Whitelist Server Mindblow - Tech World 2 (1.0.2) - Small server with great communty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to Tech World 2 version 1.0.2.
Mindblow
Mindblow is a closed server created by people who were sick cheated items. This is "Vanilla FTB" - there are no plugins and almost no banned items. Server is community driven and I'm open to ideas :)

Server is hosted in France with plenty of CPU power and 4 gigs of RAM - there is no lag.

We have an IRC channel - #mindblow on irc.esper.net :D

Rules:
  • Be nice
  • Don't grief, steal or spam
  • Pranks can not be destructive (i.e blowing up someones base)
Disabled/limited items:
  • Chunkloaders (MiscPeripherals/StevesCarts/Railcraft - personal allowed)
  • ChickenChunks load only when player is online
  • Mystcraft ages can not be created, sorry :(
  • Smaller nuke explosion
Enabled mods:
Every mod is enabled - have fun! :)

Whitelist application:
IGN
:
Your experience with mods:
Do you have a microphone?
Have you ever been banned?
Write something about yourself:

Server's IP will be sent to you via PM after acceptation :)

See you all ingame,
~JTK

Last edited:

Piron1991

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Piron1991
Country and timezone: Poland
Do you have a microphone?: unfortunately no
Have you ever been banned?: never, this will be my first server play
Do you know Mindcrack or Hetmitcraft?: yes
Write something about yourself - hobby, experience with Minecraft, whatever you want (It will decide about acceptation):2 yrs with modding, started with IC1 and BC, now 'm very proficient with tech mods and always up-to-date with them

Marbla

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: GroggDog
Country and timezone: Sweden
Your experience with mods: I have a basic understanding of the earlier mods.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: I'm studying Interaction Design in Sweden. I've played Minecraft for two year before my one year break.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Piron1991
Country and timezone: Poland
Do you have a microphone?: unfortunately no
Have you ever been banned?: never, this will be my first server play
Do you know Mindcrack or Hetmitcraft?: yes
Write something about yourself - hobby, experience with Minecraft, whatever you want (It will decide about acceptation):2 yrs with modding, started with IC1 and BC, now 'm very proficient with tech mods and always up-to-date with them
Nick: GroggDog
Country and timezone: Sweden
Your experience with mods: I have a basic understanding of the earlier mods.
Do you have a microphone?: Yes
Write something about yourself: I'm studying Interaction Design in Sweden. I've played Minecraft for two year before my one year break.

Welcome to the server :)

EchoZ

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Echoz89
Country and timezone: UK, GMT
Your experience with mods: Experienced with all mods, know a good deal about each one and can help out with people where needed.
Do you have a microphone? No
Write something about yourself: I enjoy making man caves, but am thinking of maybe trying something different this time. I tend to make technical builds and try to make them neat and tidy. Helpful and social player just looking for somewhere fun to play

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: Echoz89
Country and timezone: UK, GMT
Your experience with mods: Experienced with all mods, know a good deal about each one and can help out with people where needed.
Do you have a microphone? No
Write something about yourself: I enjoy making man caves, but am thinking of maybe trying something different this time. I tend to make technical builds and try to make them neat and tidy. Helpful and social player just looking for somewhere fun to play
Accepted :D

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: P46EY
Country and timezone: UK GMT
Your experience with mods Pretty experienced with most of the mods in the FTB packs with gregtech and computercraft being exceptions.
Do you have a microphone? Not at the moment but if its an issue I could look into it (My PC is in the lounge and the wifey doesnt like my fingers tapping away let alone me chatting.
Have you ever been banned? Never
Write something about yourself: I enjoy pitching in with community builds and helping out folks who may be struggling with setups/mods. I consider myself to be both mature (I am almost 40) and fun to be around. Im just looking for an active server with like minded people that isnt going to go down after a couple of weeks. Been playing around with modded MC since around 1.8/1.25. I downloaded a cracked version that contained IC2,BC2 and a few other mods, got hooked and bought the retail version within a couple of days. I play pretty much every day (missus and work allowing). Heres hoping to see you on the server ;)

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: P46EY
Country and timezone: UK GMT
Your experience with mods Pretty experienced with most of the mods in the FTB packs with gregtech and computercraft being exceptions.
Do you have a microphone? Not at the moment but if its an issue I could look into it (My PC is in the lounge and the wifey doesnt like my fingers tapping away let alone me chatting.
Have you ever been banned? Never
Write something about yourself: I enjoy pitching in with community builds and helping out folks who may be struggling with setups/mods. I consider myself to be both mature (I am almost 40) and fun to be around. Im just looking for an active server with like minded people that isnt going to go down after a couple of weeks. Been playing around with modded MC since around 1.8/1.25. I downloaded a cracked version that contained IC2,BC2 and a few other mods, got hooked and bought the retail version within a couple of days. I play pretty much every day (missus and work allowing). Heres hoping to see you on the server ;)

Whitelisted, see you on the server :)

Jaavaguy1336

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: scalm
Country and timezone: Swe. GMT+1
Your experience with mods: i have the basic knowledge in the most of the mods. But i can Buildcraft and IC2 best of all.
Do you have a microphone? yes
Have you ever been banned? no
Write something about yourself: i download minecraft in beta and i was playing minecraft on all my free time. then I found FTB and try it and i was building big worlds with advance machins and stuff

P46EY

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelisted, see you on the server :)
Just hopped on the server for an hour or so... lag free for me :) Just a couple of suggestions...
Is there any chance of the following....
1. Mystcraft Linkbooks and Link Modifiers being enabled (Im not asking for age creation but link books and modifiers to make them following are handy)
2. Admin created mining age... saves overworld getting destroyed by quarrying.
3. Admin created void age (for user created mob spawners etc)
As I say, these are just suggestions and not the "new guy" begging for free stuff ;)

nTDropShotz

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:Lewis Username:lewismgraham
Country and timezone:Scotland
Your experience with mods i am a pro with most mods
Do you have a microphone
? yes
Have you ever been banned? nope
Write something about yourself:i am good at making things with mods not a very good builder i am a bit like direwolf20 i am good with mods but bad with building i build a lot of simple buildings

killer313201

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:houssem bouallegui IGN : killer313201
Country and timezone:tunisia(north africa) GMT+1
Your experience with mods: i started making my own modpacks 3 years ago and i have played almost every mod pack available for public and some private too
Do you have a microphone
?: yes
Have you ever been banned?: no never
well im a good person and i love working in groups have good friends around me in the server community besides i'm not good at building massive stuff and nice bases because i focus more on the machines and how to produce energy also i have good ideas for the future of the server also the server is hosted in france so that means no lag for me :)

i hope that you accept me and see you on the server

PS: im good at english when i speak but sometimes i can make mistakes at writing because english is not my first language ( my first langue is arabic )

Last edited:

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:houssem bouallegui IGN : killer313201
Country and timezone:tunisia(north africa) GMT+1
Your experience with mods: i started making my own modpacks 3 years ago and i have played almost every mod pack available for public and some private too
Do you have a microphone
?: yes
Have you ever been banned?: no never
well im a good person and i love working in groups have good friends around me in the server community besides i'm not good at building massive stuff and nice bases because i focus more on the machines and how to produce energy also i have good ideas for the future of the server also the server is hosted in france so that means no lag for me :)

i hope that you accept me and see you on the server

PS: im good at english when i speak but sometimes i can make mistakes at writing because english is not my first language ( my first langue is arabic )

Accepted :)

GalaEnitan

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: TankoHidiki
Country and timezone: US Est
Your experience with mods: Tons, been playing FTB for a year + Tekkit since it started
Do you have a microphone? yes
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Write something about yourself: I like bacon. Currently I have a new project of completely living in a mountain and try to use much of that area to build a city/mansion like inside.