Whitelist Server Mindblow || Mindcrack 8.3.2 || Whitelist || No grief || No banned items || KeepInv on death!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Thelastfate

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thelastfate
Why do you want to join: Well Ive rencently been banned 2 times 1 for Suposidly Duping which i completely never did and 1 for griefing which I never touched anyones base X_X
Are you experienced with FTB: yes Ive been playing since around January and hope I can play on your server
Would you join TeamSpeak: Sure might as well talk to some people in your server
Please dont think I will grief or dupe on your server. Thanks, Fate

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: DrPhant0m
Why do you want to join: im looking for a nice server without lag and i good community
Are you experienced with FTB: im playing modded minecraft for 2 years
Would you join TeamSpeak: yes i can
(ps: sry for my bad english)

JellyHead

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pachacuti0
Why do you want to join: Looking for good community to play and find friends to play with me, this looks to be a awesome server and really organized and new.
Are you experienced with FTB: More than a year and already watched tons of videos.
Would you join TeamSpeak: Yes.

NaotaTheGreat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NaotaTheGreat
Why do you want to join: I want to join a server, where I can have fun, and hopefully learn more about FTB.
Are you experienced with FTB: I'm not very experienced, but I know enough, and why else would Not Enough Items be in the pack?
Would you join TeamSpeak: Whats TeamSpeak?

Andrew Harvey

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: aharvster100
Why do you want to join: I would like to join so I can be a part of a friendly gaming community, not part of a bad one. Also, I am a mature, funny individual who would be a great addition to the server.
Are you experienced with FTB: Very experienced!
Would you join TeamSpeak: Yes