Whitelist Server Mindblow || Mindcrack 8.3.2 || Whitelist || No grief || No banned items || KeepInv on death!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
B10ytTd.png

Mindblow!
Mindblow is a whitelisted server with no items banned (besides of non-personal chunkloaders) and no griefing! We aim for Mindcrack feel :D
You keep your inventory on death :).

Do /kit warded for free warded stone, arcane doors and few safes - grief protection :)

Modpack: Mindcrack 8.3.2

Rules:
No griefing, stealing, bit**ing, lagging server on purpose.
Be nice.

Whitelist apply:
IGN:
Why do you want to join:
Are you experienced with FTB:
Would you join TeamSpeak:
Server address:
mindblow.jesusthekiller.com

I'll be whitelisting ASAP.
Hardware: 4GB RAM, 4GHz. Server is 24/7

happypuffin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: happypuffin
Why do you want to join: I enjoy FTB but have never played on a server and i feel like this would give me a good opportunity to learn and make friends and build awesome stuff in game.
Are you experienced with FTB: I know the basics but am still learning some things.
Would you join TeamSpeak: yes

Murk02

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Murk02
Why do you want to join: I'm on a whitelisted server right now on the Mindcrack pack, however, the few folks that I play with are hardly ever on and we don't do that many community projects. They also have Gregtech on easy mode so there's not much of a challenge. I'm really interested in FTB and I love collaborating with others on projects and ideas. I really would like to join just to be a part of something that could incredibly fun and awesome!!
Are you experienced with FTB: I've been following many of the Mindcrackers on youtube and watching their stuff. I've also been playing on this server for around 5 or 6 months. I feel like I know a lot already, but there is always something new to find with this modpack. Everytime I turn around, there's something else I haven't done!
Would you join TeamSpeak: I would definitely be willing. I would even go buy a mic for pc just to join!

Just FYI, I've just started looking for a server, and that is why my accounts are so new, so please don't let that be the determination of whether I get to join or not. Thanks for the opening the opportunity to join you all!

Impiryo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Impiryo
Why do you want to join: I've been looking around for a small, friendly, mature Mindcrack server to play on - solo play just isn't as much fun, and the game is too easy without gregtech.
Are you experienced with FTB: Yes. I played tekkit about a year ago, and have been dabbling with several FTB modpacks over the past few months.
Would you join TeamSpeak: Yes

Looking forward to joining!

jarroman1030

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:jerroman1030
Why do you want to join: looking for my first FTB server and my first real online community I can join
Are you experienced with FTB: Very I know next to everything about majority of the mods on ftb and have a number of offline worlds I play
Would you join TeamSpeak: I already have it however don't really know how to use it

mrbjorklund

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mrbjorklund
Why do you want to join: trying to find a new server to call my home, come from a tekkit to FTB -> FTB ultimate progression so some things differ in mindcrack pack I`ll sure to stumble upon
Are you experienced with FTB: Yea I´d say so, only Bee-breeding I haven´t touch so far and thaumcraft becaus it´s so tedious.
Would you join TeamSpeak: yea if i can

YooKahZee32

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NoizeBombHD (But call me Tom or something because this is my friends account that he gave to me since mine got hacked ):)
Why do you want to join: I want to join a server where I can play with a nice group of people who are active on the server and also so I can build some awesome stuff and one that has no cheating. I also want a server that wont just be open for one day, but for a long time. This sounds like a good one!
Are you experienced with FTB: Yes I've been playing just about since it came out and I know almost every mod. I can also build quite well and know my way with redstone.
Would you join TeamSpeak: Sure! Just gotta download it and watch some tutorials.I really want a server where the community is strong and one where the community does lots of events together.

I just scrolled up and that guy has a point. I just made this account to start looking for servers which is why it was made today XD Thanks d:

Call Me Person

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: streetrodder
Why do you want to join: Im craving the social aspect of minecraft FTB
Are you experienced with FTB: Yes
Would you join TeamSpeak: So id be able to speak.?

nolhandupuy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:nolhandupuy
Why do you want to join:because i love feedthebeast
Are you experienced with FTB:yes
Would you join TeamSpeak:yea if i can

hymerid

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Hymerid
Why do you want to join: Looking for a server with a good and close community, interacting with one another.
Are you experienced with FTB: Yes, I've played with mods for over a year now.
Would you join TeamSpeak: Yes, i'm in a gaming clan, and we use mumble and raidcall very often, so i have no problem getting on teamspeak.