[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

BR4DSMITH

Jul 29, 2019
How (if you can) do you create a server for this pack?
I love it but playing with friends would be great!

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Hello,

Ihave some Questions about the New World Mod Pack.....

1: There is also a Server Client Pack to make a own New World Server ? Like a Bukkit Server....or a Feed the Beast Server Pack

2: Are there some Texture Packs for this Mod ?

3: How do i set up a Server? Where is the jar File ?

The greatwood texture pack works pretty well with the pack. And No Mod-Pack author is allowed to distribute any type of jar for the server. I cannot link you to anyone that distributes it because it breaks the rules set by the FTB staff. I do not have permission from Mojang to distribute the server jar, so like every other FTB server you need to make the Server Jar. All it is (in most cases) is a MCPC+ (HINT HINT Google that) jar or a minecraft_server jar with Forge. Just make sure the server is 1.4.7

FTBRocks

Jul 29, 2019
The 'click' link for Backpacks Mod is linking to Applied Energistic page.
Just a note in case you want to fix it, sorry if it's been highligted before, I've not read every page in the thread.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
The 'click' link for Backpacks Mod is linking to Applied Energistic page.
Just a note in case you want to fix it, sorry if it's been highligted before, I've not read every page in the thread.

Thanks for pointing that out, I'll look into it more once I return home. Thanks!

Matty0822

Jul 29, 2019
This is easily my favorite mod pack. Downloaded it this morning and I just can't stop playing. Very nice work!

Edam

Jul 29, 2019
Okay so I figured out what was wrong and it was actually pretty simple. When I finished downloading optifine it was a bad download over and over again. I finally took a look at the actual file size and optifine that was bad was around 94kb and when I finally got a good download it was around 350ish so I don't know what exactly causes bad downloads in most cases but it seems that the issue has been resolved.

94kb? That's what I'm getting. I wonder when I'm going to get a good one.

Edit: Alright. Here it is: Optifine Light doesn't work with this modpack. Optifine Standard does. I'm still trying to decide if I'm lagging too much with Standard to play the modpack. I'm sorry to say I think I am. Well, best of luck to you!

Telanis

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone send me a link? Google hasn't helped too much with finding this :L

http://mcportcentral.co.za/wiki/index.php?title=Mods_and_Plugins_for_1.4.7

Just Download the mcpc-plus-legacy-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT-f534-L48.jar and then create a Text File and write into it:

@ECHO OFF
SET BINDIR=%~dp0
CD /D "%BINDIR%"
"%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Java\jre7\bin\java.exe" -Xmx1024M -Xms1024M -jar mcpc-plus-legacy-1.4.7-R1.1-SNAPSHOT-f534-L48.jar
PAUSE

Then go to Save as and save it as a .bat file

Then start the .bat File and after all Files are createt only copy the Files from the New World Server Pack into the New created Order

Gibet

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks MineMaster, I have been unable to connect ever since the pack had passed V4.5
I'll have a try at your technique ^^
The pack's great, i wanna play ><

Riley

Jul 29, 2019
Hi

I have a quick question, I am playing a server version of your modpack with my friends and we built a nether portal, went through to the nether came back through the same portal and ended up spawning from a generated portal approx 100 blocks away from base.

I tried this a few times with exactly the same results, I even tried breaking the generated portal and trying again but it just rebuilt it in the same place.

Has anyone else experienced this?

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Nether portals are rather finicky and weird, and sometimes the portal out is not "in range" of the portal back. Thus, it will spawn a new portal (hopefully) not far from the original portal. At least you've got infinite obsidian, just set up some block breakers and stuff and you're good! Also, try making another portal somewhere else, it might not have the same error. If this continues, then simply deal with it, I haven't had any problems with nether portals and this modpack at all.

krossmojination

Jul 29, 2019
Someone else asked this as well, and I didn't see anyone respond to it, but what is the deal with the scarcity of iron ore? We're also having issues finding gold & diamonds but this could be chalked up to the general rarity of these vanilla ores. But iron in particular...we're not finding nearly as much as we should for as much mining as 3 of us on a server have done.