mcWiredcraft [1.4.2] Whitelist

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

devfourk

Jul 29, 2019
post your ingame names and I'll double check. a few mistakes were made but they can be easily fixed.

Jack Clayton

Jul 29, 2019
Mod experience: I used to own a Tekkit server
ever been banned before: Yeah
Your 3 favorite bands: Green Day, Green Day and Green Day
Your three favorite movies: LOST LOST LOST
Do you prefer to venture forth or erect grand structures: I'm not much of a builder, more of a cave dweller.
Did you even more?: I don't know what you mean.[DOUBLEPOST=1354130517][/DOUBLEPOST]IGN: Binary_Lava
Mod experience: I used to own a Tekkit server.
ever been banned before: Yes.
Your 3 favorite bands: GREEN DAY, GREEN DAY AND GREEN DAY!
Your three favorite movies: LOST, LOST AND LOST
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: I'm more of a cave dweller.
Did you even more?: Pardon?

dutchLBP

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: dutchLBP & Digitalralf
Mod experience: Good enough, we use to play a lot of tekkit but FTB is more fun.
ever been banned before: dutchLBP: Yes, I got banned once on a server with abusive admins who stole my stuff, you know where this is going. Digitalralf: No.
Your 3 favorite bands: dutchLBP: One Direction! Just kidding. I don't really listen to bands, I mostly listen to deadmau5. Digitalralf: Linkin Park, Greenday, Maroon 5
Your three favorite movies: dutchLBP: Skyfall, Hangover, The Avengers. Digitalralf: I don't really like movies.
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: dutchLPB: Both! always! Digitalralf: Well i'm more of building grand structures.
Did you even more?: Y
Extra: HoboPixelz sended us.
Thank you.

Kirasy

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Kirasy
Mod experience: Played some Tekkit
ever been banned before: No
Your 3 favorite bands: Linkin Park, Gogol Bardello and Black Eye Peas
Your three favorite movies: Dr Strangelove, Inception and The Dark Knight
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture Forth
Did you even more?: Y/N Yes I lift

Mario Carazo

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ghost013
Mod experience: I played technic and tekkit but im learning the other mods as i go along
ever been banned before: no
Your 3 favorite bands: More like artists, 90's Snoop Dogg, Shaggy, Aerosmith
Your three favorite movies: Rundown, Longest Yard, Resident Evil Series
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth but i can sit dow and build big stuff
Did you even more?: Yes. more is always better

FishHead

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GamingFreak and FlamingBlade
Mod experience: Pretty good, depending on the mod.
ever been banned before: Yes, for gaming it was hacked and my friend im not sure. [truthfully]
Your 3 favorite bands: hmm, i don't really listen to bands.
Your three favorite movies: Project X, The Watch, and Avengers
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: venture forth.
Did you even more?: umm, not sure what you mean. More i guess ;/

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Liyarin

Mod experience: I've used light mods before, like rei's minimap or inventory tweaks, nothing game changing though. I want to try them for the first time, and I figured that if I'm going to do something of the sort, I better do it big, so I looked for a FTB server, this one seemed nice.

ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p) //I laughed at this xD Sometimes it's better to trust the ones who say yes than the ones who say no :p But no, I've never been banned.

Your 3 favorite bands: I don't pick favorites. What I listen to changes a lot with my mood, there has never been a band that I liked over the others by a lot. Sometimes I think I have a favorite band but then next week I don't like it anymore, and then maybe a month later I love it again... Yea...

Your three favorite movies: Movies... They're ok but I'm not that into them. I don't think I like any enough to call it a favorite, sorry.

Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Venture forth THEN erect mediocre structures :p I do what I can Dx

Did you even more?: Y/N I don't really get it but ok xP

The Wabbit

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Gracopicotrain
Mod experience: some ic2 little buildcraft some CC
ever been banned before: no (like you would say yes if you have :p)
Your 3 favorite bands:Streetlight manifesto,system of a down,the expendables
Your three favorite movies: Ink, MIB, Boondock Saints
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: Erect Turtle stuctures >.>
Did you even more?: Y/N more than you know

thought maybe i needed to do another app :p

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
Guys if you have been un white-listed then at least post your ingame name if your going to say that you are un white-listed
so they know what name to whitelist again

Liyarin

Jul 29, 2019
Well I just wanted to try ftb, but seems this server is having it's troubles x.x
I'll wait till the end of the day for a reply then I'll look for a new one =\

bunny232

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:bunny232
Mod experience:pretty nice experience
ever been banned before: yes
Your 3 favorite bands: i don't like music
Your three favorite movies:i don't like movies
Do you prefere to venture forth or erect grand structures: yes but also no i just build whacky machines
Did you even more?: Y/N huh?