mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Is there going to be any other worlds?
Like maybe a void age oh and btw you should make the mining age have less dense ore symbols because I find that it is harder to find ores such as iron copper tin etc. because with those symbols it seems to mainly just increase diamonds redstone coal and other dusts and gems or maybe that's just me having bad luck

BigBadLoser

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: BigBadLoser
Mod experience: IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, MystCraft, Factorizaton, thermal expansion
ever been banned before: Not on a Feed The Beast server :)
Your 3 favorite bands: Breathe Carolina, And anyhting else on the radio.
Your three favorite movies: LOTR, Castaway, and Iron Man
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture until I find a spot then set up a base.
Did you even more?: Y/N
Yes, I even more.

Decided to Repost my app, Acid seems to be replying.

Moe

Jul 29, 2019
I was white listed before server reset. I have resubmitted my application on the website.

Thank you

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Ok dev btw you should probably post on this thread to bump it up every once in a while so people can see it

crepedycrapcrap

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: crepedycrapcrap
Age 18
Mod Experience : Industrial Craft, Build Craft, Twilight Forrest,
Bans: none
I prefer to erect grand structures
Do you even more: yes

Movies: Iron Man, Inception, Forrest Gump
Music: Classical Baroque Era preferred

Rundrop

Jul 29, 2019
GN: Rundrop
Mod experience: If Your asking if ive been a mod for a server before No. If your asking if ive used mods Yes
ever been banned before: Yes. Im always blamed or wrongfully banned when I am banned.
Your 3 favorite bands: I dont listen to much music...
Your three favorite movies: Star Wars A New Hope, Avatar, John Carter
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: grand structures!
Did you even more?: I dont know what this means. Noob
Ive been playing minecraft since 1.2.3 and have been using mods since 1.2.4 I love to use mods and I want to be on a good server and have a great time while building some epic things.

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Are we allowed to use stuff like steves carts in overworld to mine because it just does a small straight hole or do we have to use the mining age for that?I'm just asking cause I know the overworlds chunks are loaded more than the mining ages one so it would be more efficient for me to have one in the overworld

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
I would like you to use your mining cart inside of the mining age. It prevents loads amount of lag and with carts they can create giant lava pools and other lag inducing contingencies that could be avoided by using the mining age. However if you are just clearing an area for building you are welcome to use whatever device you prefer aside from banned items as long its controlled

Dawson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Thepapasmurphh
Did you more?: Y
Been looking for a whitelisted server, havnt been able to find a good one, hope this is the one!