Whitelist Server Merica! FTB ULTIMATE Server|FACTIONS|24/7 W/Mumble Server|120Slots|DerailedGamers.net|20TPS|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

konman

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Fellow Minecrafters!
UPDATE: NEW IP!:198.8.95.86

Im keeping this short and simple.

Its a new minecraft server for FTB Hosted through Mcprohosting.
Lag Free.
Willing to add more slots.

I really like this mod so far and im really new to it, im just looking for some awesome people to play it with!

I will NOT allow Griefing of any sort!

Just want people who are looking for a new solid community they can grow and enjoy the game with!

If you can relate that Join me today!!

OPEN

Thanks Guys ! I hope to see you in Merica!

SERVER IP:198.8.95.86
Also have a mumble server & Forum! derailedgamers.net/forum

Empty_Lord

Jul 29, 2019
The server is awesome and this is a picture of the project I am working on right now.
Pic_zpsadcf8ca8.png

Reactions: Shigg

DaShanker

Jul 29, 2019
I have been on a server with konman for a while now. People work together, theres minimal drama (as much as can be helped ^.^) and people are good to each other. If you are new, or experienced there is a place for you, and the long gunner has as much fun as the group of 5 (Go DaShanker and CO!!). I have been on many servers and this is by far the best I have been on hands down.

Nadox97

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server?: im looking for a small whitelisted server where i can vent my creativity and help others.
How old are you?: 15
IGN?: rupert3642
Do you have Teamspeak?:nope but i can get it

Arjun123

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I'm looking for a close knit community to play some FTB with.
How old are you? 17
IGN? Arjun623
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes but im still confused as how to use it.

Actloud

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? To have fun with the FTB Modpack and try my best to create innovative things :) Also, I want to meet new people and have amazing times :)
How old are you? 18
IGN? Actloud
Do you have Teamspeak? I do, haven't used it to much but I am willing to :)

Xen

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? got out of ftb for awhile do to no time, looking for a smallish server with little to no block-lag and good tps
How old are you? 23
IGN? stainfd
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

mooman15

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I want to join this server because i am looking for a smaller FTB server where i can collaborate with fellow minecrafters and where i can spend some time, relax and play some good old minecraft.
How old are you? I am 17 years old. Turning 18 in June :)!
IGN? mooman15
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes i do have team speak.

killoflen

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I'm looking for people to share ideas with and just hang out. I'm also kinda tired from SSP and wanted to try something new.
How old are you? 17
IGN? killoflen
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes, i use it sometimes.

Shigg

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I am looking for an interesting group of players that play well together and have fun. The server sounds like fun from the comments above and you all seem very welcoming.
How old are you? 26
IGN? Shiggnasty (Shigg was unavailable)
Do you have teamspeak? Yes and i use it often for other games as well.

MinerNiko

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? It seems like a nice private community, I'd love to create a life on your server, and do an LP.
How old are you? 14, almost 15.
IGN? MinerNiko
Do you have Teamspeak? Can get it.

Killerkeith

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I'm in need of finding a server that isn't so laggy and has a great community. I enjoy multiplayer much more than single player.
How old are you? 17
IGN? Killerkeith
Do you have Teamspeak? Of course!

Dyenasaur

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Just want to have fun and learn more about FTB. c:
How old are you? 14
IGN? PiggyGoesMeow
Do you have Teamspeak? Yup yup.

CoDv2

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for a small community based server, i played on an SMP mindcrack server but it got very boring (griefers and spammers) and i love the idea of everybody working together.
How old are you? 14
IGN? CoDv2
Do you have Teamspeak? Love Teamspeak, even have my own server

DaShanker

Jul 29, 2019
Welcome people! We have had quite a few new people join the server in the last few days. Keep coming folks! The server continues to grow!!!