Whitelist Server Mindblow - Tech World 2 (1.0.2) - Small server with great communty

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

themarter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: themarter
Country and timezone: central(US)
Your experience with mods: have been playing single player for some time now started playing on the mindcrack pack
Do you have a microphone? yes
Have you ever been banned? no
Write something about yourself:

Just got a new computer so I would like to try out FTB multiplayer and looking for a good community to join.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: themarter
Country and timezone: central(US)
Your experience with mods: have been playing single player for some time now started playing on the mindcrack pack
Write something about yourself:

Just got a new computer so I would like to try out FTB multiplayer and looking for a good community to join.

Welcome :)

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
We have updated to Tech World 2 version 1.0.2. Be sure to use this modpack, otherwise you will not be able to join!

XunRa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XunRa
Country and timezone: Estonia, GMT+2
Your experience with mods: Been playing on and off for almost a year, almost know what I'm doing.
Do you have a microphone? Yep.
Have you ever been banned? Once, but that was a misunderstanding. I have never been banned for something bad.
Write something about yourself: I like Minecraft? Err... I enjoy AE and IC2 mods. Uhm.. I'm bad at writing something about myself.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: XunRa
Country and timezone: Estonia, GMT+2
Your experience with mods: Been playing on and off for almost a year, almost know what I'm doing.
Do you have a microphone? Yep.
Have you ever been banned? Once, but that was a misunderstanding. I have never been banned for something bad.
Write something about yourself: I like Minecraft? Err... I enjoy AE and IC2 mods. Uhm.. I'm bad at writing something about myself.
Welcome :D

CrimsonShadowclaw

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lorokia
Country and timezone: UK - GMT
Your experience with mods: Played FTB since the Beta pack, My knowledge is rather extensive but I do not know it all... Yet ^^
Do you have a microphone? Yes
Have you ever been banned? Once, by a corrupt Admin whom took it upon himself to make the server a living hell
Write something about yourself: In college finishing up my third year of a Construction Diploma, Love playing modded Minecraft and generally having a laugh

Redrick

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: redrick09
Country and timezone: USA/EST
Your experience with mods: I've hosted an ultimate FTB server, as well as the tekkit pack before FTB started. Stopped hosting, started playing, I'm a bit behind on current stuff.
Do you have a microphone?Yes
Have you ever been banned?No
Write something about yourself:I'm a CS student in Virginia, Living with my Fiancee(who may join later). In minecraft I prefer solo complex-esq builds, but I do like communal town builds, where plots/roads/public x-port are organized.

EDIT: Thank god someone made a tech world server, the magic crap was giving me a headache.

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Yay all these new people... trust me I love this server....

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: lorokia
Country and timezone: UK - GMT
Your experience with mods: Played FTB since the Beta pack, My knowledge is rather extensive but I do not know it all... Yet ^^
Have you ever been banned? Once, by a corrupt Admin whom took it upon himself to make the server a living hell
Write something about yourself: In college finishing up my third year of a Construction Diploma, Love playing modded Minecraft and generally having a laugh
Yay all these new people... trust me I love this server....

IGN: redrick09
Country and timezone: USA/EST
Your experience with mods: I've hosted an ultimate FTB server, as well as the tekkit pack before FTB started. Stopped hosting, started playing, I'm a bit behind on current stuff.
Do you have a microphone?Yes
Have you ever been banned?No
Write something about yourself:I'm a CS student in Virginia, Living with my Fiancee(who may join later). In minecraft I prefer solo complex-esq builds, but I do like communal town builds, where plots/roads/public x-port are organized.

EDIT: Thank god someone made a tech world server, the magic crap was giving me a headache.

Welcome :)

ToxicJerky

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:seeja
Country and timezone:Us SE
Your experience with mods:I first started of with Tekkit in 2010 but when FTB came out to launch i started playing that instead
Do you have a microphone?no but head phones
Have you ever been banned?no
Write something about yourself:I have exelent grades.Further more, our whole family plays Minecraft at Alpha and i loved that community way of playing so thats why I'll like to play with you guys {Thank you if you are reading this}

Last edited:

Finishigor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FinishIgor
Country and timezone: Sweden
Your experience with mods: Have played a while and know almost everything, abit new to Techworld and are exited to try it out.
Have you ever been banned? No, never
Write something about yourself: Im creative and funny little fella from the town Stockholm in Sweden. Put down loads of hours on my buildings and setup to make everything nice, im abit a ocd person. Unemployed atm but worked as trainengineer wich is one of my hobbie, so i definitely going to mess around with railcraft.

wackoman6789

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: wackoman6789
Country and timezone: USA CST
Your experience with mods: i'm really good with mods started playing them in 1.0
Have you ever been banned? yes i have but that was the past
Write something about yourself: i want to make youtube videos its just the editing and uploading 1mb/s up :(

Last edited:

Dmyster

Jul 29, 2019
Wow where is our admin.... he needs to welcome and whitelist these people

Kiwi1329

Jul 29, 2019
Whitelist application:
IGN
:Kiwi1329
Country and timezone:UK/England, GMT +0
Your experience with mods:I've played FTB for over 2000 hours total, watch Direwolf20's youtube videos all the time.
Do you have a microphone? Yes, but it is broken at the moment and in the process of repairing/replacing
Have you ever been banned? Once, but it lasted 30 minutes as I was falsely accused of it
Write something about yourself:Love FTB, never break rules and I hate rulebreakers. Any rule breaker I see will be reported with screenshots as evidence. Active player that can spend up to 11 hours a day just playing FTB. Looking forward to hearing from you, and thanks in advance - Kiwi1329

austy33

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: austy33
Country and timezone: US pacific time
Your experience with mods: not the best but pretty good
Write something about yourself: i like minecraft and i hope i get whitelisted on this server :)

Last edited: