mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Sorgklaan

Jul 29, 2019
Who the fuck dropped an actual nuke ( Or two, or three ) On Miner and I's house? What the fuck? Mine and his entire house is gone, as well as all our stuff.

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Incinerat
Mod experience: have some experience with most of the mods in FTB, but still have alot to learn
ever been banned before: nope
Your 3 favorite bands: im realy unshure of what they are called as i mostly listen to different shoutcast radio channels :p
Your three favorite movies: to hard to deside witch ones i should set here :p seen way to many good movies
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: i mostly like to create grand machines that are complicated and fun to build :D
Did you even more?: ??? (probably a reference i didnt get :p)

ColinGohl

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Monster_
Mod experience: None
ever been banned before: Not that I can recall.
Your 3 favorite bands: Necro, Attila, Saosin
Your 3 favorite movies: I don't really watch movies all that much .-.
Do you preferer to venture forth or erect grand structures: Both! Erecting things is great!
Did you even more?: Sure?

darkrising2

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: darkrising2
Mod experience: Lots and lots
ever been banned before: Yes, nearly 2 years ago i was banned on buxville for xray and flyhack. I'm a good minecraft citizen now so please find it in your heart to give this rehabilitated criminal a chance.
Your 3 favorite bands: Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, OneRepublic
Your three favorite movies: Saving Private Ryan, How to Train Your Dragon, Push
Do you prefer to venture forth or and erect grand structures: yes
Did you even more?: Yes

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm guessing no new server today yet...
I was really hoping I could play this weekend :x

egor66

Jul 29, 2019
Who the fuck dropped an actual nuke ( Or two, or three ) On Miner and I's house? What the fuck? Mine and his entire house is gone, as well as all our stuff.
the server is being moved to a new host the backup done a couple of days ago is the map/world that will be used, so all your stuff is safe & will be on the new server when its posted, moral of the story read first react later that way you would have known what was what, see you when all is up & running.

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
Moving to new host today, server will hopefully be playable late tonight or tomorrow. Sorry for the delay, but these types of things do take time (and quite a bit of money).
Oh, nice to know.
Dev said you'd have a new way of updating us, are you guys working on a website?

lunarembrace

Jul 29, 2019
Website hasnt been mentioned to me, probably though. If not that then maybe a server twitter account or something lol

Aesify

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Aesify
Mod experience: experienced in Tekkit and Vanilla new to FTB tho
ever been banned before: no :p
Your 3 favorite bands: I listen pretty much anything.
Your three favorite movies: Original star wars trilogy, all LoTR movies, Avengers, BTTF, Hunger games-Harry potter (I enjoyed to books more but movies were kinda cool)
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures:I always look for the perfect spot that doesnt exist so until i find it i will not settle
Did you even more?: What does that even mean ?!?!?!?!?☻
Posted on the website aswell

incinerat

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Incinerat
Mod experience: have some experience with most of the mods in FTB, but still have alot to learn
ever been banned before: nope
Your 3 favorite bands: im realy unshure of what they are called as i mostly listen to different shoutcast radio channels :p
Your three favorite movies: to hard to deside witch ones i should set here :p seen way to many good movies
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: i mostly like to create grand machines that are complicated and fun to build :D
Did you even more?: ??? (probably a reference i didnt get :p)

just posted a application on the website

jensi00

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:hansrodtang
Mod experience:im watching dw20 soo i know the moost of the mods buut im noot very good at them buut i think good enough
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: dont know of eny
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: idk depending on what im building and my mood
Did you even more?: what dont get what your asking about[/quote]
i have also posted on the website[DOUBLEPOST=1354567084][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:hansrodtang
Mod experience:im watching dw20 soo i know the moost of the mods buut im noot very good at them buut i think good enough
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: dont know of eny
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: idk depending on what im building and my mood
Did you even more?: what dont get what your asking about
i have also posted on the website

AcidRunner

Jul 29, 2019
ACCEPTED
Incinerat
Aesify

REJECTED
hansrodtang

Keep the applications coming guys =)

All the best,
Acid

AcidRunner

Jul 29, 2019
ACCEPTED
darkrising2

Please make all applications on our website which can be found on the first forum post and be sure to reply on here stated that you have applied.

All the best,
Acid