Whitelist Server Mindblow - Tech World 2 (1.0.2) - Small server with great communty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
soooo...here i go

Nick: c22FallenOne
Country and timezone: Germany UTC+1... i guess
Your experience with mods: started out with tekkit.. now on ftb.. been playing that for some time now... big fan of te and ae, also automations in general
Do you have a microphone? yes i do
Have you ever been banned? nope
Write something about yourself: Well... looking for a new server after a pause. hope to spend some evenings on this one. aaand i stream from time to time

valeksasv8

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:valeksasv8
Country and timezone:Norway
Your experience with mods: i have played ftb befor most played mod was Thaumcraft also Ars magica (Since we added mods our self)
Do you have a microphone
?Yea
Have you ever been banned?Nope
Write something about yourself: I want to join server so i can learn to use more mods and mostly build ! Server that i played closed so yea . Hate griefing thats why i want to join private server!

Have a nice day!!
My house!!!.jpg

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
soooo...here i go

Nick: c22FallenOne
Country and timezone: Germany UTC+1... i guess
Your experience with mods: started out with tekkit.. now on ftb.. been playing that for some time now... big fan of te and ae, also automations in general
Do you have a microphone? yes i do
Write something about yourself: Well... looking for a new server after a pause. hope to spend some evenings on this one. aaand i stream from time to time
Nick:valeksasv8
Country and timezone:Norway
Your experience with mods: i have played ftb befor most played mod was Thaumcraft also Ars magica (Since we added mods our self)
Do you have a microphone
?Yea
Have you ever been banned?Nope
Write something about yourself: I want to join server so i can learn to use more mods and mostly build ! Server that i played closed so yea . Hate griefing thats why i want to join private server!

Have a nice day!!

Whitelisted :)

nTDropShotz

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:lewismgraham
Country and timezone: Scotland UTC
Your experience with mods i have being playing ftb for a long time an pretty good with all of the mods
Do you have a microphone
?no sorry can go buy one if it helps me get on
Write something about yourself: i am a nice guy i get along with people and i am good at building things helping people and am the guy to ask if you are stuck with a mod

sheepripper

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:Sheepripper
Country and timezone:Finland (UTC+02:00)
Your experience with mods:Yes i've played FTB for a nice while
Do you have a microphone?:No (might get one)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Write something about yourself:So i havent been playing minecraft in a while im searching for a server to start playing again only downside of this is that im pretty busy with school and i go to the gym regulary
wich means that i cant be online more than 2-4 hours a day

thats about it thanks for reading

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Nick:lewismgraham
Country and timezone: Scotland UTC
Your experience with mods i have being playing ftb for a long time an pretty good with all of the mods
Do you have a microphone
?no sorry can go buy one if it helps me get on
Write something about yourself: i am a nice guy i get along with people and i am good at building things helping people and am the guy to ask if you are stuck with a mod
Nick:Sheepripper
Country and timezone:Finland (UTC+02:00)
Your experience with mods:Yes i've played FTB for a nice while
Do you have a microphone?:No (might get one)
Have you ever been banned?:Nope
Write something about yourself:So i havent been playing minecraft in a while im searching for a server to start playing again only downside of this is that im pretty busy with school and i go to the gym regulary
wich means that i cant be online more than 2-4 hours a day

thats about it thanks for reading

farmertravis

Jul 29, 2019
Nick: you mean IGN: farmertravis
Country and timezone: usa oklahoma ( i dont know my time zone sorry!)
Your experience with mods. i like thermal expansion and ic2 and alot more
Do you have a microphone
? yes
Have you ever been banned? no
Write something about yourself: i am from oklahoma. and i love to play ftb.

Sionyn

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Nick
: Sionyn
Country and timezone: GMT
Your experience with mods: Ftb unleashed with and without gregtech
Do you have a microphone
? Nope
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Write something about yourself: Hey there, i like helping as much people as i can and i just like being helpful. I prefer smaller, and trusted communities.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
Nick
: Sionyn
Country and timezone: GMT
Your experience with mods: Ftb unleashed with and without gregtech
Do you have a microphone
? Nope
Have you ever been banned? Nope
Write something about yourself: Hey there, i like helping as much people as i can and i just like being helpful. I prefer smaller, and trusted communities.
Nick: you mean IGN: farmertravis
Country and timezone: usa oklahoma ( i dont know my time zone sorry!)
Your experience with mods. i like thermal expansion and ic2 and alot more
Do you have a microphone
? yes
Have you ever been banned? no
Write something about yourself: i am from oklahoma. and i love to play ftb.

Whitelisted, forgot to tell you =.=

nascar240

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nascar240
Country and timezone: usa, gmt-6 (central timezone)
Your experience with mods: Last year I played ftb quite a bit and tekkit for a while before that.
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Have you ever been banned? No
Write something about yourself: I play a lot of games mostly MMO's and some COD MW2. I wanted to get back into minecraft modded servers as I haven't played them in a while and wanted to check it out :)

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: nascar240
Country and timezone: usa, gmt-6 (central timezone)
Your experience with mods: Last year I played ftb quite a bit and tekkit for a while before that.
Write something about yourself: I play a lot of games mostly MMO's and some COD MW2. I wanted to get back into minecraft modded servers as I haven't played them in a while and wanted to check it out :)

KyoNeko66

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KyoNeko
Country and timezone: Netherlands GMT +1
Your experience with mods: Pretty much everything that was in ultimate.
Do you have a microphone? Sadly not.
Have you ever been banned? Not as far as i am aware off at least.
Write something about yourself: I hate doing things manual and will build the most complex and crazy machines to do the smallest and simplest things for me just for the heck of it. Beside that i love to build big over the top machines which are horribly inefficent.. Just for the heck of it. But most of the spoils i have from this methode i dont mind shareing with others, or convert it into something usefull for others to use.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: KyoNeko
Country and timezone: Netherlands GMT +1
Your experience with mods: Pretty much everything that was in ultimate.
Do you have a microphone? Sadly not.
Have you ever been banned? Not as far as i am aware off at least.
Write something about yourself: I hate doing things manual and will build the most complex and crazy machines to do the smallest and simplest things for me just for the heck of it. Beside that i love to build big over the top machines which are horribly inefficent.. Just for the heck of it. But most of the spoils i have from this methode i dont mind shareing with others, or convert it into something usefull for others to use.

Makin911

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Makin91
Country and timezone: Norway gmt+1
Your experience with mods: Ive played modded minecraft since day 2 of my minecraft playing life. and Feed the beast has been my favoritt thing the whole year. i recently got back to playing minecraft now.
Write something about yourself:
I'm 22 year old student, i live in Oslo, Norway. I study PR and societyinfluence and i love minecraft, i play about 5-30 hours a week, depending on work, school etc. I'm tired of playing alone and want to be apart of a small community.

With regards, Makin91

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Donmyster
Country and timezone: south africa gmt+2
Your with experiance with mods : iv played multiple ftb packs such as ultimate, mindcrack, unleashed... I have gone through almost every mod except for thaumcraft...
Microphone : yes
I have been never banned.

Im 18 and I love ftb.. do to recent events I am able play 4 to 6 hours a day... I love playing with others but also having the security of a whitelist.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Makin91
Country and timezone: Norway gmt+1
Your experience with mods: Ive played modded minecraft since day 2 of my minecraft playing life. and Feed the beast has been my favoritt thing the whole year. i recently got back to playing minecraft now.
Write something about yourself:
I'm 22 year old student, i live in Oslo, Norway. I study PR and societyinfluence and i love minecraft, i play about 5-30 hours a week, depending on work, school etc. I'm tired of playing alone and want to be apart of a small community.

With regards, Makin91
IGN: Donmyster
Country and timezone: south africa gmt+2
Your with experiance with mods : iv played multiple ftb packs such as ultimate, mindcrack, unleashed... I have gone through almost every mod except for thaumcraft...
Microphone : yes
I have been never banned.

Im 18 and I love ftb.. do to recent events I am able play 4 to 6 hours a day... I love playing with others but also having the security of a whitelist.

Welcome :)

Salmonellalive

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Fastcard123
Country and timezone: Eastern U.S.
Microphone: Yup
Nevah been banned :p

A previous favorite whitelist server i had been on with friends was turned off and I would love to be apart of another friendly community