Whitelist Server MindFunk Server | FTB Ultimate v1.0.1 | Small Mature Community | Dedicated Hosting | Recruiting Now

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Boxsetz

Jul 29, 2019
FTB Ultimate 1.0.1
No Mods Banned/Removed

We have a small tight knit mature community. We are looking for more members with the same set of goals as the community (To have fun, Build awesome structures, Be creative). As the server grows it can/will be upgraded to fit our needs as long as there is still interest. If you are interested in having some fun Please read the Rules and apply below.
Update 2/7/13: We are now accepting more like minded members to join us! Also we have started a FRESH map !

Standard server rules:
  • No Griefing
  • No Stealing
  • No Cheating/hacking
  • No PvP, pre-arranged is allowed
  • Be respectful & Mature
  • Be Active
  • Dont destroy/steal blocks from the Spawn Buildings
  • Abuse of mods ie some Wands/Portal guns will be grounds for being banned
  • No abuse of Caps Lock
  • Help others if you can
  • Try to build a little away from spawn
  • Have Fun!
  • Server IP: MindFunk.mcprohosting.com:59281
If you have any questions just PM me.
*Don't forget to add the port #*

If you have any questions about your Application
please contact Lothendas27

Whitelist Application:
IGN:
Have you ever been banned? If so, why?:
Do you have any prior experience with modded minecraft?:
What type of person would you describe yourself as being?:
Why do you feel you would be a good fit for our server?:
Do you accept/understand the server rules?:

MikF1y

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:MikF1y
Why do you want to join? The Server I was last on got shut down, and I was looking for a new server.
Have you ever been banned? Never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I'v played minecraft for around a year now, but only played ftb for 3 weeks.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Have as much fun as I can
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes, I sure do.

MinecraftMart

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MinecraftMart
Why do you want to join? I like to play in a comunity with people and build awesome stuff together
Have you ever been banned? Yes once because a friend thougth it was funny to create lag underneath my house. So not my fault
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played Mc since it started, and Bc since it came out i played all induistrial mods, then tekkit since it started, then FTB since it started
What do you plan to do on the server?: Make cool devices that will automate everyhting ill do
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes i do.

Deathstar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GerDeathstar
Why do you want to join? I prefer playing on smaller servers with a community you can keep track off as opposed to a massive lag- and spamfest.
Have you ever been banned? No.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I played Minecraft since beta, as well as Tekkit. I was hosting a Tekkit server, for which I did all of the necessary configurations. FTB is something I only recently discovered and really want to play cooperatively.
What do you plan to do on the server?: My priorities are: 1.) Erect a base of operations. 2.) Make a farm, conduct experiments. 3.) Bees. 4.) Electricity and automization.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes.

lewisww

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:lewisww
Why do you want to join? Looking for a new server to start building on, single player doesn't appeal to me.
Have you ever been banned? No.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played Tekkit a fair bit.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Mainly build settlements, aim towards some form of power.
Do you accept/understand the server rules?Y Yes.

Danko

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Steven1207
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join a server with a good community where I can build things and enjoy FTB without having people griefing or trolling all the time.
Have you ever been banned?: No
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played Minecraft since Alpha and I've played extensively on Tekkit on the server that GerDeathstar mentioned above. I have recently started playing FTB and have mostly been experimenting with it on single player.
What do you plan to do on the server?: My main plans are to build various attractive buildings before getting into any of the more complex stuff, building is my main pass time when playing Minecraft.

Noobish

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NooBish_CheekY
Why do you want to join? Im looking for a good server with a good set of rules in place and has nice people to play with :)
Have you ever been banned? Nope
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played MC since it came out to public. I played tekkit for a good amount of time to understand how all the mods work to an expert level. I also played on GerDeathstar's server and became admin for my understanding of how the mods worked. Iv been playing FTB for a good few weeks now and Im almost flunt with all the mods that are installed.
What do you plan to do on the server?: I like to build group projects or join them with community e.g. factories, cities, castle or anything else that people might want to do :). Id also like to building a nice home for myself and maybe make a farm shop for travelers :)
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Sure do

Griff

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Griff92
Why do you want to join? Looking to join a good server where i can enjoy the game where i won't be griefed.
Have you ever been banned? No
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played minecraft since alpha, i have played / co-admined on a tekkit server.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Build a somewhere to live and start a bee farm / hidden manufactory
Do you accept/understand the server rules?Yes

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kol_Xirel
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a nice active server where I can relax and build without the fears of being griefed
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Tekkit and FTB. I mainly play with railcraft
What do you plan to do on the server?: I'd like to build an underground roller coaster

Jimmy_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Jimmy452
Why do you want to join? Looking for a server where I wont be griefed and can play peacefully
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I've played Minecraft since Alpha and I've played far too much tekkit and started experimenting on FTB
What do you plan to do on the server?: Mainly Build Aethetics but also experiment with the new stuff from FTB
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Absolutely

Daevin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dib900
Why do you want to join? i'm in search of a fun friendly and mature community without the griefing
Have you ever been banned? no never
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i have been playing minecraft for a year and ftb for a month
What do you plan to do on the server?: build and craft the biggest and best things in the game
Do you accept/understand the server rules? I do and will follow them

lazythirdeye

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lazythirdeye
Why do you want to join? im looking for a nice server to play on
Have you ever been banned? no
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: i only been playing mc for 6 month and ftb for 2 month or so
What do you plan to do on the server?: i love bee so im going to do bee on the servers
Do you accept/understand the server rules? yes

thefatcat123

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: thefatcat123_
Why do you want to join? I want to play on a smaller FTB server
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Playing MC since beta, and FTB for a few months
What do you plan to do on the server?: try out some of the new stuff that is not in the FTB beta pack
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes

Admu

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Admu
Why do you want to join? Want to play on a public server so im not lonely
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Vanilla for 2 years Tekkit for 1 and ftb for 2 months
What do you plan to do on the server?: Make a nice house, help others, and try to contribute to the community
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Indeed I do

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist Application:
IGN: Thelastfate
Why do you want to join? I recently downloaded Feed the Beast and played a server but its not in good shape and gets shutdown alot
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Yes alot with vanilla and a bit with tekkit and ftb
What do you plan to do on the server?: What BdoubleO100, GenerikB, Etc do. And pretty much act like its single player but I like having a community to help out and help me with
Do you accept/understand the server rules? yes

Basonxd

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: RacoonCitizen
Why do you want to join? The last server i was playing was OFF the most of the time, so i wish i can find an active server with you guys.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Ic2 and Buildcraft. i'm learning the others, hope you guys help me n_n.
What do you plan to do on the server?: a big central factory which all my friends could find what they need if they are short on resources.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes sir.

3in10

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3in10
Why do you want to join? i want to join the server because i want to be part of a community and have fun and not worry about been griefed, i want to help you guys and have a good time on the server.
Have you ever been banned? Nope.
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Well i am learning and know how to make basic stuff. Currently learning new ones.
What do you plan to do on the server?: i want to Help the server grow, Someone needs help im there helping. i would Build a project and then help the community with stuff.
Do you accept/understand the server rules Yes.

Emberflame

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crushrush
Why do you want to join? Looking for a non-pvp server that's friendly and mature, without stealing and griefing
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: Played MC for ages (seriously, since beta) SOME experience with Tekkit but I'm here to learn and stay
What do you plan to do on the server?: Get to know people, play friendly and put up a secret laboratory somewhere.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yes and Yes

PhantomXDemon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: PhantomXDemon
Why do you want to join? I'm looking for a good server to join, preferably one not with too many people (as it tends to get laggy).
Have you ever been banned? I have never been banned.
Prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I have played Minecraft since it was in Alpha, and I have played around with FTB for 2 or 3 months now.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Be friendly, be as active as I can manage, try to help others and try to come up with some awesome house design.
Do you accept/understand the server rules? I accept all the rules that were stated.

Zaxxon1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MikleDaPickle
Why do you want to join? the community hasn't grown too big, or stayed too small. This is appealing to me because on larger servers, voices can be drowned out, leaving views, opinions and people to be totally looked over.
Have you ever been banned? Nope :D
prior experience with MC , Tekkit, FTB: I started playing minecraft about a year ago, with my first modded experience shortly after. I discovered the world of modding after stumbling upon its section in several forums, I found it amazing how we could add to the game and make it our own. Since then, iv never gone back to vanilla. Having using the majority of these mods from beta, I would say that I know them very well; specifically RedPower, BuildCraft, Forestry and IndustrialCraft.
What do you plan to do on the server?: Build compact, hidden bases while still being a role in the community
Do you accept/understand the server rules? Yup, all good.