[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Okay, report v 6.3.

Ars magic and Thermal expansion share Block ID's. (Alot of them)

Millenaire is overwriting some blocks at 1014, 1270, 1013, 1269.

MFR: 79 and 102.

railcraft overridding carts at 328, 342, 343, 407.

So, Far that is what I found.
Please don't report bugs with your version of the mod pack. This will confuse others. I have a forums you can go to, to ask for help adding mods to the pack. Or you can use the proper section of the FTB forums here. I will not change my Id's to work with your extra mods. And Railcraft is supposed to override those items, those are tracks and carts.[DOUBLEPOST=1370905029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Anyone else having a problem finding gold ore? I can't even find it in the configs.

I am running 6.2
Update. I changed the spawn rate in v6.3

Brian Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
It was Partially to let people know about Ars Magica if they wanted. (I removed it at that point.) And I wasn't asking you to change it.

The rest of them are your mod.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
It was Partially to let people know about Ars Magica if they wanted. (I removed it at that point.) And I wasn't asking you to change it.

The rest of them are your mod.
Let me know when you update the pack and have these issues. Just realized you are reporting from v6.0 (or .1 / .2).

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
That was 6.3

Now, I wouldn't mind knowing how to make Optifine work, or Flan's mod.
I am not telling you how to get mods not in my pack to work....that is a waste of my time.
And I didn't tell you to update. Please restrain yourself from posting about adding mods to the pack, there are other places you can post that because I'm not helping you with it. This isn't the place.[DOUBLEPOST=1370910879][/DOUBLEPOST]
I downloaded the 6.3 pack from the main launcher about an hour ago. Still lists it.

Just opened Version... 6.3
What do you mean? You downloaded the 6.3 pack....cool. "Still Lists it." Don't know what you mean. "Just opened Version...6.3" okkkk?[DOUBLEPOST=1370910916][/DOUBLEPOST]
For some reason when i click the 6.3 server link, it redirects me to the new world servers website.
I don't know why It does this for you guys, it works fine for me o.o But i fixed the link.

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know why It does this for you guys, it works fine for me o.o But i fixed the link.

Yep still not a good link.

Also so you know, v6.0 of the client had major problems with case sensitive OS's, it required a lot of tweaking to get installed

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue here, and there is nowhere on that page to go for a server download either

Agreed, I've even tried to manipulate the URL in hopes of finding it thinking maybe it was a case issue, since most urls are not camel case, but I couldn't find it.

Badjr

Jul 29, 2019
Agreed, I've even tried to manipulate the URL in hopes of finding it thinking maybe it was a case issue, since most urls are not camel case, but I couldn't find it.

well it seems it no longer redirects me and now gives me a Not Found page

Huene

Jul 29, 2019
I just talked to Kyle about the url he's got a fix in place thats expected to take effect within 20-30 minutes, should be available shortly.

Reactions: scoffyburito