Whitelist Server Merica! FTB ULTIMATE Server|FACTIONS|24/7 W/Mumble Server|120Slots|DerailedGamers.net|20TPS|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

konman

Jul 29, 2019
Server is up and ready[DOUBLEPOST=1365874918][/DOUBLEPOST]SonofSnow , Okooi welcome!!

PigFEATaXe

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? I'm trying to find a good server with a good community and what you said up there makes me think that this is the server I will fall in love with :p
I'm really social in terms of FTB I like to play with many people and I also need a place to record my YouTube videos. if recording is allowed? I really just want to have a small cute little community server to play on. :)
How old are you? I'm 17
IGN? PigFEATaXe
Do you have mumble? Yes I do.

ecih_

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Looking for good server to play on.
How old are you? 17.
IGN? YberKana
Do you have mumble? Yes.

ForsakenNinja2

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? looking for a small community to play with mostly because my old server was full of cheaters and Losers who don't know anything
How old are you? 18
IGN?ForsakenNinja2
Do you have Mumble? can get it

Trey

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? My old server got greifed by portal gun abusers so I am looking for a small whitelisted server where I can get to know a group of people.
How old are you? 17
IGN? Azurave
Do you have mumble? Yes

Di5c0rD

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join my server? Because I have no decent server to play on right now, and this seems as good as any
How old are you? 20
IGN? Discord93
Do you have mumble? Yup