Whitelist Server Merica! FTB ULTIMATE Server|FACTIONS|24/7 W/Mumble Server|120Slots|DerailedGamers.net|20TPS|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ToeGASM

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? looking to try out FTB and meet some friends who play games.
How old are you? 20
IGN? blister252
Do you have Teamspeak? ill install it. i have used vent and mumble.

kickack

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Hate playing any game on sing player and would like a place where i dont have to worry about griefers Greg tech makes it really bad if you do get griefed.
How old are you? 16
IGN? GreenRaver
Do you have Teamspeak? yes

GSxWeToddDid

Jul 29, 2019
Thank you sir[DOUBLEPOST=1362787365][/DOUBLEPOST]and to verify this server is running mindcrack correct?

And Correction on my name....GSxWeToddDid

Xiges

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for a good mindcrack server, never really played Gregtech before, and looking to rage a lot ;] I will spent countless hours over this, as most of you probably have already done! I also hate SSP, I enjoy interacting with other people.
How old are you? 16
IGN? SilverSinX
Do you have Teamspeak? Yep! Xiges

toqi

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for a smaller sever, kinda boring playing single player....Would be cool to come over to mp
How old are you? 28
IGN? toqi
Do you have Teamspeak? Can d/l it no problem

Aethorix

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? To play FTB for a good amount of time with out getting griefed, and to record a YouTube series.
How old are you? 14
IGN? madreden

KingHaavard

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I want to play on a server that I can record and livestream on
How old are you? 13 Im not childish and nooby
IGN? KingHaavard
Do you have Teamspeak? YES

Drazuam

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for a nice server with an active community to build on, possibly recording for youtube.
How old are you? 19
IGN? drazuam
Do you have Teamspeak? yup

Drazuam

Jul 29, 2019
Could you update the whitelist (maybe restart the server)? It still says I'm not whitelisted =\

Dick Mccheese

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? i need a fun looking server to play on.
How old are you? 13
IGN? XxlaughingclickxX
Do you have Teamspeak? Yes. i have used it several times.

Huseguitar

Jul 29, 2019
I would like to join your server because i want other players to play with without having people greifing me all the time. Played FTB for a while now and still enoy it alot
IGN: Huseguitar
TS: Yes

Laurynas

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server?I'm looking for a good feed the beast server since I love the game and it's becoming a bit boring to play alone. I'm ready to stick my nose out and explore the open world of minecraft and enjoy your company!
How old are you? 22
IGN? MidgardSG