and a nice player selection

Vespula_Gaming

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Greg
In-Game Name: i_rowls_i
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming/Sports
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No
What experience with FTB do you have?: Average my friends are helping me learn
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: To have fun with friends and join friends in recording

Reactions: C04L

Orman

Jul 29, 2019
Name: ----------

In-Game Name: Orman

Hobbies/Interests: Music (I play both the Violin and piano to a high standard), sports (basketball), gaming

Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No

What experience with FTB do you have?: I am confident with all the mods in the pack.

What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking for a server that does not limit the scope of their players with numerous banned items and mods, so I can enjoy a full FTB experience (whilst being reasonable with things like chunk-loaders of course). This server fits the bill.

NegiMagica209

Jul 29, 2019
-Name (Optional): Tigger (Nickname)
-In-Game Name: NegiMagica209
-Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, Reading
-Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):
No, not that I know of. Haven't been on many servers to begin with and haven't been active enough. Usually only active in the mornings due to my work schedule.
-What experience with FTB do you have?:
I have moderate experience with the mods I tend to use, but I've been learning more, usually as I go along. Some trial and error, but I try to leave that to my SSP world for testing purposes.
-What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:
I just want to play on a server instead of a SSP world, as we all know, that gets boring. I've been on a few Vanilla servers and usually they don't follow up with their own rules or straight up don't care about their fellow players. I just want to build and mine and have fun with non-destructive, cooperative, and creative players.

-Additional Info (My Playing Style): My playing usually falls around the Mine part of Minecraft. I try to team up with someone or a few other players and help them gather resources, farm, grab items for them if they forgot something, and help with builds. So, in general I'm a helpful cooperative player. Also, I don't get angry over someone griefing or stealing from me because it's just a game really and most if not all grief can be fixed. I'm pretty quite for the most part, but will join in conversations if the need or want arises.

Bahalzamon

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Booze (yes it really is)
In-Game Name: Bahalzamon
Hobbies/Interests: Games/School/Family
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No, I have only really been on one server seriously, Godcraft. It is a vanilla server and you can find some videos on YouTube if you haven't heard of it.
What experience with FTB do you have?: Played when FTB originally came out, stopped when GW2 was released and now I am looking to get back into it some. Played mostly on local server with friends though with FTB. I watch Direwolf all the time which helps keep up to date with the mods...lol
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Good people (hardest to find imo) and the community, possibly some community projects. The game is just a game, but having unfriendly people makes you not want to play. Would love some sort of maybe TS/Vent/Mumble/etc..., I have no problem hopping on there.

Evrito

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Evan
In-Game Name: evrito
Hobbies/Interests: minecraft, league of legends, and programming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): i have had this account for like 4 years so younger stupidity has led to bans forever ago. But on the other had I was a mod for a server for several months until they closed it down.
What experience with FTB do you have?: quite a bit, I have played a lot alone.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A small community to chat with as I mine and craft and go all techy

ariesgaming

Jul 29, 2019
just FYi gingy, greg the applicant e.g. i_rowls_i is my brother and me luke and bona cna vouch for him, many thanks

grewoo45

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional):Gregor
In-Game Name:grewoo45
Hobbies/Interests:i like to build on minecraft
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history):1 on accident from myminecraft
What experience with FTB do you have?:i have played ftb for about a year
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:just a nice friendly server where i dont get greifed every 10 minutes. Hope I Can Play Soon.

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
Name (optional):Cant really say sorry
In game name:nanoball
Hobbies/Intrests:Minecraft,computers,and playing with technology
Have you ever been banned from another server?If so which one(s) and why?(We check your ban history): Yes
But only because there was a command in the server on minecraft classic me and my friends decided to use it It lets us Teleport people to coords o,o and we weren't even staff I didn't know if we were allowed or not so i used it on my friends and me and we made a small house :D but some times we did get caught but i got banned for that with no warning whatsoever quite sad tho the server is now gone:(.
What experience with FTB do you have have?:Well I have 1 year experience but im still working out 2 or 3 mods because ftb is quite confusing o,o.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?:Well I really only want a friendly community that i can play with no banned items and friendly people :D!
I hope I live up to your expectations

Cyber_Punker

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Beau
In-Game Name: Cyber_Punker
Hobbies/Interests: Everything except bad TV and team sports
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Never
What experience with FTB do you have?: Very extensive experience. I'm competent with every mod except perhaps Mekanism and Atomic Science.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A stable server that will be around for a long time and that has the mods I'm looking for ( you have that covered :) ). I have experience being a moderator and will be happy to help with recruitment etc.

Fritex

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Karl
In-Game Name: Fritex
Hobbies/Interests: Playing games, reading comics, martial arts
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): In the years when we had mc on the website i don't remember the reason, something about an argument :)
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have alot of FTB experience
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Building some megabuilds, advanced tech machinery, exploration and have fun!

TheDeadliestNoob

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Kyle
In-Game Name: Newby12
Hobbies/Interests: I love playing sports and playing games on the PS3 and computer
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): No I have not
What experience with FTB do you have?: Well I have been playing FTB for about 6 months and I've learned a lot in that time.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I'm looking for a god quality server that has a friendly community and Admins that aren't complete douche bags :)

iReflex

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Calvin Volkerts.
In-Game Name: Zurfandor.
Hobbies/Interests: Gaming, soccer, fishing and watching movies.
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Twice for standing up against abusing admins, 1 for pvp-ing on a pvp server (idk why), and I think that's it.
What experience with FTB do you have?: I've played alot of FTB recently, I think I know quite alot.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: A fun, lag-free, friendly community to play FTB with.

Other than that, if you need it, my Skype is bonkykid97. I know it's a random name :)

brian johnston

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Brain
In-Game Name: bjohnston562
Hobbies/Interests: Civil engineering and programming
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): nope
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have a lot of experience in FTB, I love redpower, computercraft and thaumcraft
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: I am looking to start a youtube series, and I am looking for a mature environment where I can make friends and have fun making complicated builds.

flummox

Jul 29, 2019
Still accepting??

Name (Optional): flummox
In-Game Name: capnflummox
Hobbies/Interests: video games, computer software and hardware, board games, card games, did i mention games?
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): Nil
What experience with FTB do you have?: I play on two private servers with FTB for about 6 months now.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Looking to expand my group of friends who play this game. The private servers are one friend's private server he runs out of his house. The other is a private server run by and for my EVE Online friends. I am looking to find new people to play with.

SlovMonov

Jul 29, 2019
Name (Optional): Dick Moon
In-Game Name: SlovMonov
Hobbies/Interests: I play games, and music
Have you ever been banned from another server? If so which one(s) and why? (We check your ban history): I have been banned for not agreeing with admins before. :D
What experience with FTB do you have?: I have ALL the experience in my pack.
What are you looking for in this FTB server which you are applying to?: Hopefully a new place to call home, the other servers i join.. tend to reset.. or lie about banned items... or have to be donators to use everything.. alot of stupid reasons for me not to join them.. and try here :D