[MC 1.7.10] New World Mod-Pack [v0.0.7]

Crazed Heretic

Jul 29, 2019
So more importantly then my iron problem, on the server I am hosting we do not seem to have any monsters spawn other than from dungeon spawners. We are on survival, we are on normal difficulty, and I don't know what else to check, any ideas?

bagelnomnom

Jul 29, 2019
I'm having a problem with my server. Whenever I try to log in I get id mismatches for rail craft and some other stuff. When my friend tries to log in he just crashes.
Stufff like these and a couple others.
Forge Modloader has found world Id Mismatches
ID 343 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 2Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 2)
ID 342 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 1)
ID 328 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 0)

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
Does Anyone have a Server for this it is boring single player. If u do have a server plz reply to this and say the ip address

Mario Gerk

Jul 29, 2019
The ip is all i need besides the one i have is full the other one i can't join and the other one is whitelisted.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I'm having a problem with my server. Whenever I try to log in I get id mismatches for rail craft and some other stuff. When my friend tries to log in he just crashes.
Stufff like these and a couple others.
Forge Modloader has found world Id Mismatches
ID 343 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 2Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 2)
ID 342 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 1) Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 1)
ID 328 ismismatched, World: (modID: minecraft, type uv, ordinal 0) Game (ModID: railcraft, type railcraft.common.carts.ItemCartVanilla, ordinal 0)
As long as you are using my configs for both client and server side, the ids should match. Be sure you had a good download of the server pack.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I tried going on to a server with the latest version of the pack, but I got an error that crashed MC. It started like this, with a lot of random java crap right afterwards that I'm sure isn't as important:

1. 2013-05-27 22:53:04 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {248=Item 248, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name tinOre, claimedModId null, 249=Item 249, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name copperOre, claimedModId null}
  2. 2013-05-27 22:53:04 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {}
    2013-05-27 22:53:07 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Something raised an exception. The message was 'Code Chicken Core'. 'stopGame' is true
It looks like some ID mixups caused CCC to stop the game, it could be that copper and tin are set to something other than 249 and 248, respectively, but if it's anything else I would like to know.[DOUBLEPOST=1369710288][/DOUBLEPOST](Sorry for the double post, btw, it wouldn't let me expand my previous post)
UPDATE: I checked the IC2 config file, and the copper and tin ores were set to those IDs. I really hate to, but I'm going to see if removing all CodeChicken mods will do anything.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I tried going on to a server with the latest version of the pack, but I got an error that crashed MC. It started like this, with a lot of random java crap right afterwards that I'm sure isn't as important:

1. 2013-05-27 22:53:04 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Missing items : {248=Item 248, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 1, name tinOre, claimedModId null, 249=Item 249, Type ic2.core.block.BlockTex, owned by IC2, ordinal 0, name copperOre, claimedModId null}
  2. 2013-05-27 22:53:04 [SEVERE] [fml.ItemTracker] Mismatched items : {}
    2013-05-27 22:53:07 [SEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Something raised an exception. The message was 'Code Chicken Core'. 'stopGame' is true
It looks like some ID mixups caused CCC to stop the game, it could be that copper and tin are set to something other than 249 and 248, respectively, but if it's anything else I would like to know.[DOUBLEPOST=1369710288][/DOUBLEPOST](Sorry for the double post, btw, it wouldn't let me expand my previous post)

UPDATE: I checked the IC2 config file, and the copper and tin ores were set to those IDs. I really hate to, but I'm going to see if removing all CodeChicken mods will do anything.

Simple fix, grab the config folder from your client side and run it with the server. Although IC Ids haven't changed since I have added it to the pack (in v1). So, there is something wrong with your download or the zip on my end when I uploaded it.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
How do I "run it with the server?" It's the server hosted on nwservers.net:25666, I don't see how I could compare the two lists since I don't have access to them. Oh, and in case you were wondering, MC crashes if I don't include NEI. No wonder everyone uses it :p

@Crazed Heretic: Try making sure that you have monsters=true. If it's false, then that's your problem. If not, I can't help you.

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
How do I "run it with the server?" It's the server hosted on nwservers.net:25666, I don't see how I could compare the two lists since I don't have access to them.

Oh Im sorry, I thought you were talking about a server you ran. You just need to force update on your pack, there was an error downloading it if you are getting mismatched ID's.

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately, I can't do that, I'm on a mac and I have that error where it doesn't extract the mod and leaves it with empty vanilla...

EDIT: Forgot to tell you, it simply doesn't extract it, it leaves all the files there and updates the version file, and that's all it does.
EDIT2: Apparently it does delete everything and leaves it with vanilla. Ignore the previous edit...

deadrosekiss

Jul 29, 2019
i do love your new mod-pack. but i do have one question. when entering these villages, the villagers that talk, seem to talk in a weird language. what is the reason for this? is there a way to actually learn their language?

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
@deadrosekiss: That's a feature of Millenaire. As you gain reputation with the village, you will learn their language and translated speech will appear in blue whenever they talk. It also applies to buildings and other things. Because all villages of the same culture speak the same language, this applies to other villages of the same culture as well. For example, if you learn how to translate Indian in a Hindi village, you will instantly be able to translate Indian in other Hindi villages, as well.

Summit

Jul 29, 2019
Just grabbed this from the FTB Launcher. The configs are messed up. There are four or five kinds of copper and tin plus multiples of other ores, like silver and lead.

deadrosekiss

Jul 29, 2019
@deadrosekiss: That's a feature of Millenaire. As you gain reputation with the village, you will learn their language and translated speech will appear in blue whenever they talk. It also applies to buildings and other things. Because all villages of the same culture speak the same language, this applies to other villages of the same culture as well. For example, if you learn how to translate Indian in a Hindi village, you will instantly be able to translate Indian in other Hindi villages, as well.

thank you so much for the explanation!

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
Just grabbed this from the FTB Launcher. The configs are messed up. There are four or five kinds of copper and tin plus multiples of other ores, like silver and lead.

Configs are not "Messed Up." Some machines require certain ores from certain mods, so instead of just removing that recipe and rendering the it useless, you can use the forge lexicon to turn the ore into what never type of that ore you need. Just because there are multiple ores doesn't mean the config is messed up? lol[DOUBLEPOST=1369762550][/DOUBLEPOST]
Unfortunately, I can't do that, I'm on a mac and I have that error where it doesn't extract the mod and leaves it with empty vanilla...

EDIT: Forgot to tell you, it simply doesn't extract it, it leaves all the files there and updates the version file, and that's all it does.
EDIT2: Apparently it does delete everything and leaves it with vanilla. Ignore the previous edit...

Ah right right, well until I return home I can't see if there is something wrong with the download :(

theMineMaster2

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry for all this trouble, I've never seen a dev so responsive to people's comments! Or one to respond in the middle of the night xD
I'll give you my IC2 block ID list, to make things easier:
Code:
    I:blockAlloy=171
    I:blockAlloyGlass=230
    I:blockBarrel=217
    I:blockCable=179
    I:blockCrop=194
    I:blockDoorAlloy=173
    I:blockDynamite=192
    I:blockDynamiteRemote=235
    I:blockElectric=227
    I:blockFenceIron=232
    I:blockFoam=222
    I:blockGenerator=180
    I:blockHarz=240
    I:blockITNT=190
    I:blockIronScaffold=177
    I:blockLuminator=186
    I:blockLuminatorDark=219
    I:blockMachine=250
    I:blockMachine2=184
    I:blockMetal=178
    I:blockMiningPipe=245
    I:blockMiningTip=188
    I:blockNuke=191
    I:blockOreCopper=249
    I:blockOreTin=248
    I:blockOreUran=247
    I:blockPersonal=189
    I:blockReactorChamber=181
    I:blockRubLeaves=242
    I:blockRubSapling=167
    I:blockRubWood=243
    I:blockRubber=169
    I:blockScaffold=176
    I:blockWall=175

kylemcqueen75

Nov 4, 2012
I'm sorry for all this trouble, I've never seen a dev so responsive to people's comments! Or one to respond in the middle of the night xD
I'll give you my IC2 block ID list, to make things easier:
Code:
    I:blockAlloy=171
    I:blockAlloyGlass=230
    I:blockBarrel=217
    I:blockCable=179
    I:blockCrop=194
    I:blockDoorAlloy=173
    I:blockDynamite=192
    I:blockDynamiteRemote=235
    I:blockElectric=227
    I:blockFenceIron=232
    I:blockFoam=222
    I:blockGenerator=180
    I:blockHarz=240
    I:blockITNT=190
    I:blockIronScaffold=177
    I:blockLuminator=186
    I:blockLuminatorDark=219
    I:blockMachine=250
    I:blockMachine2=184
    I:blockMetal=178
    I:blockMiningPipe=245
    I:blockMiningTip=188
    I:blockNuke=191
    I:blockOreCopper=249
    I:blockOreTin=248
    I:blockOreUran=247
    I:blockPersonal=189
    I:blockReactorChamber=181
    I:blockRubLeaves=242
    I:blockRubSapling=167
    I:blockRubWood=243
    I:blockRubber=169
    I:blockScaffold=176
    I:blockWall=175
its np man, wish I could help out a bit more at the moment but I'm not at home :(

Telanis

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,

Ihave some Questions about the New World Mod Pack.....

1: There is also a Server Client Pack to make a own New World Server ? Like a Bukkit Server....or a Feed the Beast Server Pack

2: Are there some Texture Packs for this Mod ?

3: How do i set up a Server? Where is the jar File ?