[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I'm Leaving and WILL NOT be answering this thread for a long time!

Welp Guys, this is it. I leaving tonight so I will not longer be here for support. New World Mod Pack will not (and is not to be, just in case someone i know trys to update the pack) be continued until I return in about 5 months. I made the pack as stable as I could until I return so I hope you guys won't have to many issues without me. I'm heading off to basic and AIT training with the National Guard. It's been fun guys, I'll see you all when I return.

All Bug Reports from NOW ON will be ignored on this thread. (No One is Watching them).
You can still report at your forums at the OP, people watch that!
Just to restate, in case the pack needs to be updated for some reason, No. The pack is fine where it is. No MC, Mod or any other type of update will change the pack In anyway from this point.

xvolution

Jul 29, 2019
After updating from 6.3 to 6.4, I get the following when loading a world from 6.3

ID 14289 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14288 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14291 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14292 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14295 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14294 is mismatched between world and game
ID 29304 is mismatched between world and game
ID 29305 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14286 is mismatched between world and game
ID 14287 is mismatched between world and game

All these IDs relate to Tinker's Construct, at least for 6.4. Will it be alright just to go ahead and load the world? Or will loading it cause the world to be unplayable?

EDIT: Also (yes I know noone will be doing bugfixes for a long time) I notice that the ingame chat text is very faint and hard to read.

astersimpson

Jul 29, 2019
i found a bug on the server where if you pick up animals in the safari net and place it back down the animal disappears, anything you can do or is it bug with the mod?

Lana

Jul 29, 2019
The faint chat is an option in the multiplayer settings, you just have to turn it up to full (sorry, I can't remember exactly what the option is called...)

Also when I loaded up my game some of my villagers disappeared and some items turned into other stuff, so if you have been focusing on villager progression I wouldn't

kilok

Jul 29, 2019
My minecraft crashing when I add gregtech. The crash-report don't give me the id of the block.Sorry for my bad english.
It's the crash-reprt

Code:
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]---- Minecraft Crash Report ----[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]// You're mean.[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]Time: 15/06/13 15:15[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]Description: Failed to start game[/COLOR][/FONT]

[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]The GregTech-Addon has a Problem.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!! Below is how to fix it.[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]One of the GregTech-Items got overloaded. Check the ID-Config of the Mod you just installed for Conflicts mentioned in the Log with 'CONFLICT @'. That is an Item-ID-Conflict! Don't bother ANY Modauthor with that, we most likely won't help you at all![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]DO NOT COME TO ME WITH THIS CRASH. YOU CAUSED IT YOURSELF, AND I TOLD YOU HOW TO FIX IT!!![/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at gregtechmod.GT_Mod.postload(GT_Mod.java:1406)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at cpw.mods.fml.common.FMLModContainer.handleModStateEvent(FMLModContainer.java:494)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor3.invoke(Unknown Source)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:491)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.propogateStateMessage(LoadController.java:165)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventHandler.handleEvent(EventHandler.java:74)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.SynchronizedEventHandler.handleEvent(SynchronizedEventHandler.java:45)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatch(EventBus.java:314)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.dispatchQueuedEvents(EventBus.java:296)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at com.google.common.eventbus.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:267)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at cpw.mods.fml.common.LoadController.distributeStateMessage(LoadController.java:98)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at cpw.mods.fml.common.Loader.initializeMods(Loader.java:701)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at cpw.mods.fml.client.FMLClientHandler.finishMinecraftLoading(FMLClientHandler.java:213)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.func_71384_a(Minecraft.java:448)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at net.minecraft.client.MinecraftAppletImpl.func_71384_a(SourceFile:56)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at net.minecraft.client.Minecraft.run(Minecraft.java:733)[/COLOR][/FONT]
[FONT=Arial][COLOR=#ffffff]at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:724)[/COLOR][/FONT]

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad the current version doesn't have meteors mod... Hope the creator will update it soon so we can add it ourselves.
But thanks for the awesome work Kyle, may u enjoy this 5 months experience :)

Beechlgz

Jul 29, 2019
I was a little late to discover this, seems like a really nice pack. More suited to my personal tastes.

I realise after reading the author's post on them leaving that the mod pack won't be changed any, but I was wondering if maybe some of the members here could help me discover which mod in the pack is causing me problems so I can disable it?

My problem is that when I start a new world the memory usage starts to creep up steadily until it reaches the maximum allocated (2 out of 4 GB, if I change it to 3GB it just takes up 3GB), making the performance very poor. It'll go past what's allocated just a little bit until it reaches a plateau where the game is very jittery and the FPS is down to below 10. It doesn't crash at all so I don't have a crash log, are there any other types of log I can show? I don't know if the game takes down any other types of logs.

I've looked through the thread and only one person seems to report a memory leak but there's nothing about the cause or cure. I found a few posts on google but those were about other packs on the FTB launcher involving mods that aren't on this pack, such as chicken chunks (if I remember correctly I think that's what it was called).

Anyone have any ideas what mod(s) could be causing this memory problem?

Jul 29, 2019
Too bad the current version doesn't have meteors mod... Hope the creator will update it soon so we can add it ourselves.
But thanks for the awesome work Kyle, may u enjoy this 5 months experience :)
*facepalm* it does

kitsune5273

Jul 29, 2019
is there a way to change kitty comets? i just had a bunch destory all the stuff i've been working on for ages by kitty comets :( didn't even know about them

smirk

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone else have problems with quarry missing on servers when shut them down? I run a private family server and when we shut down the server to rest the computer... the quarry's are all gone when we start it back up. Everything else is fine. Thanks for any help.

HangingLotus

Jul 29, 2019
every time i try to add single player commands to this pack the launcher ends up redownloading the pack. is spc incompatible with this pack? ive tried adding the files directly to the bin and sticking it in the instmods folder.