Whitelist Server Merica! FTB ULTIMATE Server|FACTIONS|24/7 W/Mumble Server|120Slots|DerailedGamers.net|20TPS|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Ruarc88

Jul 29, 2019
Just wondering if there are any available slots left. Me and a couple of other people on a vanilla server would like to do a co-op with FTB. Also, we would be recording for Youtube so would that be allowed?

LotuzTeaz

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Want to meet new people and learn more about FTB mod packs, and just have a great time.
How old are you? 17
IGN? vtech250
Do you have Teamspeak? no, but i can get it.

konman

Jul 29, 2019
hey guys we are fixing the server ..good ol ftb corrupted some file we are uploading the back up

Deconfrosty

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join the server? Likes playing with a community working together in projects etc, previous server I was has already went down.
IGN: Deconfrosty

Do you have team speak : I use Skype more, but I can download teamspeak no problem.

konman

Jul 29, 2019
deconfrosty welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1365494197][/DOUBLEPOST]rucca welcome sorry it took so long! record all you want ![DOUBLEPOST=1365494358][/DOUBLEPOST]ive been outta town. which friends need an invite?

Burkeyo

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I would like to join your server because i am looking for a nice community and single player gets repetitive by yourself. Most servers i do play on dont work well together so i would like to try this one.
How old are you? 14 But mature.
IGN? Burkeyo
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes. ( I am buying a new mic soon as my headset has stopped working. )

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I like servers that do not allow theft or griefing.

How old are you? 39

IGN? BrandonBP

Do you have Teamspeak? yes

konman

Jul 29, 2019
BrandonBP Welcome![DOUBLEPOST=1365813060][/DOUBLEPOST]okay guys the lag is almost fixed! we found it so come back and play with us![DOUBLEPOST=1365813125][/DOUBLEPOST]Burkeyo welcome

Poarses

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I enjoy playing with a community to work on projects. This server looks great with no lag and a solid community.
How old are you? 15
IGN? Poarses
Do you have Teamspeak/Mumble? Yes

Dylan Jones

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for a new server for my friends and I to play while we wait for one of us to actually host a server! Looking forward to interacting with a new community.
How old are you? 19
IGN? SonofSnow
Do you have mumble? Yes