[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

Hostaltakeover

Jul 29, 2019
New world server is up. We host our own servers, do not use third part company's

Server info: ied-newworld.strangled.net:25571

Come join us. No banned Items Currently.
Server max is 10 once we hit 10 common players we will increase the max

iedgaming.com

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
I really love this mod pack, even though I only found it a few hours ago.

But, its to much :-/
I need to scale it back in area's. Are there any mods you all would recommend I pull that wouldn't break things too horrendously?

Mods I was debating on removing:
Bladecraft
Computer craft
Metallurgy machines
Train craft
Genetics

cloudbyday90

Jul 29, 2019
The only one that I MIGHT remove is Genetics, but everything else I heavily use. I'm intrigued though why you would want to remove computercraft? Traincraft is excellent for item transportation, but if you prefer teleporting (etc: tesseracts and portal guns) or an AE/LP system then yea, you probably don't need traincraft.

Cira

Jul 29, 2019
It will never be used.
The server is a private one in which only my son and I connect. There is really no reason to have it sitting there running, if it will never be used.

Javik

Jul 29, 2019
New World bug report. (Yes, I know, no updates until probably Nov/Dec.... if ever...)

1. Quarries appear to cause chunk corruption and will eventually cause a server to start crashing over and over. The NW server I'm on has restricted quarries to a separate dimension that is for quarrying only, so that if they corrupt that separate dimension it can be deleted and replaced without destroying the mainworld.

2. The End is set to Peaceful every time the server restarts, so Endermen keep briefly appearing but are removed by the peaceful setting. Someone with op needs to go to the end after EVERY reboot and type /difficulty hard .... can't find what is doing this in the server config files....

3. Applied Energistics stops processing really long crafting jobs for no apparent reason, with plenty of supplies and storage available, and no missing materials. For example it's usually only possible to craft 1 ultimate hybrid solar panel from UU using purely AE autocrafting recipies, before it hangs doing something trivial like making glowstone from UU-matter, or compressing mixed metal ingots into alloy plates.

4. A couple times now while placing macerators and other IndustrialCraft2 devices, the client starts crashing over and over with a range error involving ArrayList. Or when the devices are opened, items start jumping around in the player's inventory, and they end up wearing bows for armor or other weirdness. When it causes crashing, it affects even the server owner and crashes their client out too. Destroying and replacing the appliance does not fix the problem, nor does destroying and placing something else, like a chest. Using WorldEdit to //set stone on that spot does not clear the problem. We've had to just place bedrock in the spot and abandon that block location as unusable.

Electro44

Jul 29, 2019
New World bug report. (Yes, I know, no updates until probably Nov/Dec.... if ever...)

1. Quarries appear to cause chunk corruption and will eventually cause a server to start crashing over and over. The NW server I'm on has restricted quarries to a separate dimension that is for quarrying only, so that if they corrupt that separate dimension it can be deleted and replaced without destroying the mainworld.

2. The End is set to Peaceful every time the server restarts, so Endermen keep briefly appearing but are removed by the peaceful setting. Someone with op needs to go to the end after EVERY reboot and type /difficulty hard .... can't find what is doing this in the server config files....

3. Applied Energistics stops processing really long crafting jobs for no apparent reason, with plenty of supplies and storage available, and no missing materials. For example it's usually only possible to craft 1 ultimate hybrid solar panel from UU using purely AE autocrafting recipies, before it hangs doing something trivial like making glowstone from UU-matter, or compressing mixed metal ingots into alloy plates.

4. A couple times now while placing macerators and other IndustrialCraft2 devices, the client starts crashing over and over with a range error involving ArrayList. Or when the devices are opened, items start jumping around in the player's inventory, and they end up wearing bows for armor or other weirdness. When it causes crashing, it affects even the server owner and crashes their client out too. Destroying and replacing the appliance does not fix the problem, nor does destroying and placing something else, like a chest. Using WorldEdit to //set stone on that spot does not clear the problem. We've had to just place bedrock in the spot and abandon that block location as unusable.

1. They can't do anything about most of the stuff you said, go tell the people who make the mods.
2. The end thing sounds like it's server side
3. A crash report or FML log would be nice
4. The AE network thing isn't exactly bad, it's easy to work around, also going out of the chunk will make it sto since it isn't being loaded

banana1365

Jul 29, 2019
Hey Guys,

Have any Texture Packs been made for the New World mod pack.

If so can you send me a link for one.

Thanks

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hey guys, nwmp isn't going anywhere. I graduate BCT August 29th, then to AIT. I will have my PC sometime with In the next 2 weeks. Hang in there, i will be back.

InSamIty

Jul 29, 2019
Ok, me and my friend are doing a youtube series on FTB Ulimate and it is getting a bit dull. I found this modpack and thought it would be great for our series, but the option to download a server on the FTB Launcher is not available. If you could link me to like a download link for a server or something like that I'd really appreciate it. I really like the look of this pack and all the mods in it.

If you wanna check out my youtube channel look here - http://www.youtube.com/user/InSamItyISI

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
http://www.nwservers.org/versions/server/Server_v6.4.zip
Ok, me and my friend are doing a youtube series on FTB Ulimate and it is getting a bit dull. I found this modpack and thought it would be great for our series, but the option to download a server on the FTB Launcher is not available. If you could link me to like a download link for a server or something like that I'd really appreciate it. I really like the look of this pack and all the mods in it.

InSamIty

Jul 29, 2019
i tried that server and it didn't work. My mate is connected to me on hamachi and when i do localhost, it says that the server is up and i can join, but my friend cannot. I host our Ultimate server as localhost and it works fine.

Darth Sith

Jul 29, 2019
Oh yeah I forgot about the problem with that server here try this one: http://www.nwservers.org/versions/server/Server_v6.3.zip

Note: When launching New World in the launcher change the version from "Recommended" to "6.3". If you don't follow the server will not let you in.
i tried that server and it didn't work. My mate is connected to me on hamachi and when i do localhost, it says that the server is up and i can join, but my friend cannot. I host our Ultimate server as localhost and it works fine.

InSamIty

Jul 29, 2019
I tried doing that one, it said i could connect and showed me in the log joining but my friend coulden't connect. That time it might be him

crisperstorm

Jul 29, 2019
The New World Mod Pack often fights with other mods...
I don't mean like mismatched items like how Twilight Forest glitches with Traincraft and Pet Bat Mod (So you get bats instead of maps, and fireboxes instead of staffs XD)
I mean when I try to add mods, for example, Energy Manipulation and Barrels mod, it won't even make it to he main screen, it crashes trying to load it. I don't know why this happens, so i will attach the crash data (this one is of the Barrels mod for 1.5.2 )

Attachments

• crash-2013-09-11_23.07.23-client.txt
    20.6 KB · Views: 112

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
The New World Mod Pack often fights with other mods...
I don't mean like mismatched items like how Twilight Forest glitches with Traincraft and Pet Bat Mod (So you get bats instead of maps, and fireboxes instead of staffs XD)
I mean when I try to add mods, for example, Energy Manipulation and Barrels mod, it won't even make it to he main screen, it crashes trying to load it. I don't know why this happens, so i will attach the crash data (this one is of the Barrels mod for 1.5.2 )
This is because I organize ID's for the NWMP. Almost every mod I add I change the ID's of every item. I put them in order so I know what ID's are free without even checking. NWMP is not meant for players to have to add their own mods, that's why when I'm at home the pack updates so much. I am constantly looking at mods you guys ask for and add them into the game (if they meet my requirements). I will not provide support for players adding their own mods, if you want to add your own mods feel free but know how to do it or ask on a forum, somewhere someone will know.